LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

"Yeah I guess." she said nervously trying to prove to him how mature she was. She was finding it kinda hard in a wet diaper. She didn't wanna be cute, she wanted to be sexy!

"Cute is for little girls, don't you think I'm sexy!"

She was frowning as he kept making her feel like a little girl. She looked him  over and he was definitely strong.

"I'm a woman nothing like the immature girl you went out with!" she felt better after her little outburst.

They continued walking to Ben's place. Kayla wondered where her friends were and if she'd get her panties back!

Ben looked over as he walked with her. It was funny to him how she was trying to convince herself she wasn't a little girl. "There isn't anything wrong with being cute..." He added in.

"Oh...I see. I feel like you get teased about being a little girl...do you?" He looked over. "You try and tell them they're wrong?" Ben tried to keep the conversation centered around her and being little.

Soon they were to his place. He opened the door to the building. "Just up the stairs there..." Ben followed behind her. He carefully lifted the back of her skirt just a bit. It was perfect because some other people were coming out of their unit and he could see she was distracted looking at them. As he lifted it just a bit he could see the diaper...and where the wetness indicator had changed color. The crotch area was saturated, she'd clearly had an accident. He let the skirt carefully down just before they reached the top of the stairs.

"Here we are." Ben smiled and they went in. "Home sweet home...take your shoes off please...make yourself at home. Can I get you a drink?" Ben didn't want her to be drunk, but alcohol would make her pee! On the other hand maybe it was time for a sippy cup! "You should send your friends a text...do you have your phone on you?"

"Well I don't like it, it makes me feel like a little girl."

She sighed "Yes they do it all the time!" she said frustrated

Kayla rolled her eyes.  "of course I tell them they're wrong!" she was growing agitated and her wet diaper wasn't helping out.

Once they got to his place she smiled

"Nice place wh--what no go ahead." she was nervous that he might see her diaper.

She herd some people up the stairs she decided if she hurried and was careful she could make it hopefully without him seeing.

"Um ok, yeah do you have some juice?" she said taking her shoes off like he told her too.

She picked up her phone.

Hey I'm at this guys place can you come over and give me my panties back this diaper crap has gone far enough!" she felt better giving them a piece of her mind.

Ben was glad she didn't notice him checking her diaper as they went up the stairs.

"Yep, be right back." He went to get her some juice, putting it in a solid pink sippy cup. It was the straw type, but it was clearly for a kid and not something an adult would use.

Kayla got a text back right away. You'll get your panties back later, it's only 9:30pm.You aren't wet are you?! What is the address? We will swing by later... can't believe you just left... Also don't think we won't spank you again for being sassy. Your guy won't believe how you cry like a baby from a little spanking.

Ben came back in. He was holding a beer and had the sippy cup in his other hand. "Here you go Kayla...did you get ahold of them? Everything okay?" 

"Ok." Kayla said waiting for her drink then her phone signaled she had a text.

Kayla was mad as she slammed her phone down she tried to calm herself down.

A few minutes later she texted her friends back.

1512 S avenue. I'm tired of your games Ben wouldn't let you touch me!

She sent it back knowing Ben would protect her.

Kayla looked at the cup with a complex look.

"Ha ha funny fine I'll take a beer or a real cup that must be your last girlfriend's sippy cup."

"Yes everything is fine." she said sitting the cup down refusing to drink from it.

Ben looked at her, a serious look on his face. "I'm not trying to be funny...that's your cup for the night." Ben picked it back up and put his arm around her, he hugged her close, his arm around her upper body. He took a drink of his beer. "You lied to me about your age. I know you aren't 21...now you need to earn back my trust." Ben put the sippy cup straw to her lips. "Have a drink, then you can apologize for lying to me and take your cup back." His tone was firm as he spoke to her.

Ben knew if he could get her to drink the sippy cup it wouldn't be much longer until she needed to pee again, she had already 'broken the seal' as they say. That was when he would plan to take his and Amanda's plan to the next phase. Until she had that second accident he could work on making her feel less and less like an adult. 

"I'm not drinking that thing!" she cried out as it felt like she was in a bad dream. She tried to pull back as he picked it back up pulling her close.

Her jaw dropped as she felt like she was being scolded like a little girl.

Kayla was confused but she could tell by Bens tone of voice he wasn't joking.

"Seriously please I--I don't want it!" she said stuttering nervously.

Not wanting to piss him off even more she began drinking and now she felt like she had to go again!

As she finished talking Ben put the straw into her mouth. "Drink please." He saw the juice coming up. "Good girl...see that wasn't so hard. Don't think you can just drink a little...that needs to be finished. You need to stay hydrated." Ben walked her to his balcony, opening the door. "By the way...my last girlfriend never used this...it was for my little neice... But now it's yours" Ben didn't actually have a neice but Kayla didn't need to know that. Ben took the sippy from her mouth. "You still owe me an apology for lying..." 

"I can hold it myself!" she whined as she tried pulling it away but he literally put the straw into her mouth. She was really mad and embarrassed but she drank anyways.

