LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

Ben laughed. "Aren't you cute...you aren't used to discipline that's for sure. You've been a naughty little girl far too long. This is going to be a long spanking... little girls do not swear...and they certainly don't back talk!" He spanked four times, real good. His hand firmly finding her bottom. "More than kiss, like what?" He stopped for a moment rubbing her bottom. 

"I'm not a little girl let me up let me up!" she cried

"Owe!" she yelled as the spanking continued and it was stinging

"Quit please please!" she begged crying

She was relieved when he quit

"We just kissed an messed around we didn't fuck if that's what you're getting at--it's really none of your business!" Even at a disadvantage she couldn't help but go off on him!

He could tell the spanking was starting to have some effect by her begging before he stopped. "What did I say about your language! You still owe me an apology." He went back to spanking, alternating her butt cheeks. "These are starting to look pretty red... you better hurry up and apologize before you start crying so much you can't talk..." 

Ben continued to spank through anything she was saying, no longer giving her breaks from the sting his hand was inflicting.

He knew the girls would arrive soon, he'd need to finish the spanking and give her the enema he had planned before that happened.

• Like 1

"Never let me up now!" she cried kicking her feet failing her arms cause she couldn't do much more!  "Quit quit ple--Please!" she couldn't take much more as her ass felt like she was sitting on a hot grill. "Ok ok-ok I'm sorry!" she cried real tears.  "Pl--plesse I--i--i'm sorry!" she cried in between sobs.

"I said I'm sorry please!" she begged as the spanking continued

"What's a matter you can't take a little spanking? I thought you were a big tough girl?" Ben continued to spank. "Your spanking could have been done by now but you had to keep swearing, being defiant...just misbehaving. "What should your punishment be for having accidents in your diaper? Hmm? I'll give you a hint...it won't involve underwear. But you tell me..."

Ben continued to bring his hand to her bottom once every 3 seconds or so, alternating cheeks.

"Owe owe plesse stop!" she continued to beg and cry. She wanted to slap him for doing this to her but she couldn't do anything!

"I--I don't know!" no way was she going to say what she knew he wanted her to say.

"PL-please I can't take no more!" she kicked her feet begging for the spanking to end she was broke there was no more fight left!

Kayla tried holding on as long as she could as her ass felt like it had been sitting on charcoal grill! She didn't wanna say it but she couldn't hold out any longer. Plus she figured he didn't have any so she broke down and said it, just to get him to stop!

"Diapers diapers ok please stop!" she cried like a baby.

"Yes that's right diapers! That's what you get for wetting yourself like a little baby." Ben spanked a few more times as he spoke, seeing that her fight had left her he grabbed the enema bulbs from his pocket. He propped her butt into the air as she cried. "You're going to feel something in your bottom, just relax...it's good for babies." He smiled a bit and prepared the first mini enema, sliding it into her bottom and slowly squeezing it in. "That's it....you have one more...how did that feel?" He wasn't sure if she knew what he was doing or what an enema was.

"Fine whatever!" she said in between sobs.

"Owe!" she yelped as he spanked her a couple more times. She sniffled as she had just been spanked and embarrassed!

"Wh--what no please I've played your game!" she let out a gasp as she felt something go inside her.

"What the hell did you do you asshole!" she yelled as she figured he would let her go once she gave him what he wanted!

She felt weird and didn't like it.

"I hate it what are you doing!" she cried as she was very confused.

Ben looked down. "Relax...and watch your mouth unless you want more spankings." As he finished the sentence he did spank one more for good measure.

It was clear she had no idea what he was giving her. He put the second bulb in. "Relax...it's just something to help you go to the bathroom. It takes about an hour to work...so don't worry." He lied of course...it would work much more quickly than an hour. "There all done."

His timing was perfect as he heard a knock on the door. He refasten her diaper. "That must be your friends... should I tell them what a baby you've been?" He stood her up and fixed her dress. "I won't tell them... you've had enough of a punishment with that spanking. He wiped a few tears. "Let's go greet them..."

"I--I don't need any help to go to the bathroom!" she said angrily

She was happy to just have been able to stand up again.

"No please don't tell them!" she begged

Kayla was relieved that her friends were here.

"I can walk on my own!" she said trying to pull away as he grabbed her hand.

Ben kept her hand, holding her close. "You will hold my hand like a good little girl. Unless you want to be spanked in front of your friends."

Ben opened the door and the three girls came in. "Heeeey!" Amanda was the first one to walk up to Kayla. "Have you been good?" She took Kayla's hand from Mark and walked her to the two other girls. "You haven't had an accident have youuuuu." She started to grab at Kayla's skirt and the other girls jumped in grabbing Kayla's arms to keep Kayla from stopping Amanda.

"What do you girls thiiink?" Amanda smiled.

"She smells like pee...she totally wet it. It looks like she's been crying too!" One of the other girls added.

Amanda looked on. "Aww...were you crying baby?"

Kayla felt a shiver run through her body as Ben now talked to her with a commanding tone and made her feel like a little girl! Her wet diaper didn't help out either it just convinced her she was a little girl she tried to fight it but it wasn't doing her any good and now the threat of a spanking got her under control and she quit pulling away. "I'm not a little girl." she said trying to convince herself more then him.  "About time are you guys ready!" she said right away wanting to leave right now! Kayla blushed as she was embarrassed she figured she could answer the question in her own way. "Yes I had fun I'm ready to go now." She looked at Ben to see if he was going to say anything. What happened next surprised her! "Hey let go le--let go!" she whined as she was pulled over to the other girls she felt like a antelope surrounded by three hungry lioness. "Quit quit!" she said and as soon as she put her hands out to stop Amanda the other girls grabbed her arms and she was now defenseless.

