LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new little ( private babygoth)

Hya123

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yeah don’t want to be late for own personal hell “ may says with a chuckle as she pick Zoey up “where you teaching your baby sister peek a boo Zoey ?” May ask as she walk out 

Sam babble happily smile 

Sam made some sounds of agreement as she tried to show Hailey what she learn

”I can see that that’s very good Zoey what a big girl you are looking after your sister “ May prise Zoey as she put her jacket on her 

“Yes we are going “ may says as she takes Zoey to the car and puts her in her car seat then she gets in the car herself 

sam suck on her hand happily as she look around liking the car but wonder where they were going 

Hailey rubs sam back to calm her down then checks her in the doctors. They sit in the waiting room.  “Hopefully they can figure out was is wrong” 

zoey smiles happily that she not going to the doctor.

“Hopefully or there tell us to treat her like a new born and rise her all over again “ May says with a shrug as she put Zoey with the toys before sitting down next to Hailey and Sam 

sam kept babbling unhappily frowning and pouting in her hiding spot 

Hailey waited until they are called when they did they were in the back room. 

“ hello I’m doctor Thomas which little am I looking at today “ Thomas said. 

Haileh looked at Sam. “ this is Sam she has that new little disease going around “ 

the doctor looked at Sam/ “ okay can you tell me her symptoms “

“So far from what we can tell she shows signs of being a normal baby of about 6 months but she can fully understand us and tries talking back but she can’t form words only sounds and babbles she had a high fever and headache also last night “ may explains 

sam sat there pouting unhappily at the doctor clearly not wanting to be there 

The doctor looked at Sam who was on the table. “ okay so here’s what I’m thinking. We can give her medicine for her pain and stomach. We can also give her medicine for her speech. But  when you give her that you still have to teach her words. She will basically be growing like a baby “ the doctor said. 

“ yes you do. It will just help her brain process what’s going on better” the doctor said she looked Sam and laughed at her glare. “ it also says here she needs some shots and I do have to check her hearing just to be careful. “ 

“Well that glare tell us her hearing and brain are fine “may joke back as she watch Sam with Hailey “babe you may want to hold her before she tries to see if she can move at all” she adds to her wife 

Sam kept looking at the doctor starting to babble in anger trying to say try it when she heard the word shots and started to wiggle on the spot 

“ your right it seems fine. I’ll be right back with the shots “ the doctor said going.

hailey looked at Sam. “ Sam stop it right now or you will be put in timeout. I know shots aren’t fun but you need to behave and stop wiggling “ Bailey said in a strict tone.

Hailey just sighed and looked at Sam. She just didn’t want her to keep wiggling. 

The doctor can back in. “ so good news for Sam here is she is a little underweight for two of her shots but she stills has to get one” the doctor cam over cleaned Sam arm and quickly gave her the shot “

Hailey looked at Sam and she felt bad. The doctor put. A band aid on and then Haley placed Sam pacifier in and rubbed her back trying to calm her.

the doctor gave may Sam medicine. “ she needs each medicine two time a day in the morning and before bed. One of them will make her tired. “ the doctor said. “ well we’re done I’ll call you to schedule another appointment.” She said leaving.

May look at the medicines reading them before nodding “okay thank you doctor “ May says to the doctor before she left 

Sam clam down when her pacifier was put in her mouth and cuddle into Hailey glad that it was over now 

May grown hearing that “ you really want us to have our own personal hell today “ may says as she picks up Zoey 

sam kept snuggling into Hailey making a sound at the word dentist not wanting any more pain