LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents After 24/7 Stretch

For someone who is not incontinent or accident-prone, if you go 24/7 for some extended period, such as a week or more,

do you find yourself having accidents for a while after the 24/7 use ends? I haven't tried even a short 24/7 stretch yet, very

much a newbie at this, but am thinking about it and wonder about any lingering aftereffects.

For someone who is not incontinent or accident-prone, if you go 24/7 for some extended period, such as a week or more,

do you find yourself having accidents for a while after the 24/7 use ends? I haven't tried even a short 24/7 stretch yet, very

much a newbie at this, but am thinking about it and wonder about any lingering aftereffects.

It seems for me, after being 24/7 for the last 3 years+, while I still have a certain amount of control over my bladder, there are inadvertant times when I just let go without realizing until

I feel that spreading warmth between my legs. It's also become evident when I wake in the morning. After changing into a fresh diaper at bedtime, I find myself soaked in the morning with no rememberance of wetting during the night. So, I don't feel I could trust myself, if I ever decided to go without wearing. Not that I would ever decide to go without wearing. This is a lifestyle choice I have made and it is total.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

I know it's been stated in many posts before but wearing all the time will not make you truely incont. I think that over time you just become less aware of everything and start to go without thinking about it as much. I know that after periods of wearing a lot I've almost forgot that I'm not wearing and started to let go without thinking. I've not wet myself yet but i've come pretty close so, I can see how that could happen ^_^.

While my parents were on vaction I wore cloth diapers with plastic pants almost 24/7.After that I did have 1 accident at the mall. I was wearing a thin cloth diaper without plastic pants. I felt I had to wet and did ;not thinking much of it; till I felt it running down my legs. I looked down said "SH-T"then noticed a couple giggling at me.I turned red-faced and ran to the car.Luckly I had a change of cloths in the trunk.It didnot take long to have control again after that.

I have not lost controll after wearing 247 for several days in a row. But like a couple of people have said I get to where I don't think about it and almost forget not to wet my pants. But that soon goes away. All it takes is one close call. Once again it wasn't lose of controll, but rather so comforted by using naturally that I would just want to go.

That sounds just right. My girlfriend likes the illusion of dependence, so we'd wondered if she'd "forget" the first or second time after a long stretch in diapers and have an accident or close call -- she really liked that thought, so I'm glad it seems to be a common experience. :D

It seems for me, after being 24/7 for the last 3 years+, while I still have a certain amount of control over my bladder, there are inadvertant times when I just let go without realizing until

I feel that spreading warmth between my legs. It's also become evident when I wake in the morning. After changing into a fresh diaper at bedtime, I find myself soaked in the morning with no rememberance of wetting during the night. So, I don't feel I could trust myself, if I ever decided to go without wearing. Not that I would ever decide to go without wearing. This is a lifestyle choice I have made and it is total.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Thats what happens with me. I wet at night and during the day it just happens, same for messes. I wake up that way. I would be able to go back but would take a lil time to do so. I choose not too and thats good cause Daddy likes it this way too.

• 1 month later...

I tried going for a walk last week, in regular undies and jeans. Guess what, I had an accident. It wasn't so much that I couldn't control it. I just kind of forgot, I had pee running down my legs before I could stop. By then, my pants were already wet , so I just let the rest go and walked back to the house to put on a diaper.

I've never gone 24/7 for more than a couple of weeks, and I never had an accident afterward. But I do remember feeling like I was about to wet a few times, when I could feel my bladder starting to open and suddenly remembering UH OH and stopping myself. I'd love to have the experience of remembering a little bit later, sometime. (Actually, I did have that happen once, but it was other circumstances, not having to do with a recent 24/7 stint--I was just under extreme stress. Long story.)

One thing I've noticed about myself is that I have trouble remembering to "hold it" in the shower. When I'm in the shower at home I always let go the moment I feel any need to pee, I've been doing that for years. And several times, I've gone swimming at the public pool, where you're supposd to shower before you get into the pool, stepped into the shower in a dry swimsuit and started wetting it without a moment's thought. So it makes sense to me that if I were used to wetting all the time no matter where I was, I'd start having accidents. But it clearly takes more than two weeks to get sufficiently used to it.

it will all depend on the level of control you had before hand

do you find yourself having accidents for a while after the 24/7 use ends?

The longest I've ever kept myself diapered was 4 days/3 nights... by that point it's just not very interesting to me anymore. (That's why my hat is off to all the incon people here, who've found a way to have some fun with diapers.) But one time, after being diapered for a few nights, the first morning I woke up out of diapers I let that morning pee go for a few seconds before I realized I was peeing the bed! It was voluntary, not loss of control-- I just simply forgot I wasn't wearing a diaper. It's never happened again since then.

One thing I've noticed about myself is that I have trouble remembering to "hold it" in the shower. When I'm in the shower at home I always let go the moment I feel any need to pee, I've been doing that for years.

Funny... that's how I first started training myself to just "let go". I was living in an apartment where the water pressure was pretty lame-- if I flushed the toilet before taking a shower, the shower water temperature would take forever to regulate. So I just got in the habit of hopping in the shower and letting go in there, right away. Eventually I learned to not even think about it-- no hands, moving around in the shower, just letting go without thought. It was fun!

But even that didn't ever make me lose control in normal situations. As a few people have already said, it takes a long time to get to a point of control loss... a lot longer than a couple weeks.

Vinyl.

Yep, same here. It's all about context. In the shower I have poor bladder control; everwhere else it's fine.

Perhaps 24/7 stretches would have more of that effect on me if I actually wet the moment I felt the need. But usually I do stop to think about it--"Am I in a position so I won't leak? Is the diaper too wet to hold any more?"--and so I haven't trained myself to wet without thinking. In the shower, I don't worry about any of that, so it's become somewhat automatic forf me, as witness the incidents in the swimming pool shower.

Yep, same here. It's all about context. In the shower I have poor bladder control; everwhere else it's fine.

Perhaps 24/7 stretches would have more of that effect on me if I actually wet the moment I felt the need. But usually I do stop to think about it--"Am I in a position so I won't leak? Is the diaper too wet to hold any more?"--and so I haven't trained myself to wet without thinking. In the shower, I don't worry about any of that, so it's become somewhat automatic forf me, as witness the incidents in the swimming pool shower.

When diapered I try to "OK it"as soon as I feel I need to go.Sometimes that helps me to just wet my diaper; that and I drink lots of stuff when diapered. I too wet in the shower off n on.When I first started wearing diapers I'd step into the shower=(my "OK place") diapered and point the spray to the wall and put my hand into the warm water.That helped me to kinda untrain myself about wetting myself.It is like the hand in a bowl of warm water trick. :closedeyes:

I think it depends on the person.

I know people that that have been wearing diapers 24/7 for years and still have control yet I know others that have constant accidents after only a few months.

I myself wore 24/7 for four and half years and I did start having accidents.

But the accidents most people have are urge type accidents. For example you feel like you need to go and then go within seconds.

For me it started with the urge type accidents but later became non stop dribbling into my diaper and occasional leakage of stool.

Not fun believe me you don't want to get to that point.

Simon :biker_h4h: