LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

"What a good burp. That one surprised you huh." Ben said noticing her blush. He laid her back down and put the bottle right back in. "There...no one likes gassies trapped in their tummy."

He finished with the second bottle and sat her up to burp her again, patting her back. "You were a very very good girl for your bottle." He said taking off her bib. "I think you will like your surprise...I'm going to take you shopping."

Kayla just glared at him. Before she could say anything she found the bottle right back in her mouth. She had no choice but to finish it.

Once she burned again her jaw dropped at her surprise!

"You can't be serious why would I like that!' she yelled scared to death about going out in public.

She thought about it some more this could be the brake she's been looking for.

"What's wrong...are you worried about people finding out you're a baby and in diapers?" Ben asked. "Speaking of baby... have you wet yourself? Or are you keeping yourself dry?" He couldn't tell from the outside of the diaper due to its thickness but would check her if she denied being wet.

"I'm not a baby!" she yelled. She was thinking if she got out in public she could run away or yell for help then she would be free. Kayla wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of letting him know she's wet.

"Shut up let me out of this stupid diaper I'm a grown woman!" she yelled

He saw how she was behaving. Such a baby. "Let's see if your a grown woman..." He laid her back and held her down as he opened her legs and put a few fingers inside her diaper. "Uh huh... just as I thought...turns out grown woman really means little baby girl that pees in her diaper." Ben stood her up and swatted her bottom. "You are getting soap for calling yourself a grown woman ... you are a baby. Let me hear you say it." He held her hips as he looked at her.

"I am!" she whined as she was laid back in one quick motion before she could do anything he was checking her diaper. She turned bright red as he said she was a baby cause she had a wet diaper. "It was your fault cause you wouldn't let me go!" she cried

"Owe!" she yelped as her bottom stung , but the worst part was being threatened having her mouth washed.

"Please no I'm a baby I'm a baby!" she said begging hoping he would change his mind!

Ben turned her to face him. "Wait wait... please tell me...how did I not let you go? I'm curious did you tell me you had to go? Nooo.." Ben brought her closer and patted her bottom from behind. Not the spanking kind of pat bit the let me help you relax kind.

"If you can tell me when you went pee and that you went because your a baby not a big girl...then you might save yourself from the soap. Might..." He looked at her. 

"Was going to let me go had I said anything!" she already knew the answer she hated how he patted her making her feel just like a baby, guess that's the point she thought to herself. Kayla was really mad but she didn't want the soap..

"I went pee cause I'm a baby." She said softly with her head lowered

Ben could tell from her reaction she actually felt a little ashamed or embarrassed. She hadn't been like this before. He spoke softly as she looked down. "It was easy hmm? To just let it go? He continued patting her bottom.

"This is why your friends brought you here... you had been acting like a baby for quite some time but you're a little fire cracker...it took three of them to just get you into a diaper, after you peed your pants...they needed help. You were being a bratty little girl." Ben paused. "Do you see that yet?" 

Ben notice her stuttering and whining. "Oh sure you were... you were really messy, never cleaning up after yourself...then wetting yourself at the bar...then just like the baby you are you wet your diaper twice on our "date"... you are going to learn how to behave properly...and Daddy is going to help you." He grabbed a couch pillow next to him. He could tell she was angry, maybe close to crying.

"You're angry little one... you need to let that out...punch this pillow. I mean it...go on... show daddy how strong you are." He smiled a little... hopefully she'd do it she needed to let this out.

"Um I cleaned up after myself!" she whined defending herself as she still had pride in herself. She was getting angry as he kept talking to her like she was a toddler. "You made me wet myself you wouldn't let me go at the bar!" she was seconds away from stomping her foot to emphasize her point and to get his attention. Behave she thought to herself.

"I'm an adult I'm not a stupid baby!' she yelled she grabbed the pillow and started punching it.

"I'm not a baby you can't do this I wanna go home my friends suck I'm not a baby I'm an adult I don't wanna wear diapers!"

She yelled over and over again hitting the pillow with each movement she was reminded of her diaper not only could she feel it but she could also hear it!

Ben watched her get her frustration out. He could see the thick diaper was impacting her movements and he could hear it crinkling. Her punches were super cute too...they were kinda hard, but he could tell she'd never thrown a punch. He also noticed how she was talking a bit more immaturely... whining and saying things like 'wanna' instead of 'want'. 

He patted her butt again. "Did that feel good? If you feel angry I want you to tell me...daddy will get you a pillow to hit..." He took the pillow then her hand and walked her to the bathroom. Again he could hear the crinkling from her diaper. He grabbed the soap bar and put her back to the wall, opening her mouth by squeezing her cheeks a bit, he put the soap in. "You are going to keep this in for five minutes... I told you... I don't want to hear anymore 'I'm not a baby' talk..."

Kayla went on for several minutes hitting the pillow wetting her diaper even more!

"No I guess!" she said as she was trying to calm herself down.

"Wa--wai--wait no n--no you told me to hit the stupid pillow!' She cried as she saw him get the soap at first she thought he was taking her in there to go potty but not to get her mouth washed out. She moved around like a fish out of water but with her back against the wall literally she couldn't move around.

"Mpphhh!" she cried wanting to spit it out.

This asshole treats me not saying I'm a baby like a bad word! She thought to herself. If I told him to fuck off he'd probably do the same thing!

Kayla was quickly finding out she was stuck in her second babyhood without the directions to get out.

Ben let her hit it for a good while before talking her into the bathroom.

"Mhmm... you aren't getting soap for hitting the pillow...you are getting soap for that mouth of yours. You stay right there..."

