LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

"Mhmm, you sure talk a big game for someone who hasn't used the potty in almost 24 hours...you aren't going anywhere. You had your chance to be a big girl on our date last night... but instead what did you do?" Ben watched as she listened to his direction. He brought his hand in and swatted her padded wet bottom. Next he put his hand on her back and pulled out a paddle. "Don't you move..." He said right before making a big thumping swat to her bottom with the paddle, catching her thigh a bit as well. "See what happens when you misbehave? Hmm?"

"You made me it's not fair!" she cried

"Owe!" she yelled it really didn't hurt as she was grateful she had a diaper on as it absorbed much of the blow, she just yelled out of surprise and she hated how she had a wet diaper rub against her as a constant reminder.

"Oh shit that hurt!" she cried as it smacked her thigh

"Ow!" she yelled as her spanking really hurt.

"Yes I--I'll b--be good!" she cried in between sobs just hoping it would stop!!

"What a little baby... Already sobbing after one paddling." Ben said as he paddled her again and a third time. "You say you will be good...but you keep acting out... and swearing" He paddled a 4th time then set it down and rubbed her diapered bottom. 

"Now... let's see if you can properly apologize to daddy...or if you need more spankings." Ben said as he lightly pushed the sobbing Kayla onto her stomach, then softly patted her bottom. "Let's hear it..."

Kayla wanted to smart off to him when he called her a little baby but her thigh and bottom hurt now. She was happy once the spanking ended as she cried to herself, Kayla was so confused how could she have been turned into a baby but now she knew she better make him happy she didn't want anymore spankings.

"I'm sorry daddy." She said trying to pull herself together.

"Are you sorry? Are you going to stop swearing? I won't tolerate that language anymore...it will be an immediate bar of soap..." Ben said giving her bottom a light pat. "Where is your paci...."

Ben went back to the crib and grabbed it walking back over to Kayla, he put the ribbon around her neck and put the nipple to her lips. "Here... take your paci and then I'll get you cleaned up here....roll on your back." Ben smiled. "You know... you slept really well in your crib last night... you slept like a baby, almost 10 hours." He said knowing it would either make her mad embarrassed or both. 

Kayla fringed at the thought of having her mouth washed out. "Yes." She said meekly "in the crib." She was determined to not say her crib or her diaper. She sat there waiting for her to return once he did she opened when the pacifier was teased around her lips. Kayla dutifully rolled over ready for a nice dry fresh diaper. Great she thought to herself looking around as she laid on her back. She was determined not to talk knowing if she did her pacifier would make her sound very babyish. Just come on already! She thought to herself.

"Kayla...are you needing some cuddles? Talk to me... you still wanna be a big girl huh? Remember to be respectful..." Ben said wanting her to talk through the pacifier and hear what was going thru her head. 

He untaped the diaper and brought it down, starting to wipe her. "It will feel nice to be all clean hmm..." He took his sweet time as he wanted her to feel little.

Kayla shook her head she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of talking and sounding like a baby. She nodded as she did want to be a big girl he'll I am a big girl! She thought to herself. Just as soon as she was convincing herself in her head that she was a big girl, she heard the tapes of her diaper being ripped open. She kept her eyes closed as he began cleaning her off, she let out a little moan hating how her boy betrayed her!  Shit I hope he didn't hear me. She thought and frowned as he seemed to be taking his sweet time.

Ben smiled as she just quietly nodded. She was cute laying there suckling on her paci.

Ben did notice her little moan. 'she must have some built up sexual tension,' he thought. He thought about how he should handle this. He decided he'd try for a second moan from her before saying anything. He took the wipe and gently went over her sensitive parts again. He'd be able to nail her for being a naughty little baby if she moaned again.

No no! She thought to herself as her nipples got hard and a heat wave engulfed her body please no no!! She thought as she couldn't help but moan again. She laid there as her body betrayed her hoping and praying again that he didn't notice. shit he's doing this on purpose she thought to herself.. Damn just hurry he's going to think I like diapers!

Ben looked at her now. "Kayla...why am I hearing little moans from you, hmm... and look at these nipples..." He said lightly taking a few fingers over one of the hard nipples. "Getting excited by diapers and diaper changes is very naughty...I'm glad you like them but you need to settle down." As he said this he lifted her legs and pulled out the wet diaper. He put her knees to her chest and spanked her bottom with his hand. It was a pretty firm spank, hard enough to possibly make her feel pleasure and pain. 

