LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

She hated how she was laid down, not having any choice but to be laid down in her mess. Kayla wanted to take the pacifier out but after a warning she knew she couldn't do that. It made her mad as she knew by talking it would make her sound really babyish, but she had to get changed! I want my panties you asshole she thought to herself! Sadly for herself she knew what she had to say.  "A diaper." He said behind her pacifier making her sound real babyish.

"Very good... you are smart for your age...we know babies wear diapers don't we." Ben said untapping her diaper. "Oh my...so icky..." He said pulling the diaper down. He started wiping. "What do you say to Daddy for cleaning this messy bottom up? You were this close to going to bed stinky...so I hope you are thankful." He added.

He took a good while cleaning her and then disposed of the dirty remnants. "I know you probably think I'm a big jerk...but it is my job to take care of you and that means making sure you are nice and clean." He stated before putting her into a clean diaper.

"Okay...jammie time." He pulled out a pair of footies PJs, pink with white bunnies on them. "What do you think? So cute right?"

Kayla wasn't going to answer she knew from her years of babysitting experience that adults talked to babies to entertain them not expecting them to respond. She looked around the nursery and it looked just like a nursery that any baby girl would have. She felt the cool air hit her bottom as her diaper was changed. She frowned as she realized he really had control over her. "Thank you." She said as she didn't wanna spend anytime in a dirty diaper!  "No I'll be hot normally I just wear a pair of shorts and a t shirt to bed." She couldn't believe how far he got into this even having pajamas for her!

• 2 weeks later...

"Noooo...you won't be hot." Ben said putting the PJs under her. He put her feet and arms into them and zipped them up. He didn't mind if she sweat into them some. It would only serve to make her more embarrassed as she'd likely be not only sweaty but a bit stinky as well.

"There...soooo cute. Now...it's very late for you... you are going to have a bottle then it's straight to bed... understood?" Ben said lifting her down from the changing pad. He removed the pink mitten from her left hand. "If you behave I'll take the other one off before you go to bed...if not this is going right back on... take my hand please." He said holding his right hand out for her to take.

She hated it as he dressed her like a real baby taking her hand and feet and moving them around, when she tried to help he wouldn't let her. 'You know I can dress myself!" she whined.  Once she was dressed she looked at her sleeper feeling just like a baby. "No I hate it!" she yelled. Kayla frowned. "You can't do this to me I'm not a damn baby!" she cried becoming infuriated. He'll have to let me go tomorrow I have to go to work she thinks to herself. Once her hand was free she was happy and on the promise of releasing the other one she figured she'd be good.

"Ok." she said taking his hand trying to pretend maybe they were boyfriend and girlfriend as they held hands, but the crinkled of her diaper reminded her that wasn't the case!

He walked with her, her audible crinkling was super cute. He knew she could hear it. "Hey... I know this is all a lot to take in..." He stopped with her at the kitchen. "I know you feel like you are a big girl...but you don't have anyone to prove that to... meaning nothing you can do will convince me..." Ben grabbed a juice bottle from the fridge. "I want you to just try and relax while you have your bottle...if you can do that daddy will take off your other mitten..." He paused. "Come on then..." He walked her to the couch and he sat down. "Climb that crinkly butt up in my lap." He said with a soft smile.

"Yes it is and you and my supposed friends can't do this to me!" she cried  Once they got to the kitchen she was wondering what he was going to do now. She looked shocked as he got out a baby bottle with purple stuff. "How long have you had this planned?' What the hell! She thought to herself. "Ok." she said she liked the idea of getting her mitten off. "Wh-what why can't I just sit here and drink it!" she didn't want to be held like a infant being fed a bottle!

Ben smiled. "You're so cute... someone is worried about feeling like a little baby..." Ben reached out and scooped her into his lap. "Just relax..." He said as he hugged her close. "See... doesn't it feel nice being held..." 