Ben went and grabbed her a cute jean overall dress. It was perfectly babyish and wouldn't do much to hide her thick diaper if she did anything other than walk or stand straight up. Of course her onesie covered the diaper some, but it bulged out the edges due to it's size, the 5 stuffers he'd put in had made it nice and thick. Her cute onesie with bear print would look too cute under her dress.

Ben lowered it down. "Step in...once I get you dressed I can take that soap out."

shopping.jpeg

Kayla would do anything to get the soap out it was disgusting! She looked horrified when she saw the babyish dress he wanted her to wear, but if that meant stepping into the dress then she would. Slowly she stepped into it very more like a baby if that's possible, not wanting to get in more trouble she waited till he removed the soap.

It was cute how she held onto his shoulder to step in. He pulled it up on her and fastened the straps at the top. She was adorable.

He took the soap out and put it back on the counter. Then wiped her mouth with a washcloth as she had gotten soapy drool on her face. 

"Am I going to hear any more 'I'm a big girl' out of you today?" He stood behind her fixing her hair a bit as she looked into the mirror. "You... look really cute." 

Ben smiled and took her hand. He walked her back to the nursery, to a little play area. It had a padded puzzle piece floor with a mesh barrier around it. He opened the gate and guided her in, then closed it. It was just tall enough that she wouldn't be able to step over it. The gate latch was child proof. "There are some stuffed animals, blocks...a few dolls... you can play for a bit while I get us ready to go."

She just stood there like a doll or like a baby letting him do whatever she figured that's what he wanted her to do. She stood there as he did her hair! Oh NO  she thought as she knew what he was doing pigtails! She was screaming inside but she wasn't bout to say a word. Kayla bit her lip as he put a bow to top it off.

"No." She said softly as she definitely wasn't going to say that and get in trouble again

Kayla blushes as he said she looked cute I'm supposed to be hot or sexy! She thought to herself.

'I can walk on my own you don't need to hold my hand." She said but not with an attitude.

Great this guy thinks I can't do anything by myself! She thought as she was lead into something like a playpen.

She frowned once he was gone she looked around at the toys that surrounded her. I'll be damned if I'm going to play with toys she said throwing the stuffed rabbit around out of frustration!

Ben did do her hair in pigtails. 

Ben looked over, it was probably the nicest she'd spoke to him. "I like to hold your hand... plus I don't want you to fall."

Ben left the room but kept an eye on her with the baby monitor. He saw her throw the rabbit. The he heard the rabbit say "please hug me" ...he'd remembered now that one talked. He wondered what she'd do. He knew it said "I love you" if it was hugged.

He prepared a few bottles and got a diaper bag together with some clothes and diapers in case it was needed. He checked on her in the monitor again.

Kayla looked surprised when the rabbit made noises. "Hug you shut up!" she threw it again and it talked "Well I don't love you!" she said growing frustrated as it was like the rabbit was mocking her. Damn it is this really my life I have to get out of here! She said not thinking about the baby monitor.

Ben walked back in. "Hey hey...why so mad in here?" Ben was at the edge of the playpen. "I heard everything you said..." He was sure she'd forgotten about the baby monitor. "You are going to sit down and snuggle with that rabbit before we leave... tell her your sorry." Ben crossed his arms. "That wasn't nice at all..."

Ben then showed her the very babyish diaper bad he'd packed. It was unmistakable as a diaper bag. He patted it. "Got us all packed up here...need lots for my baby... Someone is probably going to make a poopy while we're out." He said not showing any sort of real facial expression, he was hoping to make her blush, but it might just make her mad. He wasn't sure.

Damn it that stupid monitor! Kayla thought to herself as she was scolded she thought about yelling at him but with the taste of soap still in her mouth she did as she was told. She moved around picking her rabbit up hating how her diaper crinkled. "I'm sorry." She said sounding like and looking like a baby girl. Kayla's eyes got big as she saw the babyish diaper bag it was pink with rattles and bottles on it but the thing that got her attention the most written in pastel colors in big letters was BABY!

"Please can't we just stay here!" she had mixed emotions she wanted to leave so she could escape but she also wasn't looking forward to going out dressed as a baby.

"Come here you..." Ben said pulling her to where he was at by the gate. He took a pacifier he was holding with ribbon on it and tied it around her neck. "There..." He opened the gate. "Bring that bunny with you little miss crinkles."

Ben guided her out to the door to get shoes on. "No... you need to get some fresh air... don't worry, no one will think you are a big girl..." He sat her up on a little bench and plopped her paci in. He first put on some cute frilly lace socks on her feet, then grabbed some pink soft bottom soft sided shoes with white dots. "Look aren't these cute??" He smiled. 

Kayla was mad as he was going to make her have a pacifier she was relieved when he let it dangle from her dress. "It's not funny my name is Kayla!" she poured grabbing the bunny. Once she was freed from her baby jail.  "I know that's the problem!" she whined as she had to sit there so he could get her ready she tried to put her shoes on but he wouldn't let her. Kayla felt so hapless as she couldn't even dress herself. As she was sucking the pacifier she wasn't going to say anything to avoid the baby talk. Damn he probably knew that too! She thought as he put the babyish looking socks on her feet. She looked once he was done and she shook her head no as her stupid pig tails bopped up and down. Oh well enjoy this now cause as soon as I see someone I'm going to tell them you kidnapped me!

He smiled as she shook her head no, suckling the paci. "Well I think they are..." He suspected she didn't want to talk with the paci in but he knew eventually she'd slip up.

Soon they went down the hall of his building. No one was in the hall and there were only four units on his floor. There was a separate entrance that went to a private garage. Inside was a Porsche SUV. He went to the back door and opened it. "Climb into your seat there..." He patted her bottom a few times.

The seat was a carseat made for kids up to 125lbs...Kayla was certainly within that being on the small side. It had a little pad between the legs that kept the legs apart and a 5-point harness for safety. It was pink and grey.