LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Day At The Beach (Patreon Preview)

This is just a sample of one of a few stories I am writing for my Patreon subscribers. After repressing my writing dreams for as long as I can remember, I have realized that I love it! I love to express things from my mind to others, especially in the AB/DL community. If you are interested in helping me live my dream, become a supporter here:

https://www.patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Towels?” Amy called out, going through the checklist in her head

“Check” Justin called out, putting the 2 large beach towels in the bag.

“And finally, sunscreen?” Amy made sure to ask for the most important item last.

“And...check” he searched the room for a second and eyed the spray, tossing it in the bag.

“Looks like we have everything we need to have tons of fun at the beach. All we need to do is get into our swimsuits. Can you wait here while I get mine on?” Amy asked, knowing that he will listen to anything she says.

“Yup” Justin replied.

“Excuse me?” was all the response that she needed to get his attention.

“Sorry. Yes...mommy” he replied sheepishly, looking down at the ground.

“That’s better baby boy” she replied with a smirk as she headed back to their bedroom to get changed.

It had been a year since Amy and Justin have turned their relationship into a MD/LB relationship with AB/DL mixed in. Not that this is the first time they had been kinky. They had been heavy into the Dom/Sub scene ever since they met. However, one day, Justin brought up the idea of a lighter side of their dynamic and told her about MD/LB. Instead of rejecting the idea, she was interested in starting it almost immediately and they have been a happy mommy and baby boy ever since.

No matter how many times he had to call his girlfriend mommy, it would make him blush every single time. However, he was fine with that. The humiliation was one of the things that turned him on about this dynamic. Men, in general, are supposed to be the lead in the relationship and having to take a back seat to his partner was both erotic and embarrassing at the same time.

A big plus in their relationship is that they are not exclusively in this dynamic. They go out dinner as a couple, go to movies, argue about bills, and all the normal stuff couples do. Justin thought that he would have gotten burnt out if he was forced to be mommy’s little boy all the time.

5 minutes later, Amy emerged from the bedroom and nearly made Justin’s jaw drop. Her beautiful blonde hair fell down her shoulder blades and drove all the boys wild. The bottom of her hair landed on the back of her black bikini top which did not leave much to the imagination. Neither did the cutoff jean shorts she looked like she was poured into. Completing the outfit was a pair of yellow sandals that showed off her beautiful feet, complete with yellow toenails to match.  

“Wow mommy, you look sexy as hell” her little boy said, which kinda seemed a little odd coming out of his mouth. Normally the compliments he gave her were “pretty” or “adorable”, but never sexy.

“Thanks sweetie. Now it’s time to get you ready. Let’s go” she announced as she took his hand and guided him into the bedroom. Once they were both in and the door was shut, she wasted no time with taking his shirt off, leaving his hairless chest bare. Even though he was 22, she had decided that he was going to be hairless from head to toe. It was one of the things that she made sure he kept up with in their relationship.

Justin, on the other hand, was embarrassed by his lack of body hair. Whenever he would wear shorts, he would get looks from other guys. Having no chest hair is no big deal, but no leg hair made him a little self conscious.

Noticing that look in her baby boy’s eyes, she ran her hands up and down his soft body. “Such a smooth baby boy. Mommy loves it when her baby follows her directions” she whispered in his ear as continued to rub her hands all over him. “Now, let’s get those pants and big boy underwear off.”

All he could do was stand still as the women he called mommy unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down his legs, making sure to grab his black boxers as well. While he stood in front of Amy, he was so embarrassed he just wanted to melt into the floor. He knew what was coming next.

“Can you be mommy’s helper and go get your supplies?” Amy cooed at him, knowing full well he knew what she expected from him.

Walking as slowly as possible by shuffling his feet, Justin walked to the closet to get the supplies. Reaching to the top shelf, he grabbed the baby powder as well as a PeekABU diaper with a stuffer inside. Those were mommy’s favorite diapers to see on him and, honestly, he thought they were pretty cute too.

Once he brought the items back to her, Amy helped guide her little boy’s bottom onto the extra towel she placed on the floor as a makeshift changing table. “Let’s get you all padded and comfy” she cooed like a mother talking to her toddler. Making sure to use a liberal amount of baby powder, she slowly taped the thick diaper onto her baby. “Oh my goodness, you just look adorable! Yes you do!” Amy used her sappy tone that she knew turned Justin into jelly. “Now, why don’t you go pack your baby bag and go get some clothes to wear to beach...unless you just wanna wear your cute little diaper” she concluded with a smack to his padded butt.

As if on auto-pilot, he made his way to the Winnie the Pooh backpack he used as his makeshift diaper bag. On his way there, he noticed that his walk had turned into more of a waddle as the diaper combined with the stuffer was thicker than he was used to. He made quick work on pack a couple extra diapers as well as the powder and wipes into the bag. Justin double checked his bag to made sure he had everything and added two extra diapers just to be safe. If he didn’t have enough diapers, Amy would make him stay in the last diaper until he got home. His mind went back to a car ride 2 months ago when he had to sit in a full diaper for 2 hours because he thought he had enough padding to last the whole trip. Nope, no way that was going to happen again.

Once his bag was packed to his satisfaction, he began looking for clothes. After a couple minutes, he decided on a dark blue pair of swim trunks and a white tank top. It was his go to attire when going to the beach. This, however, was going to be the first time he wore a diaper to the beach. He was slightly worried, but he knew mommy would not expose him to any bad situations. They were very discreet around vanilla people with their lifestyle. When they were alone in public, however, all bets were off.

“Alright sweetheart, it looks like you got some clothes. Let’s get you all dressed and ready to go swimming!” Amy announced that with an excitement in her voice that would have normally been used by someone who just won a prize on a game show. She couldn’t help it. When she got to be a mommy to her precious little man, her maternal side kicked into high gear. Everything had to be the most exciting thing ever and she made sure to make it seem like that to Justin.

The red cheeks returned to Justin when mommy asked him to step into his swim shorts. Once they were pulled up and tied tight, he looked down at his waist and was glad he was going to be wearing a tanktop. At least 3 inches of white plastic was poking over the top of his shorts.

“Stick your arms up like Superman baby” Amy stuck her arms up to show him just how to do it. She smiled as he mimicked her and she was able to put his shirt on. Once his head poked out of the head hole, she surprised him with a kiss on the cheek. “There’s my little man! Why don’t you grab your Pooh Bear bag and let’s head out” Amy cooed at him with a tushy pat to entice him.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Thank you I never heard this before. Did you write another story like this?

This is currently the only MD/LB story I am working on. However, I am always working on new stories. Also, if you are interested in a MD/LB story, don't hesitate to message me about commissions!