He waited until she went to speak and then put the bottle into her mouth, holding it. "Shhh...it's okay. No talking now... just relax and drink your baba." Ben said in a soothing voice as he held her close.

"Put me down put me down!" she yelled! Kayla hated how he held her patting her diaper making it crinkle. She didn't wanna sit in his lap but that was better then being forced to lay down. Kayla tried to get up but he was too strong and unable to do so!  "N--NO!" She tried saying as soon as she opened she had a rubber nipple in her mouth, she tried to squirm but when she finally figured out she wasn't getting up until he let her. Kayla had no choice to drink or she would choke!

"You are a little trouble maker little Kayla. And a loud baby..." Ben said just after her had the bottle in her mouth. "There is no use fighting daddy...that's it drinky drinky...there you gooo. Got your bottle...your diaper and footie pajamas...you are feeling much more like yourself now hmm...like the little girl you are...shh no talking drink your bottle."

Ben had her laid back in his arms as he held the bottle. The room was quiet and lowly lit. He waited until it was half gone before he spoke up again. "Are you feeling more relaxed now? Just nod if you are..." He rubbed her arm with his free hand.

"No!" she tried saying spitting out the nipple but he wasn't letting her. Kayla wanted to punch him in the face how he kept talking to her, after several minutes she relaxed and continued drinking as she had no choice. When I get out of here people are going to pay! She thought to herself. 'wh--what none of this is mine!" she cried behind the nipple of her bottle. Several minutes later she began relaxing. She nodded as she was calmed down.

Ben smiled at her reactions. She was trying to fight it on the outside but he knew he was getting to her.

Ben smiled at her nod. "You are starting to enjoy being with daddy hmm... getting all this attention and cuddling. You've needed this haven't you..." He smiled a bit still holding the bottle. Soon it was gone and he took it out. He didn't say anything but reached down and took off the last mitten. He sat her up and patted her back. "It's about time for bed little one."

She shook her head no!  I'm never going to like being back in diapers being forced to be a baby! She thought to herself. Kayla figured if she could fool him maybe she could get away. Bout time she thought as the nipple was removed. "Thank you." She said flexing her hand as it was released from the others mitten.

"Ok." she said thinking she could try to escape once he was asleep. She yawned why am I so tired she thought to herself.. Oh know what if he drugged the formula!

"Go on..." He said standing her up as he patted her bottom. "To your nursery." He hadn't put anything in her drink, her tiredness was just from the stressfulness of the last few hours.

Ben guided her into the room and lifted her into the crib, which likely to her dismay had a locking top. He brought the top of the crib down and locked it. "I want to see that paci in your mouth before I go...go on and put it back in." He waited for her to do it.

Kayla kept yawning as it took a lot out of her being a baby again. To my nursery! The he'll is is! She thought to herself.  She looked at him and did as he said. Once she was in her crib she looked up at her daddy and a look of horror came across her face.  "No please you don't have to lock it! She begged. "What if there's a fire or you have a heart attack or I have to go to the bathroom!" she threw out everything she could.. Kayla sounded just like a baby begging to stay up. "Fine." She grabbed her pacifier and put it in starting to suck it..

Ben smiled a little. "You need to be locked in to keep you safe...I won't let anything bad happen, except for a wet diaper." He waited until the pacifier was in. "That's a good girl. If you need me just call...I'll be able to hear you. There is a night light right there too. Sleep tight, see you in the morning."

With that Ben turned the lights out and closed the door. He went to his room and turned on the baby monitor that was pointed at her crib.

Kayla waited till he left spitting out her pacifier!  "I'm not a baby this is so stupid the good thing is I work tomorrow and as soon as I can I'm out of here and I'll make my friends pay! She said wiggling around testing the confines of her crib. "Damn I have to work with Wendy tomorrow I'll pay her back first!" she smiled just thinking of ways to get her back! Kayla kicked at her cage. She yawned as she was tired and she feel asleep.. The new baby was so mad she forgot the baby monitor was on..