Kayla was stuck as they felt her diaper and cooed at her.

"I just wanna go!" she said avoiding the questions.

The girls brought Kayla to the ground, holding her feet and arms while Amanda pushed up her skirt. "Oh my gosh... look how wet this is! I knew you would use this like a baby..." Amanda teased. She pulled a pacifier from her pocket and brought it to Kayla's lips. "You are going to keep this in your mouth...if you don't I'll tie it on..." Amanda explained putting it in Kayla's mouth.

One of the girls holding Kayla's arms spoke up. "Aww don't cry...we all knew you were really a baby...now you just proved it to us."

Amanda nodded. "Ya...jobs are just too hard for you. But that's okay Mommy and Daddy take care of your rent don't they..." 

"Let me up let me up!" she cried as the girls held her down! She turned red with embarrassment and anger as they checked her diaper. "I'm not a baby this isn't fair!" she cried as they made her suck a pacifier. "No I'm not no I'm not!" she cried behind the pacifier making her speech come off extremely babyish. Kayla was fuming there was nothing she could do!

"Yes." she said nodding as her mom and dad still paid her rent.

"Mhmm...you aren't really and adult...you can't even support yourself...wittle baaaaby." Amanda teased.

Amanda smiled as Kayla seemed helpless. She must have felt like a baby, Amanda thought. She knelt down and took off Kayla's skirt as the other girls held her. "Babies don't need clothes! Plus you'll need a new diaper soon!" The girls giggled as they stripped Kayla leaving her in just a diaper and pacifier.

"Aww look at those cute little baby nipples. What do you think Ben...so cute and little right?" Amanda smiled as she spoke.

"Shut up shut up!" she cried behind her pacifier. Kayla's eyes got big and she shook her head desperately trying to get them to stop but it was too late as they removed her skirt and she looked just like a toddler with her diaper on full display. "I'll get you guys back you'll pay for this!" she broke into tears and began crying confirming to all the adults she was a baby!

"Aww, no you won't sweetie... you'll be too busy crying, wetting your diapers and just generally being the baby you are..." Amanda said as she knelt down. "Ben you better get our baby a new diaper... she's very wet and needs a change."

Amanda smiled. "Oh I need to get a picture of this!" She quickly took her phone out and snapped a few. "Perfect...and look her comes Ben with your change!"

"No no I-I won't you guys will pay!" she cried kicking her feet as Amanda teased her relentlessly.

"I'm not a baby I want my panties back!" she yelled angry and frustrated. Amanda was too quick and got a picture before Kayla could do anything. Then she looked sure enough Ben had another diaper in his hand.

"Please I'm sorry for cheating just let me go I--I ju--just wanna go home!" she cried

• 2 weeks later...

"Shhh now baby... Your new home is here with Daddy Ben. And I'm your Mommy...and don't worry, you'll see me plenty."

Amanda untaped the diaper and brought it down. "Aww ... What a good baby you were. You filled this diaper with lots of pee." The other girls helped to hold Kayla as Amanda wiped. "Get our little girl all cleaned up...oh look how cute!" Amanda held the new diaper. It was thicker and had baby print (bottles, pacis, bibs,etc.) "So adorable..." Amanda slid it under Kayla. "Is our baby ready for her next diaper?" Amanda asked with a smile.

"No you're not no you're not!" she cried trying desperately to break free. She was infuriated and embarrassed how they all talked that sweet baby talk to her. It made her feel like she ate too much rich chocolate cake! It was so nauseating!  Kayla could do nothing but close her eyes as her diaper was untapped and lowered and she was reminded and praised for wetting her diaper. "Pl-please n--no -oooo!" she squealed as she was touched in her most sensitive parts! She was embarrassed to let that little moan out. She opened her eyes looking at her new diaper her new mommy was holding, it looked just like a real baby diaper but bigger even the design was extremely babyish with baby on it with bottles and diaper pins.

"No no I'm not a baby!" she cried as she was changed by her tormentors.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yes you aaaare...you are the babyest of babies we all know in fact." Amanda knelt down and slide the diaper under Kayla. "Don't think we didn't all hear that little moan you made getting cleaned up...we knew you'd like being a baby, but you can't control yourself, can you?"

Amanda took the diaper putting it around Kayla. "From now on you'll be wearing these cute diapers... Mommy and Daddy will need to check you often...we saw tonight how you like to use them." Amanda rubbed the diaper against Kayla. "You felt naughty peeing in them I bet...some little part of you was trying to tell you you were a big girl, but the baby part said it was okay to pee in them didn't it?" Amanda smiled down as loomed over Kayla. 

"Yes I can control myself I'm going to get you guys back for doing this to me!" she cried as she realized there was nothing she could do to get free! She figured once they had her fun she'd rip the damn diaper off! For now she laid there as Amanda finished diapering her still teasing her. "Pl--n--no--oh." she moaned as Amanda was playing with her new toy and Kayla couldn't help herself as Amanda knew how to push her buttons.

"No of course not." she whined as she looked at Amanda who gave her a little smirk knowing she now controlled Kayla.

The other girls giggled as Kayla moaned again, unable to stop herself from doing so. "She does like it!" One of them said. "We really gotta get going Amanda. Come on... she'll be fine now..."

Amanda stood up and helped Kayla to her feet. "You better behave yourself for Daddy Ben...I'll be back over in the morning...you'll be safe here. I think he has a special crib for you to sleep in!" Amada smirked. "Give your Mommy a hug and say thank you for cleaning you up." Amanda said putting out her arms.