He was trying to learn more about her. Did she like not being in control? She had been showing displeasure with all of this outwardly...was she in denial about how it made her feel? Was it just the touching that got her excited?

He spoke up after spanking her, wondering how she would react to this. "Does my little girl like a strong dominate daddy?" He tightened his grip a little bit, holding her down more firmly as he spanked again, just a little bit harder.

"No I'm not I hate this crap!" She said spitting out her pacifier. "I hate them you just touched my most sensitive parts!" she said hissing at him. Kayla was glad once the wet diaper was removed. "OWE!" she yelped as she wasn't expecting the swat and it stung. "No I'm not a little girl!" she snapped back. "Awe!" she yelled as he spanked her again!

"You keep saying you will be good... but somehow you keep acting very naughty." Ben said finally letting her legs down. He grabbed another plastic backed, very crinkly, baby print diaper and slid it under her. "Feel that padding under your bottom..." He said as he took his sweet time, making her endure the change. 

"Let's see... I think I have a few boosters in here..." He pulled out five. "Here we go... lift up your bottom for daddy." 

Kayla wanted to yell at him that she's not a baby as he she watched this crazy guy unfold a diaper sliding it under her bottom. She looked at the diaper and it had little teddie  bears on it. Kayla just wanted to scream as she laid there for her diapering. If my friends ever show up they will regret this! She thinks to herself.

Ben slid the boosters under her as well and then sprinkled powder on her. Once he taped up the diaper it was very thick and spread her legs apart. She'd be able to walk, or waddle rather, but not very gracefully.

"There...all done with that." Ben pulled out a onesie that matched the diaper print and dressed her in that. The material was thin and allowed the diaper print to show through.

Ben helped her down. "Here is your wet diaper... please throw it in the pal over there for me."

Kayla was still trying to wake up from this nightmare, but no matter how hard she tried it wasn't working! She saw the onesie and couldn't believe she was dressed in that. Damn him she thought as the diapers was so thick she couldn't even walk right!  I'm not going to crawl! She thought as she was trying to figure things out.

"What?' She couldn't believe he was going to make her throw away her diaper and a wet one at that.

"I'm supposed to be a baby right!" she said hoping she would get her way and get out of the humiliation of having to throw it away!

Kayla didn't even realize she had her pacifier in until she talked, she went to spit it out but she thought better of it when she was threatened with a spanking.

"No b--but pl--please don't make me do that!" she cried as real tears began dripping from her face out of anger and sadness.

"Are my stupid friends coming back?"

Kayla hoped he wouldn't make her throw her diaper away, it would make her feel like mommy's little helper but she would be daddy's little helper.

"Sweetie... you are home... mommy and daddy are going to keep supporting you financially and daddy is going to support you emotionally and mentally... but you are very much a baby in denial." He praised her. "Good job throwing away your wet diaper. I don't see how I made you...I came right to the crib to get you... brought you to the changing table and you were soaked... just like last night..." 

He took her hand. "Let's get you some breakfast..." Ben led her to a highchair in the kitchen. "You are really waddling like a baby... you can't walk like a big girl?" He took the tray off. "Climb in baby."

"No I'm not!" she yelled Kayla was ready to blow up not believing he was praising her for throwing away a stupid diaper. "You wouldn't let me get up that's how!" she said frustrated Damn all of them for doing this to me! She thought to herself. "Seriously you don't need to hold my hand!" she was getting mad how he wouldn't let her do anything for herself. "Yes I know!" Kayla couldn't see away out so she let him put her in the highchair.  She sat there wondering what she was having for breakfast since she couldn't!

"Kayla, you need to bring down your voice. You are whining and yelling like a baby..." Ben commented buckling her into the highchair and snapping in the tray.

Ben brought her over some yogurt in a plastic bowl with a little spoon and a sippy cup of prune juice. "Now... I won't make you wear a bib unless you make a mess...are you a messy baby?" He asked. Little did she know the spoon he gave her had a very slick surface and unless you were holding it perfectly level, food tended to slide off it.