LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

“Good that will help as we shop “ May says to Hailey as they walk downstairs may grabs her phone & keys “Okay let’s get going “ may said as she heads to the car and puts Zoey in her car seat 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey gets in the passenger side of the car. “ we’re going to probably have to go to the ducts like once a week for awhile. I’m guessing “ Hailey said. 

Zoey sat in her car seat. “ mommy I want to watch bubble guppies “ zoey says taking about the tv in the car. 

“Nope just she was sick and it was bad. But could be cured. And not contagious cause I don’t want zoey to get sick” Hailey said thinking how bad that would be. 

Zoey sat back and watched her show sucking her pacifier

May let out a sigh hearing that not liking that she didn’t know how sick the little was that they where going to look after “Okay so what do you buy first when we get to the mall ?” She ask as she drove 

May took Zoey out of her car seat as she listen to Hailey nodding that she was before placing Zoey in her stroller “if you are good then you can have one new toy Zoey but you need to be a good girl for us “ may says to Zoey before standing up pushing the stroller towards the mall after locking up the car 

“ okay let’s go look at the cribs.  And a moss basket is pretty sure she going to be sleeping in our room until she better “Hailey said as they walked in looked at the cribs. The picked a crib,high chair, car seat next the went to clothing.  

“ we should just gender neutral outfits for now “ Hailey said. 

Zoey sat in her stroller and ended up fallling asleep for her morning nap.

“Yeah that sounds like a good idea also just to keep so she can settle in with us also like Zoey did” May says as she pushes the stroller “yes and same with diapers and all that too for now oh did they say how big she is I’m hoping she smaller then Zoey so she can feel like the older sister cause that might help Zoey adjust more easily to a new baby being in the house “ May adds her tone softer so if Zoey was in a light sleep she wouldn’t hear 

“ yea the diapers were just going to get the regular pampers. “ Hailey said as she looked. “ she is smaller than zoey. Hopefully zoey will like having someone to play with boss around a little. “ Hailey said as she put the clothes in the car. 

“ also they said her name was Sam. So I was thinking we can get her blanket with her name on it”

“Hopefully she won’t boss her around too much “ may says with a chuckle 

“Oh Sam that’s a nice name sounds like she might be a little bit of a tomboy guess we are just going to wait and see if she is or not and yes that sounds like a good idea like a welcome to the family maybe we should get her a stuff toy like we did Zoey too”  May adds after hearing the girl name 

“ already thinking that and a new Pacifer “ Hailey said going to get the blanket she found a light blue that said Sam in gold letters. “ I also got a pacifier to put medicine in it so it will be easier and her own thermometer shaped like a dinosaur “ Hailey said showing Hanna.

zoey started to wake up jet diaper was wet and she was starting to get hungry.

“Oh those are just so cute and yes using a pacifier for medicine incase she find it hard to swallow medicine normally maybe we should pick up a few new born little things just if sam truly sick she will be pretty much one anyway so best be ready for anything “ May says thinking about it she then turn to Zoey once she heard a sound 

“Hey sweetheart did you have a good nap ?” May ask 

“ already ahead of you. I’m getting hungry how about we go get food. I bet zoey is hungry huh baby girl “ Hailey said as she cooed to her. 

Zoey nodded her head at both there question. “ mommy I want a new toy. I was good “ zoey said to them.

May laugh lightly at what Zoey said “yes you have been good and if you keep being good while we eat then you can have a new toy “ may says Zoey before turning to Hailey “yeah let’s pay for this stuff then we can go eat “ she adds before going to pay 

Hailey pays then they head to a restaurant in the mall. “ zoey do you what big girl food today “ Hailey asked as she picked her up and put her in the high chair. 

Zoey was happy to get a new toy. She sat in the high chair. “ yea big girl food. “ zoey said happily. 

“ Macncheese “ zoey said. She liked that.

hailey smiled and picked  something to eat. “ so zoey guess what when we get the new baby your going to be big sister that’s exciting. “ Hailey said trying to get her excited. 

Zoey looked  at Hailey. “ no I baby “ zoey said. 

“Zoey you will always be our baby but like I said before the new baby needs our help and she will need a big sister to show her how to be good and who better then you to show her “ May says to Zoey after she  orders Zoey food and something for herself 

Zoey thoughts about it. “ no  me baby. She big sister “ zoey said not changing her mind. 

Hailey whispered something to Hanna. “ maybe we should tell her she gets a reward if she is a good big sister”

“Yes maybe that would work I also want to try pointing out perks that the big sister gets that she would miss out on too to see if that would work maybe add more babyish things she would get if she the baby that we need to do for Sam anyway when she comes “ May whispers back to Hailey 

“ that could work to. But for now let’s just enjoy lunch “ Hailey said as The food arrived. She put a bib on zoey and let her feed her gently.  

They finished eating paid then left. “ okay let’s go to the toy store for zoey then go pick up our new addition “ Hailey said. 

May nodded and ate her lunch once Zoey was back in her stroller May started pushing it again “yeah sounds good we should get some soft toys for Sam to cuddle with or play with deepening on how she feels too “ May adds as they go to the toy store