LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

"No no... that's not how we tell Ms. Linda we are sorry...we say her name when we are addressing her. Don't be shy ..." Ben got up and moved over to Kayla, rubbing her back as he sat by her. She was still on her hands and knees which made it the perfect position for him to check her diaper. "Let's see how wet you are..." He started to unsnap the onesie under her dress, as he waited to hear her say she was sorry properly. 

Kayla fumed biting her lip she hated how he talked and treated her just like he would a real baby. "I'm sorry ms Linda." She said hoping that would suffice. Oh No not here! She thought to herself as he was fixing to check her diaper. No no no if he finds I'm wet he might change me in front of her! She screamed in her head. I should be anywhere but here! Please No not here!

"That was much better!" He praised her. 

Ben had unsnapped her onesie and then helped her down onto her back. "Let's see here..." He felt the diaper, the extra boosters had absorbed a lot of her two accidents. "Well you can probably go one more wetting before needing a change...you have gone a few times without telling daddy haven't you?" He asked as he put his hand on the top of her diaper, over her bladder and pushed a little as he repositioned himself onto his knees. He knew if that made her wince or react in some way she had a full or pretty full bladder. He watched closely.

"If I told you was you going to let me go!" she said trying to defend herself and her pride. She was relieved when he decided not to change her. She tried to get up as he literally pushed off her to get himself up. She was happy she didn't have to go or she would've but the pressure made her have to go another way.  No no no I'm not going to shit myself! She thinks to herself as she felt the pressure building.

"Kayla..." Was all Ben said in response to her. He plopped a pacifier into her mouth. He couldn't tell if she needed to go or not based on her reaction, but she did appear slightly concerned he thought. "We're going to help Linda package this playmat up... you seemed to enjoy it." Ben grabbed the box and started to pack it. He didn't ask Kayla to help, but didn't want her wandering off. "Stay on this play area while I pack this... you could go put that bear back with his friends over there." He said giving her an easy task.

Linda smiled. "I'll be right back!" She said walking off to grab her surprise.

Kayla actually felt better when she had her pacifier it did comfort her. No I'm an adult I don't need a pacifier and I'm going too like it!" she thought to herself.

"No I really don't." She whined behind her pacifier.

She watched as Ben cleaned up the mess not asking her to help like she was incapable of doing anything.

"Ok." she said taking the bear where the rest of the toys were.

"I hate this I hate this I'm a big girl!" she screamed in her head

After a few minutes she calmed down and relaxed sitting in the play area waiting for ben to tell her it's time to go. Little by little she was falling into her baby role. She farted and felt some pressure she knew it would be a matter of time.

I'll ask him if I can go maybe he'll let me use the bathroom! She thought as she sucked her pacifier waiting for him.

It took Ben a few minutes to pack up the playmat. He glanced back and saw Kayla was peaceful sitting suckling her pacifier. He was unable to hear her fart from where he was.

Linda came out from the back wheeling a stroller that was specifically made for Kayla. It had white fabric with pink and purple nursery print. "Surprise!" Linda said wheeling it over.

Ben had finished packing up the mat. "Wow Linda...this is great...Kayla this is perfect for you...this looks so comfy." Ben walked over and picked Kayla up, putting her on his hip. "What do you think? Can you tell Linda thank you? She's giving this to us as a gift ..." Ben patted her bottom a few times as he held her.

Kayla was going to ask to use the bathroom later so she could poop, so she figured she'd be good and score some brownie points.

She looked at the stroller. Damn they're going all out on this baby stuff, Kayla focus on the goal use the bathroom. She kept telling herself.

"Thank you." She said behind her pacifier.

Ben smiled at Kayla as she spoke through her paci.

"You're welcome sweetie." Linda smiled. "Let's see how she fits." 

"Oh sure..." Ben said sitting her down in it. "This looks really comfy Kayla..." Ben said as he buckled her in and adjusted the straps. "How's that feel?" He asked kneeling down by her. He then lowered her back by adjusting the back of the stroller. "Ha, woops...this goes back pretty good... would be nice for resting." Ben spoke to her, not realizing that all of this might be distracting her from her goal of using the bathroom.

• 3 weeks later...

Ben patted her leg. "You can walk... just not right now... just relax..." Ben stayed close as she seemed to calm down some. She was cute suckling her paci and relaxing. "Alright let's go pay..." 

Ben strolled her over to the counter to pay. "Thanks again Linda. Appreciate you taking time with us."

"Oh sure... looks like all this excitement might have tuckered your little one out."

Ben glanced down at Kayla after paying.

Kayla relaxed as she was just small enough to not be uncomfortable in her new stroller.

She just nodded as she laid back.

Kayla yawned after wetting her diaper.

Oh no! She thought as she realized she was wet.

Yawning she laid there listening to the two of them talk till she feel asleep.

Ben was unaware Kayla had wet again, it was the third time she's gone and despite the additional booster pads the diaper was now likely getting pretty full.

Ben noticed she's fallen asleep. "Aww, poor thing...lots of excitement for her this morning."

Linda nodded in agreement and Ben said his goodbyes.

Ben strolled Kayla out to the car and opened the back door. He carefully lifted her from the stroller and put her into her car seat. He spoke softly as he buckled her in. "It's ok...we are going home.. you get some rest." 

Soon he had her in the car, and everything put away. He was about to start driving when he got a text..."hmm..." He said looking at the text.

Kayla woke up a little as she was strapped into her car seat.

She quickly feel back asleep she was losing control and getting used to wetting her diaper so it didn't really bother her anymore.

While she was sleeping she dreamed about her old adult life but it was turning into a nightmare as everything was filled with baby stuff.

She even dreamed she was back home but her baby sister was now older then her and laughed at her as their mom changed her diaper cooing at her.

"No no I'm not a baby!" she cried in her sleep.