LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

Kayla was determined not to say anything as they got down to the garage, she stood there as he opened the door. "Seriously come on!" she said spitting out her pacifier. She was so mad she didn't care about the pacifier. Kayla was staring at the car seat like it was on fire and she wanted no part of it!

Ben swatted her bottom with a little force then reached and put her paci back in. "That is the seat little girls need to be in... climb in please. Hurry up so I can buckle you in..."

He put the diaper bag on the seat next to wear she'd sit, the word 'Baby' facing right to her.

"Owe!" she said jumping forward as she wasn't ready for the swat. "but I'm n--never mind." She said as she was ready to argue she wasn't a little girl but the taste of soap stopped her. "Fine!" she said behind the pacifier as she got into the seat. She frowned as he put the stupid diaper bag right by her and she could see in big letters baby. She tried to kick the bag and she tried to move it with her hands. Damn it! She thought as she was strapped in her movement was very limited.

Ben smiled at his new little girl. "Thank you." He watched her climb up hearing the cute 'fine' from behind the paci. He'd noticed her suckling it some, not just keeping it in her mouth. He quickly worked to buckle her in as she was strapped in snuggly to the seat.

Ben got in and started to drive. The place they were going to was a toy store for babies and toddlers. Amanda knew the owner, Meg, and filled them in about Kayla. Meg said she'd make sure the store was empty, unsure how Kayla would be her first time in public.

Ben looked back as they drove. "How's my little girl doing?" 

Kayla sucked her pacifier nervously she was finding comfort in it. She wondered what was going to happen, she hoped he wouldn't change her out in public. Oh well I'll tell whoever I can that he kidnapped me and I can get on with my life and pay some people back!

"Not good." She said angrily behind her pacifier

Ben smiled, she was angry but it was a cute angry not a mean angry like she'd been before. "Kayla... you will be fine...we are going to a small shop...the owner is a really nice lady. She'll like you... but I don't want you being rude or mean...is that understood? I'm sure her bathroom has soap." Ben said sternly. 

Soon they had arrived. The store was in a small strip center and some other cars were parked there. Ben got out and opened the back door, he put the diaper bag over his shoulder. He then unbuckled Kayla. "Come on over here and put your arms around my neck..." He said calmly as he stood at the exit of the SUV.

He wasn't really sure how this was all going to go. But he was about to find out...

Kayla was so mad and embarrassed being out in public as a baby, but she was determined to get back to her life. She was deep in thought just waiting to pick her spot!  She did as she was told smiling on the inside thinking the first time she sees someone she'll yell bloody murder! Then she'll be free!!

Ben picked her up and held onto her as he closed the door. His arm was keeping her dress up in the back exposing her onesie and diaper underneath. He made a short walk to the store door and went inside. 

The middle aged woman approached. "Hello hello...this must be Kayla. Let me fix this..." She said pulling the dress down as Ben held her. "Aren't you a cutie..."

Ben patted her bottom as he held her. "Do you want down?"

Ben waited to see what her reaction would be. The place was pretty small but filled with all kinds of toys mostly for children under 10...but certainly a good amount of the toys were for babies and toddlers.

"Put me down put me down!" she cried as she didn't want him picking her up. The cold air on her leg made her know that her dress was up and that would mean her diaper was exposed! She was really mad now and once they got into the shop she tried closing her eyes she wanted no part of this.

"Yes I want down!"

Ben set her down, facing the woman, he put his hands on her shoulders. 

The woman knelt down and smiled at Kayla, talking to her slow and clear. "Hi Kayla, I'm Linda... are you a little shy? Why don't you come with me... I can show you some neat things..." She held her hand out. 

Linda looked at Ben. "She looked a little wet when I fixed her dress..."

Ben nodded. "Yes... thanks Linda...I'll check her in a little bit..." Ben wondered if Kayla was expecting Linda to treat her like a baby or an adult...he was sure Kayla was hoping Linda would recognize her as an adult, which she clearly was not doing.

Kayla didn't know what to say or do! Was this woman crazy like Ben was certainly she knows I'm not a baby! She thought to herself as the woman talked baby talk to her looking at her talking slowly and sweetly to her. Oh No Kayla thought to herself turning red as she was extremely embarrassed that everyone knew she had a wet diaper on.  Damn it I'm here quit talking like I'm not here! She thought to herself. Nervously Kayla stood there not wanting to leave her daddy! Maybe I can convince her that I'm being kidnapped! She thought to herself.

Ben could feel Kayla lean into him as they talked about her. Her pacifier may have been helping to keep her from talking. Ben took her hand when he saw she didn't reach to take Linda's hand. "Come on let's go see what Linda has... I'll stay here with you..." Ben could see her red cheeks.

Ben took her following Linda to the baby/toddler section. 

Linda smiled at Kayla. "I bet you would like this..." Linda took Kayla's hand from Ben and walked her a few steps to a little mat for babies that was displayed in a cute little area of the store. Linda helped her down onto it, under the hoop and onto her back, Kayla's head resting on the little pillow.

Ben knelt down. "Aww this is so cute... I bet Kayla loves this little Toucan." He said batting it so it moved over her head. "It's okay you can touch things..."

Rainforest-Melodies-Jungle-Discovery-Blanket-Baby-Activity-Gym-Infant-Play-Game-Mat-Cotton-Learning-Education-Crawling.jpg

She hated to admit but she did feel better when he took her hand, between that and her pacifier she felt a little better. Her eyes got big when they got over into a play area. She looked up and it looked like a daycare nursery area. In big letters it said baby playtime with teddy bears in diapers and lions and the Muppets all were babies and all were wearing diapers. Great she thought to herself as the woman took her hand leading her to the play area. This is what babies must feel like when they're dropped off.  Kayla tried pulling her dress down as she didn't want her diaper showing. How ironic she thought as just last week she was wearing jeans cut low enough to show her thong for the boys to see what they can't have.

"Ok." she said snapped out of her thoughts she touched it like she was encouraged too! then she touched the  giraffe and the rings.

Ben noticed her pulling at her dress, what was cute was as she laid down she was so focused on the toy that her padded crotch was on almost full display as she laid on her back with her legs somewhat open.

Ben smiled as Kayla seemed to enjoy the two of them giving her attention, and watched as she investigated the toy. Meanwhile he opened the diaper bag and pulled out a bottle of formula. While she was relaxing and playing with the dangling butterflies he reached over and took her paci out, quickly replacing it with the bottle nipple. He held it for her.

Linda smiled. "She's a real cutie..." Linda grabbed a teddy bear wearing a diaper and set it by Kayla. "I love her diaper bag too... really cute."

Ben smiled a little. "Thanks Linda...it was good for us to get out... someone was getting a bit cranky at home." 

Kayla was just looking at the things that surrounded her just as she was ready to get up. She found her pacifier being pulped from her mouth. "Hey mppp." Is all she got out as the nipple of the bottle was put in her mouth. She tried to move around but when Kayla realized he wasn't going to stop she began drinking. I will get away! She thought to herself as she rolled her eyes listening to them talking about her like she's not there.

Ben continued to hold the bottle when the door to the shop opened. Footsteps could be heard approaching the back area. The mailman appeared holding a few packages. "Hi there Linda." He looked at Kayla drinking the bottle. "Got a few packages here." He handed them to her. 

"Thank you Mark." Linda said smiling. "How is your day going?"

Mark continued to look at Kayla. "Pretty good... well I see you look pretty busy here..." 

Linda smiled. "Mhmm...this is Kayla here... she's just relaxing enjoying her bottle."

Ben took the bottle out which she'd sucked a good amount out of and pulled her from the play mat into a sitting position in his lap. "Do you want to say hello to Mark?" Ben started to lightly pat her back.

Mark smiled. "I like your outfit." He said complimenting her.

Kayla hated her bottle and she was doing her best to ignore everything and just focus on drinking the bottle instead of fighting it. She heard voices but she just assumed it was mark and the woman talking. Once she was sat up and her bottle was removed she saw the mailman, now was the spot she's been looking for.

"Help they kidnapped me!" she yelled

Kayla was stunned and confused as she looked at everyone to try to understand what's going on. She figured the mailman would try to help her understanding that he stumbled upon some crazy shit.

"There's nothing funny about this I've been kidnapped!" she yelled but she was confused and it came across in her voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Ben could tell she was surprised by the mailman's reaction. He let her finish her sentence and then promptly put the bottle back into her mouth. "As you can see she's quite the handful." He said holding her and the bottle. 

Mark nodded. "Quite the imagination as well." Mark raised his hand. "Well folks I better get going... have a good day." With that he was gone.

Ben looked down at Kayla. "You are naughty...Daddy didn't kidnap you...why would you say that..."

Kayla didn't understand what was going on as he held her tight and she couldn't get away or say anything with the bottle in her mouth. What the hell is going on! She thought to herself as she had no choice but to swallow the milk or formula in the bottle she wasn't sure what it was. Kayla squirmed around her diaper crinkling sounding like a shotgun going off.

"You did my friends set me up!" she cried

"Listen to those cute crinkles Linda." Ben took out the finished bottle. "Kayla... look at you cry... you're a baby...no one set you up to be a baby... that's just you." Ben paused. "I know it's a hard truth, but being a big girl isn't for everyone."

Linda chimed in. "That's right... And you are such a little cutie." Linda handed Kayla the diapered teddy. "You snuggle your daddy there and calm down. I have surprise for you before you go."

"Shut up they're not cute and yes my friends left me at your place I never said or agreed to be a baby!" she said getting angry. "I'm an adult I'm a big girl!" she yelled kicking her feet. "Give me my purse and phone so I cabin leave!" she yelled knowing it would do her no good to run as she had nothing!  "I don't want that!" she said throwing the bear across the room!

"I don't want a surprise!" she yelled she was in full blown temper tantrum mode.

"That is not how we act." Ben turned her a little and swatted her bottom. He didn't acknowledge her 'big girl' comment. "Crawl over and pick up that bear you threw and then tell Ms. Linda you're sorry." Ben lifted her off his lap onto her hands and knees and swatted her bottom again. "I mean it...go get that bear right now."

Kayla was fuming as he swatted her she truly felt like a baby as she was scolded. Damn him I feel just like I did when I baby sitted. She thought to herself as he positioned her to crawl like she was incapable of doing that herself. "Ok." she yelped as she began crawling to get the stupid bear. Once she got over to it.

"I'm sorry." She said it fast and mumbling.