Ben thought about talking back to her thru the monitor but decided it better to not let her know he could see and hear her. He watched her fall asleep rather quickly and went to bed himself.

He woke up the next morning at 7am. He checked and saw Kayla was still asleep. He took the baby monitor with him and started making some breakfast.

Kayla woke up and her bladder was full she urgently needed to go to the bathroom. "No no I-I need to go I'm not passing this stupid thing!" she cried as she moved around frantically. "Damn it damn it!" she said kicking at the top of the crib. She looked around seeing the monitor she yelled into it..

"I need to go please!" she begged

Ben came into the room. "Good morning little one! I see you dancing around in there...does someone have to go pee pee?" He made his way up to the crib. "I can see in your face... you are gonna start wetting that diapeeee any second...the nice soft padding in that diaper is saying "it's okay Kayla you can pee in me... Pretty soon you'll start going... cause that's what babies do." Ben said to her as he undid one of the six Lock's on the crib top, taking his time.

Kayla herd his voice she was happy maybe he'll let me go to the bathroom, she thought to herself. 'Wh--what how/' she whined sounding real surprised. Oh know he knows everything I did . he's probably going to spank me! She thought to herself. "No no please let me go to the bathroom" she begged. "Never I'm not a baby!" she yelled as she felt a dribble.. No I can't do this! She thought as she desperately fought the urge but it was a losing battle, and she knew it and so did he!

• 2 weeks later...

"I heard your naughty plans for today...too bad you won't be going to work...and well I happen to know that'll mean you'll get fired, since you're already in hot water." Ben said continuing to unlock the crib. "You are losing that battle with your bladder aren't you... filling that diaper with pee pee baby girl..." Ben continued. "That must be pretty embarrassing... trying to prove you aren't a baby...but not being able to stop from having an accident..." Ben lifted up the top of the crib. "You know why that happened right?" Ben leaned in and whispered. "Because you really are a baby"

Ben could tell she was going as he was saying all of that he waited until he figured she was done, or close to it and lifted her out, holding her. He gave her a nice firm hug and rubbed her back. "You are going to get a spanking for what I heard you saying earlier...I don't want to hear my little Kayla talking that way...is that understood?"

"No I--I can't lose my job!" she was getting really mad she grabbed the stupid stuff dog that was in her crib and threw it!  "I'm not a baby you can't do this!" this time she kicked her feet against the end of the crib, she was almost in full blown toddler tantrum.  She wasn't sure if she wanted out of the crib cause she knew she'd probably be in trouble, she watched as he unlocked the crib. She was nervous and worked up and she was losing her battle as she wet a little more. "Shut up shut up I'm not a baby!" she yelled and she wanted to punch him in the throat as he teased her. Kayla began moving around but it as too late she wet her diaper!  She was really mad now. "Go to he'll!" she said as she was fired up now.

Ben watched as she acted just like a little toddler throwing a tantrum. 

"Go to hell? Well you just made your spanking much worse little one..." Ben took her and laid her down on the changing table. "Hey don't move!" He said raising his voice as he unzipped her footie pajamas. He opened them up and felt her diaper. "Mhmm... you went quite a lot... it's a good thing you were in this diaper..." 

He finished undressing her until she was in just the diaper. "Alright, turn over... up on your knees and put your head down on the changing pad ... I want that diapered butt up in the air. Right now Kayla." 

"You can't do this I'm not a baby I'm a college girl!" she cried. She didn't want a spanking. "No please I don't want a spanking she cried begging for mercy as she was laid on the changing table. "Please just let me go and I won't say anything I promise!" she begged as she was now just in her diaper.. "You made me it's not fair!" she cried as he discovered her wet diaper. Kayla knew she was in trouble so she did as she was told. She wanted so bad to tell him to fuck off but she figured her mouth already got her in enough trouble!