"Look I'm not a little girl so quit talking to me like one!" she said feeling her eyes start to water she was so frustrated with everything. She wanted to go to the bathroom but he lead her to the balcony where the cool air hit her legs and made her too aware of her wet diaper.

"I'm not your girlfriend so you can't treat me like this wh--what why would you give me your nieces cup I'm an adult!" she said stomping her foot as she was really mad.

She knocked the cup out of his hand I'm not taking that where's your bathroom and I'm not apologizing either!" she said hissing at him.

Ben noticed right away how her behavior was changing. He almost couldn't believe it. Amanda was right!

Ben closed the balcony door.

"I gave you your new sippy cup exactly for this reason...if that had been a real cup you would have made a huge mess." Ben shook his head and picked it back up. It was still about half full or maybe a bit more. "I can see you're upset...you aren't going to start crying over a sippy cup are you? Maybe you needed a baby bottle." In the close quarters of the balcony her again put his arm around her. "I can see I do need to hold this for you...open up." Ben put the straw to her lips, teasing it slightly, like you would for a baby with a bottle.

He'd heard her ask for the bathroom. That meant she must need to go. He wondered how long she'd be able to hold it. If he could get her quiet enough maybe he'd even hear her pee. 

Kayla no longer felt like an adult as Ben scolded her.

"I'm not a baby I don't need a stupid sippy cup and I damn sure don't need a baby bottle!" she was enraged. She wanted to push his hand away and get away from him as he got in her comfort zone treating her like a baby forcing her to drink from the straw.

"No I don't want it!" she cried pushing it away, during her struggle she lost her battle and wet her diaper.

She looked at him with a shameful shocked face hoping he couldn't figure out what just happened!

Ben stopped seeing the look on her face. "Come with me..." He took her hand and brought her back inside. "Something has been bothering me..." He stood close, still holding her hand. "I just have this weird feeling..." He set the sippy cup down next to them on an end table. "So...you have said you needed the bathroom...as early as an hour ago...yet you haven't gone. And at times when you walked...it sounded rather crinkly...plus the whole smelling like baby powder. You are hiding something under that skirt, aren't you?" Ben narrowed his gaze. "You aren't a big girl at all are you..."

"Wh--what wait!" she said trying desperately to pull away stumbling after him as she was pulled away like she was in trouble. She felt like she was in the principles office waiting for her scolding or her punishment. Shit he's putting two and two together. She thought to herself now starting to sweat nervously. Damn did the heater just kick on! She thought to herself as thoughts were running through her head at 100 mph. "Ye--yes I-I am!" she said her eyes starting to water. "I--I needed to go earlier and you kept getting in my way so the urge just went away." She looked to see if he was believing any of this! Her phone beeped breaking the silence. She knew she had received a text. She just hoped it wasn't from her bitchey friends! She also hoped they didn't say anthng about her current state.

Ben watched her intently, he could see the tears swelling in her eyes. "I don't think I've gotten in your way at all...you've had plenty of chances to go actually." Ben then took his hand and ran a few fingers over her forehead. "You are sweaty..." He tucked her hair behind her ear then lifted her arm some, peaking at her arm pit. "You will need a change of shirt... first thing first though..."

Ben then reached in and grabbed her cell phone. "Ah! I'm going to see who's texting. You stand right there." Ben grabbed the sippy cup again and held it out. "Take your sippy, and finish it please...I won't ask again. What is your pin Kayla?" Ben spoke calm and firm.

Ben could see from the notification, it was Amanda that had texted. 

Kayla just got melted in her arms as he did what ever he wanted feeling her head looking at her shirt she was nervous expecting him any minute to see her diaper. "Um my friends should be here before too long and I'll just leave and change at home." she said just wanting to leave. Kayla did as she was told she just didn't want him to see her diaper. "No please I'm not thirsty!" she said refusing to take it. "Here give me my phone I'll handle it myself!" she was trying her best to stand up to him.

As Kalya reached in for the phone Ben stepped in and put his arms around Kayla, taking her back a few steps to the side of the couch. He had her lined up with the side arm rest and when her legs hit it he pushed her upper half over and on to the couch. This of course exposed her diaper to him. "I knew it... you're wearing a diaper!" He had positioned himself between her legs and was holding her ankles so she couldn't sit up or keep her diaper from being seen. "It looks so wet too...what was all that big girl stuff huh...here you were this whole time peeing yourself! ...like a little baby. "  Ben took one hand and reached in, feeling the diaper. "And you recently went too...you have a lot of explaining to do! Unless...you can't because you are gonna cwy." He teased.

Kayla found her self backed up into the couch.

"Give me my phone!" she whined like she was crying for her toy.

She could never imagine what happened next as she was pinned against the couch.

"Shut up it's not funny!" she cried as her secret was exposed.

Kayla comically kicked her legs trying to get up but that wasn't happening.

She turned red as he checked her diaper.

"My stupid friends did this I'm not a baby!" she cried

"No kicking. If you keep that up you'll find your bottom red and in pain." He was planning to spank her anyway, but she didn't know that.

