LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

I'm stuck damn it! She thought as she grabbed the try tight seeing if there was any give so she could away. She looked at the bowl she was relieved it wasn't baby food. "No I'm not a baby at all!" she whines taking a drink as she was thirsty. "Gross what is this!" she immediately grabbed the spoon determined to take some bites to get rid of the taste.

"What the he'll!" she said frustrated as the yogurt kept falling off the spoon.

"Hey if you don't calm down I'm going to take you out of there and feed you a bottle. Is that what you want?" Ben came around with a bib that said "baby" on it and velcroed it on Kayla's neck. "You are making a mess of that yogurt already...here." Ben took the spoon and knowing the trick to it was able to bring yogurt to her mouth. "Open up. Ahhhh." 

"No I want you to let me go!" she cried slamming her arms against the high chair tray. She was angry when he put a bib on her, Kayla rolled her eyes when she noticed it said baby in bright pastel colors. "No I'm not the crap won't stay on the spoon!" she yelled kicking her feet. She knew he probably wanted her to eat with her hands. "I can feed myself!' As soon as she opened her mouth he put the spoon to her mouth.

"Apparently you can't feed yourself." He said putting the spoon in her mouth. "You are very close to more soap in your mouth as well, watch the mouth, I mean it."

Ben took the spoon. "Since you can't behave and you also can't use the spoon, you can use your fingers to eat. Unless you want to ask me nicely to feed you...but I'm not sure you know how to do that."

Ben stood back and watched.

"Um never mind." She was ready to argue but the threat of washing her mouth out made her be quiet. She absolutely hated the idea of her using her hands she wasn't going to get her manicured nails dirty with that crap! Seeing no other way out she took a deep breathe.

"Will you please feed me?"

"Seriously!" She rolled her eyes. "Fine daddy will you feed me!" she said real fast and mad. She was determined not to stick her hand in the yogurt! She thought back to the times she used to babysit and how she remembered all those times when the brats acted up. Now she was in the same position! 

Ben watched her eat. "You are doing so well...here I'll help you drink since your hands are all messy..." Ben picked up the sippy cup and tilted it up. He made her drink a few mouthfuls. "I know...it doesn't taste very good but it's good for you...keep eating up that yogurt you are doing good." 

Kayla was like a wild mustang she wasn't going down or be tamed easy. She smiled and got a big hand of the yogurt and launched it at the guy who kidnapped her. Once she threw it she smiled.

"Waby wuve won!" she said in her best baby talk clapping like she was a baby. She was saying baby have fun, she wasn't sure if he understood or not but he did look funny with yogurt on his face.

"Ga ga goo goo!" she said like a smart ass.

Ben nearly lost his cool. "What the ffff..." He stopped short. He knew what she was doing. 

"Alright..." He got up and took her yogurt and juice. He went and filled up two baby bottles one with formula the other with the prune juice. He cleaned himself up as well.

He walked back over setting them near. "Let me see those hand please." He said holding a damp cloth. He didn't say anything about the bottles but she could see them.

She noticed he looked mad as he began wiping the yogurt off his face getting it on his hands. How ironic she thought as he looked just like her. Ha ha serves him right she thought to herself. Kayla watched as he made up two bottles. "I'm not thirsty!" she said handing him her hands. "I can do it myself!" she hissed at him.

"You are a naughty little baby... I can see I will have to feed you bottles since you can't handle food.... It's going to be awfully embarrassing in public when we eat and you are drinking from a bottle." He said, giving her a picture of the consequences of her actions.

After he wiped her hands and mouth he took her out of the highchair and took her hand. "You're coming with me and you're getting these bottles." He said using his strength to bring her to a recliner. Her thick diaper would have also made it hard for her to try and stop herself from being pulled over.

He pulled her into his lap and started teasing the nipple on her lips. "Open up Kayla..." He'd use the first opportunity to put the nipple into her mouth.

"No no I--in can handle it!" she cried  "Wh--what I'm not going outside like this!" she yelled As he got her out and grabbed her hand. She laid there in his lap unable to move.

"Let m--mph." Is all she got out as the nipple was forced into her mouth.

"You can't handle it...now drink up... maybe if you show me you can be a good girl and drink your bottles properly I'll give you another chance to eat like a toddler..." He rocked the chair a bit. "I know it's kinda icky...the faster you drink it the faster you can get to the better bottle."

Kayla could do nothing as her daddy was really strong and he had a vice like grip on her and the bottle. Everything was humiliating but she discovered a new embarrassment not being able to hold her bottle made her feel like a infant. Seeing that she couldn't do anything and combined with the thought of getting a bottle that was better she began drinking like there was no tomorrow! She got used to the rhythm of drinking, rocking and having her diaper patted as she drank.

Ben looked down he could see she was calming down, just like she had last night with the bottle. He patted her bottom a bit.

"That's a good girl...daddy is proud of you... you are drinking your bottle so well. If you drink them both up like this daddy has a surprise for you being so good..." He smiled down.

Kayla closed her eyes trying to think of being anywhere but here! She couldn't believe she was laying here drinking a bottle and there was nothing she could do. Several minutes later she fidgeted around and she saw no way out as she wet her diaper this time it was easier. No no I can't just accept this Bs I'm not a baby! She thought as she heard the last droplets of the bottle drain away. She shook her head a few times ready for the good tasting bottle. Great a surprise! Wonder what that could be, probably him not letting me go or me getting my panties back. She just wanted the tasty bottle and figure away out!

Ben had no idea she had wet as he put the second bottle into her mouth. "There...." He noticed she had become a bit more quiet... maybe she was starting to feel more baby like...she certainly had already been acting pretty immature.

"This taste better hmm?" Ben looked down and rocked her. "You will like your surprise...I better burp you...." With that he sat her up and pulled out the mostly full formula bottle. "He patted and rubbed her back. "Is the icky taste outta your mouth now?"

Kayla nodded as it did and why continue to fight him she needed to pick her fights wisely. If this was a battle of wits and wills she was determined to win! "Burp me are you serious!" She rolled her eye! Does he think I'm a infant!! She thought to herself. Kayla opened her mouth and licked her lips the formula taste was gone.

"Yeah." She said softly then a minute or so later.

Burp! She blushed bright red as he actually got her to burp. She had just been rocked and fed a bottle now burped  all in a wet diaper.

She was well on her way to her second babyhood.