LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

"N--no I--I don't like it, but you keep touching me!" she cried stuttering embarrassed at what these girls were doing to her! Kayla looked at them. "Bout time I'm ready!" she said just wanting to get back to the dorm take a hot shower and rip this stupid diaper off! Her jaw dropped. "What n-no way I can't stay here!" she cried. Kayla was stunned and was basically a puppet as Amanda directed her movements as she was hugging her she snapped out of her nightmare.  "No I'm not doing this!" she yelled frantically pulling away from her new mommy!

"Oh you'll be fine..." Amanda said. "I better hear tomorrow that you've been a good girl! I know Daddy Ben isn't afraid to discipline naughty babies. Byeeee!" With that the girls left and Ben went and locked the door.

"You look adorable in your diaper..." Ben spoke to her as he stood at the door. "Would you like something to cover it? Probably makes you feel a little silly being able to see it all the time...the baby print all over it..." Ben smiled. He had no intention of giving her anything to cover it. Ben loved that through all this she'd kept the pacifier in her mouth.

"Wa--wait wh--what you can't leave me here!" she said waddling over to the door but Ben was too fast for her and she stood there in disbelief as he locked the door. "Hey I don't wanna stay here I'm not a baby!" she cried not even realizing she still had her pacifier in she spit it out in disgust!  "I'm not a baby get this off right now!" she yelled as her hands were useless cause of the mittens so she couldn't rip it off herself.  "Yes if you're not going to let me go yes do you have some shorts?" she asked nicely realizing he was serious about keeping her there.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

"Have you guys lost your minds I'm not a baby and you can't hold me against my will!" She yelled frustrated  not seeing away out shiv probably looked like a toddler just throwing a tantrum. Why would my friends do this! She thought to herself

"I--I thought you you liked me?" she said stuttering nervously as her eyes began to water.

Ben nodded. "I know Kayla... this is all a lot for you. You are about to cry again huh... come here. Daddy Ben will comfort you. Come tell me how you feel." Ben was close and could see her watering eyes. "Oh and yes, you will address me as daddy or Daddy Ben from now on and at all times."

"I will do no such thing I'm an adult!" she said crying frustrated and mad as he was right this was a lot for her!

She looked at him looking for some mercy or for him to say this is all a big joke!

"Please you have to see this is crazy!" she cried begging hoping to reason with him.

Oh no she thought to herself as she could feel the urge to go..

"An adult? Is that why you peed your pants, got diapered by your friends and then wet THAT...not once but twice. Yah that sounds like a reeeeal adult. You are in a diaper and mittens ...you are going to stay that way until bedtime and you are going to call me daddy. If any of that is a problem I have plenty of punishment for bad little girls." He said very convincingly.

Ben thought that the enema he gave her awhile back must be working it's magic by now. "Now I'm not going to ask again... Please bring your diapered baby butt here." He said pointing next to him. He chose not to acknowledge her crazy comment.

Kayla couldn't think of anything to say. "It wasn't my fault I--I don't know what sharpened." She said stuttering nervously and frustrated as she couldn't figure out what was going on. She hated how he scolded her. 'I'm not calling you daddy!" she shrieked. Kayla didn't know if he knew or not but she wasn't going over there she just wet and messed herself and had no idea how to control herself!

"Okay...well you are going to call me daddy..." He stood up. "I see our spanking from earlier wasn't enough..." He hadn't yet noticed what she'd done in her diaper as took her by her padded hand to the bathroom.

In the bathroom he grabbed a bar of soap and put Kayla's back to the wall. "Open up." Just as he said that he caught a wiff of something. He looked down her bare chest to her diaper. "Why do you stink? You didn't do what I think you did...did you?" He pressed her as he had her trapped against the wall. "Tell Daddy what you did..."

Kayla didn't put up much of a fight as she was intimidated by him. "Wh--what are you doing!" She cried as she was being taken to the bathroom. She opened hoping and praying he wouldn't notice what she did. Kayla felt like she was boxed in with no where to go and know he knew what she did.  "I messed the diaper but I'm not a baby I'm not a baby!" she cried so embarrassed and humiliated. She felt like she was losing herself!

"You did...thank you for telling me the truth." Ben brought her chin up. "Look at me...you aren't just baby...you are the babyist of babies."

Ben put the soap into her mouth, after squeezing her cheeks open. "You can't help but pee and poop yourself now...and don't think I didn't hear you moan when the girls rubbed that diaper against you....now I see these hard little nipples..." He said taking a finger and lightly playing with one. "You get turned on by diapers...you are a naughty baby. Isn't that right?!"

"No I'm not!" she whined sounding just like a baby! She tried to turn her head as the soap was placed back in her mouth. Kayla was turning bright red as she hated the diapers it was just that the girls touched her it wasn't that she liked the diapers! "No I don't like it!" Kayla did the best she could not to get turned on! No please please no!" she moaned fighting and losing to her own body her own libido.