"Aww don't cry baby...I don't think your friends made you pee in your diaper. And I'm sure if they put you in it ...it was because you deserved it...I bet you had an accident, yaaah that was it wasn't it." Ben continued to hold her legs, wanting her to be embarrassed by her exposed wet diaper and his words. "In fact, you clearly know when you need to pee...you just were too big of a baby to use the potty, lazy and immature. Little Kayla found it too easy to use her diaper didn't she?" Ben leaned in. "It was wrong of you to pee yourself like that, was it not? Huh?" He put his hand on the diaper again. "This kind of behavior is unacceptable...you should have been at home being babysat not out at a bar."

Kayla couldn't get away as he was too strong.

"Shut up I'm not a baby and you're not going to spank me!" she hissed at him angry at the world.

She kicked her legs trying to do whatever she could to get away. She hated how he kept his hand on her diaper touching it and feeling it reminding her it was wet.

"No I didn't deserve it they held me down and forced me into it!"

Her eyes watered out of anger and embarrassment.

"I'm not a baby and I--I tried to go!" she cried

"I'm an adult." she was in tears now. Not only was her diaper wet but now she was a cry baby!

Ben looked down. As she got more upset it was easier to keep her there. "Aww you're so upset baby...Yaaa you tried to go alright...right into your diaper like a good baby. You knew going to the potty was too hard. It was easy to go in your diaper...no one would know right?"

Ben reached in and grabbed her hips, turning her over and putting a hand on her lower back. He pushed the skirt up and pulled down the back of her diaper to expose her pale small butt. "This butt looks a little red...did someone get a spanking already today for misbehaving? You let yourself get spanked and diapered... and then kept them on and peed in them. Not once did you try to use a potty...and you are telling me you aren't a baby?" 

He moved in and sat down putting her over his lap, her butt in the air a bit. He rubbed her bottom. "Go ahead, tell me again how much of an adult you are..." He readied his hand for a spanking. "You are a naughty little girl."

"I'm not a baby N--no they held me down!" she cried  "No I tried going but you made me play stupid darts you asshole!" she was getting mad cause he kept treating her like a baby and rubbing it in that she had a wet diaper on! She was caught off guard when he flipped her over. Let me go now right now damn you!" she yelled and she stopped when she herd him undo the tape of her diaper and when she felt the cool air on her bottom she really began to worry. "I told you my stupid friends held me down and spanked me and wouldn't stop till I begged them to diaper me!" She was thinking of anything just someway to get out of here. "I am a big girl I am a big girl!" She was mad cause she Knew she sounded like a little girl trying to convince an adult she was a big girl wearing her mommy clothes for dress up.

"You have quite the foul mouth...you should hear yourself. You made me play darts...you made me pee myself like a baby." He mocked her.

"oh is that so? I bet you were crying like a baby before you begged them to diaper you. Why did they want to diaper you in the first place, what did you do?" Ben brought his large hand down on her bottom. "Don't tell me nothing...I'll spank you until you tell me the truth." He spanked again. "What did you do? You are long over due for some discipline...out here pretending to be an adult." 

Ben knew Amanda would be on her way over with the other girls. He'd have to time everything juuust right. 

"Shut up shut up!" she said on the verge of tears. She shook her head. "What hell no I didn't beg them to diaper me!" she couldn't believe that he would say such a thing!

"Owe!" she yelped embarrassed that she was laying across his lap diapered and being spanked. After a couple more seats she told him.

"I messed around with Amanda's boyfriend and she said since I embarrassed her it was my turn to be embarrassed if I wanted to remain friends they spanked me then held me down and diapered me!" she said crying now as she was so mad and embarrassed!

"I am an adult now let me up!" she cried doing all she could to get up.

Ben was confused by her statements. She'd just said she begged them to diaper her. Apparently she was so distraught she didn't know what to say. "You messed around?" Amanda had told Ben Kayla did that, but he wondered if it was really true. "What exactly did you do? Did you kisssss him?" Ben could easily see Kayla exaggerating what happened. She struck him as a virgin.

"You're not an adult...you are crying like a little baby after a few spanks...you let yourself be diapered and on top of that...you wet them! More than once!" Ben held her down despite her efforts to get up, he brought his hand down on her bare bottom again. 

"You are going to apologise to me for calling me an asshole and there is more after that so you better be quick about it unless you really want a bright red bottom." He spanked again. "Start with Mr. Ben..." He said trying to help her with how to address him.

"Yes and we didn't just kiss!" she said like a smart ass still struggling to get up.  "Shut up I'm too big to be spanked if I get up you're going to pay!" she snarled at him like a angry lioness. "I told you they spanked me and held me down putting this dumb ass diaper on!" she was mad at the way he made it seem like she let this happen!

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as she was swatted yet again. She listened to him go on and on.

"Owe I'm going to count to five and you better let me up or so help me!" she was tired of the spanking she figured if she threatened him he might back off instead of calling him nr who the he'll does he think he is! She thought to herself.

"One two." she waited to see if he would move.