LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

Hailey was at  home in the office when she got a call from her  adoption agency. She couldn’t believe what she heard a little was really suck and needed care. They called Hailey because they new she could handle it.  Hailey told the worker she would call them back she went to talk to her wife. 

Zoey was sitting in her crib. That her mommies had for waiting to be taken out and changed. Zoey has only been with  them a month but she enjoyed both of thee attention. They also helped her with her stress. Zooey got stressed really easy which wasn’t good but when her mommies told her all she had to do was be a good little they would take care of everything. But sometimes zoey has times when she would throw a tantrum about something but they handle it. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May was working in the kitchen checking the reports she been sent over the weekend that needed to go out this week since she own her successful business it gave her more free range where she work some days if she had no meetings or deadlines to meet she would work from to help her wife with Zoey there little or just spend time with her family overall she was almost done when she heard phone ring she was about to pick it up when it stop guessing Hailey had pick up the phone May finish the report she was on and went to go get Zoey “hey baby ready to change into a clean diaper “ May cooed at the little girl when she saw Zoey was awake and pick her up before giving her a kiss on the head 

Samantha or Sam as she like to be called wasn’t sure where she was as she was struggling to open her eyes to look around she knew she should be worried since she was a little and wasn’t sure where she was but all she could think about was how crappy she felt all over 

Hailey was still in the phone when she hung up she went to the kitchen to look for May. She saw she wasn’t there but knew she was in the nursery. She waited until May and zoey came back down. 

Zoey smiled at her mommy. She lifted her hands up. “ mommy”l zoey said with a giggle not liking people talk about her diaper at time it was still embarrassing. 

May pick Zoey up and kiss her on the head “aww who my good little girl “ May cooed at Zoey as she walk  to the changing table and lay Zoey down to change her  into a clean diaper as May started to clean Zoey up she would coo at her the whole time so she wouldn’t feel embarrass 

“Okay honey let’s get you some breakfast “ May says and carries Zoey don’t stairs and places her in her high chair 

“hey babe I heard the phone who was it ?” May ask Hailey after giving her a kiss on the cheek 

Hailey already had zoey breakfast knowing she liked dry Cheerios.   Hailey also got her a bottle. “ well I got a call from the agency about a new little needing a home. But the only problem this little would need constant care and they said we were the best people” Hailey said. 

Zoey smiles and are her breakfast. “ no new baby me baby “ zoey said hearing that she wanted to be the only baby. 

Hailey decided not to finish the conversation in front of zoey so she walked to the living room. “ well the little is sick right now.  So the lady said that she would need some help getting better. I’m pretty sure we can do that. But the question is can we take another baby right now “ Hailey asked her wife. 

Zoey sat and pouted but picked up more cereal and ate while she tried to listen to them talk. Zoey wanted to be the only baby and have her mommy’s attention all the time not share. 

May nodded as she listen to Hailey “well hun if they called us they must think we are the best people to look after her then I think we should incase this little doesn’t get the care she needs “ May said honestly after thinking about for a few minutes weighting the pros or cons of taking another little in more so one who would need lot of care to get better 

Hailey thought it out for a minute.  “ well I think your right we can give her the proper care she needs. We work from home most of the time any way. We go to the office like once a week “ Hailey said. “ but what about zoey she doesn’t want another baby”

“ yea your right it might be hard but she will get use to it I’m going to call the agency and tell will pick her up after we go shopping “ mya said thinking they would need some stuff. 

Zoey on the other hand decided that she was bored so dumped all her breakfast on the floor and spilled her bottle. 

“Yeah that sounds good but try to find out size as you know littles can look like 3 months old to toddler so we need to make sure we get the right size and keep it unisex since we don’t know what she might like “ May says to Hailey  thinking about how they had to get new stuff for Zoey new things as they misjudged the sizes they got her

May then walk into the kitchen once Hailey went to make the call and had saw what Zoey had done “Zoey no we do not dump everything on the floor that’s bad “ May told her off lightly like they would since Zoey was only a baby but still needed to know when she did wrong before she clean up the mess 

“ okay” Hailey said then she went off and called the agency asked for sizes and  told they would be there a little before 3 give Enough time to get everything. 

Zoey looked down at her mess. She knew what she did but. “ bad “ zoey said looking down. 

Zoey smiles at that then then lifts her hands up wanting to be taken out of the high chair. “ no new baby “ zoey says to Hanna still thinking about it. She wasn’t good at sharing espically her mommy’s.

Hailey walked in the kitchen. “ we need to major shopping so  after Zoe’s gets dressed we should go “ Hailey said to her. 

“Yes new baby honey “ May says as she picks up Zoey before turning to Hailey “I’m going to get her dress now do you want to write a list of the main stuff we need ?” May says as she bonces Zoey lightly in her arms 

“ okay sounds good. Yea I’m going to do that after I get her diaper bag “ Hailey says making an extra bottle for zoey for the car. 

“ why mommy I don’t want a new baby “ zoey said in a whining voice. 

May nodded at Hailey before carrying  Zoey upstairs “Zoey stop that whining right now, now we are getting a new baby who needs us and I want you to try when we go pick her up to be nice “ May tells her then adds “now do you want to be a good girl and pick your outfit out today ?” 

Zoey was now pouting be scolded by Hanna about the new baby. She didn’t like but knew her mom hated when she whine. She looked at her clothes and decided on a plain purple romper. “ that one “ zoey says. 

Mya finished packing the diaper bag and made the list of everything they needed. She went upstairs to see how Hanna was doing.

“That really pretty good girl now let’s get you dress then we can go “ may says and starts to get Zoey change so they could go out it didn’t take long for her to dress Zoey and was just putting her socks on when she notice Hailey