"YES!" she broke down

"Yes you are... you'll see I'll show you." He said knowing he could prove how much of a baby she was.

He looked on as the soap was in her mouth and some drool went down her cheek. "Uh huh...there is that little moan. See you like your diapers. You're a dirty little girl... getting excited in your own mess." He continued to lightly play with her nipple so she could continue to be betrayed by her body.

"That's good...you've admitted you're a naughty baby. Daddy Ben is proud of you. That soap is pretty icky isn't it...are you going to call me Daddy yet? When you're ready you tell me you're sorry for being a bad baby and address me properly."

He took the soap out. "Let's see if you're ready..." He again took his finger over her nipple. "Focus tell Daddy what you need to say."

She couldn't believe she said it but she did, it was almost like someone or something else took over her body. Kayla wanted to spit out the soap but it was almost like she was already accepting she was a baby and she was no longer in charge of anything!  She nodded frantically as if he could read her mind the soap was disgusting. 'Yes daddy please take the soap out!' She begged squirming around. Kayla wasn't sure how much he could understand with the soap in her mouth. The new baby made faces licking her tongue like she bit into a lemon. She was so happy that the soap was out. "I'm sorry for being a bad baby daddy." She said doing her best to accept this thinking the sooner she behaves the sooner she'll go home!

Ben took out the soap, seeing her attitude changing. Ben listened to her.

"You are? That's great to hear little one." Ben paused. "It's getting quite stinky here... you're a stinky baby." Ben reached behind her patting the messy diaper into her. "You made quite the mess in there didn't you?" He paused again. "Tell you what...if you can ask me for a change the proper way...I'll go take and clean you up right now." He waited to hear her response.

Kayla nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Yes." He said as she was stinky

She hated how he patted her smearing her mess all over.

"Hmm-- ugh what do you want me to say daddy?"

Kayla didn't know what she wanted him to say but she was ready anything to get cleaned!

He smiled. "That's a good baby... better to ask Daddy Ben if you aren't sure." He looked at her. "You know how to address me correctly now...and you want to be out of your diaper...so how do you think a good little girl would ask her daddy for a change?"

He waited for her response.

Kayla blushes and she turned red with embarrassment as he talked to her like she used to talk to the diaper brats she used to babysit for. Now she burned with anger and humiliation as she was now the diapered brat.

"Daddy would you please change me?" she asked almost begging him.

"What's a matter, is my baby embarrassed." He said pinching her reddened cheek. "That was a very good way to ask ...I most certainly will change that messy bottom." 

He took her hands and walked her into the bedroom that was setup as a nursery for her. The crib was oversized with a locking top, the room was decorated very babyish with plenty of stuffed animals. "A girl your age shouldn't need diapers or a room like this should they?" He put her against the changing table and pushed her chest down onto the soft pad as he swatted her bottom. "Did you think you were getting off the hook with just soap... you soiled yourself like a little baby." He said bringing his hand to her messy diaper. "I don't know how you passed as a big girl for so long..."

Kayla was extremely embarrassed after all she was used to wearing Victoria's secret thongs panties and here he she was in a messy diaper calling this guy daddy. Once they got into the nursery she looked around in total amazement and fear! She now knew this guy planned to keep her here. "No b--bu--but this is--isn't my room!" she said stuttering. She felt totally powerless as he pushed her up against the changing table forcing her on there. "Owe!" she yelped as she got swatted, it wasn't out of pain but out of embarrassment. "I was punished already isn't that good enough." She whined. If the embarrassment of messing herself wasn't bad enough he patted her bottom reminding her and embarrassed her even more reminding her she was a big girl. "You made me mess myself!' she cried trying to save her dignity and pride. "I'm a big girl!" she cried

Ben spoke firmly. "Oh but it is your room. And it will be your room for the foreseeable future." He noticed how much more she was stammering.

"I will say when you've had enough punishment... and blaming your accident on me AND still trying to tell me your a big girl will get you more spankings." He said bringing his hand down on her bottom. "Each spank reminds you of what a little baby you were pooping your diaper doesn't it..." He put his hand on the diaper and pushed it against her some. "I should let you stay like this all night for trying to tell me you're a big girl..." He paused to see what she had to say now.

"B--But this is a nursery!" she yelled

She hated how he talked to her and rubbing her diaper reminding her of her infantile mess.

Kayla was worried she wanted out of this mess right now.

She thought about it and knew what she had to do.

"Please daddy change me I'm a baby girl!"

Ben lifted her onto her back on the changing pad. "That's better talk out of my little one... what would you like daddy to change you into?" He said putting the pacifier back into her mouth. "Ah, keep that in...you can talk to Daddy just fine with it in..." He waited to see what she's ask to be changed into as he grabbed wipes.