LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, will you? (Chapter 12 added 5/5)

Chapter 11

Marcus used the deaf touch of a villain trying to steal some priceless art in a movie. Instead of trying to nab the Mona Lisa, however, he was just slowly shutting the cabin door. He could feel his baby girl slowing down the nursing on the bottle she currently had in her mouth: a telltale sign that Emily was slowly falling asleep. The light click of the lock gave Marcus a feeling of security, knowing that him and his little princess were safe and sound. 

Second to safety in his mind was comfort. Not only for himself, but especially for his baby girl. With Emily fading fast, Marcus figured the best thing for her was a nap. Placing the diaper/picnic bag on the floor with as little noise as possible, the man Emily called daddy mixed the silence of a tip toe with the pace of a speed walk as he made his way to the nursery. As he opened the door to Emily’s room, the door creaked slightly. Marcus, not wanting the now sleeping princess on his hip to stir, held his breath as if his heart rate would somehow wake her. After a couple seconds of no movement, he figured he was in the clear and made a beeline for the pink bars of her crib.

It felt like it took 10 minutes, but Marcus wanted to make sure his little princess was still sleeping and comfy by the time he laid her down. Now came the hard part: getting her undressed. He knew that Emily would wake up in a matter of minutes with all these clothes on. Figuring the shoes were the best place to start, Marcus untied the white laces of the canary yellow sneakers. Lightly pulling her feet out of the shoes and adorable frilly socks at least allowed her cute little toes to breath and wiggle around. 

Next up was the shorts. He was thankful that, as he laid her down a minute ago, his forearm pulled the elastic material halfway down her bulky padding. Pulling the shorts past the rest of his baby girl’s diaper, he made quick work of running them down the rest of her legs and past her feet. Looking at the little one laying in front of him, now nursing her thumb as the bottle rolled away and rested on the pastel pink bars, he figured her shirt could stay on. Marcus would have had to move Emily’s arms like a gymnast in order to pull the mountain covered tee off her.   

In order to make his baby girl a little more comfortable, the man Emily called daddy slowly pulled her thumb from her mouth and replaced it with her favorite pink pacifier. As soon as he saw the shield bounce against his little one’s lips, Marcus couldn’t help but allow a smile to grow on his face. Before he left the room, he stuck a couple fingers in the leg cuff of the 24 year old’s Huggies. “A little wet, but it can definitely stay on” Marcus made a mental note to himself. As Marcus walked to the door, he quickly flipped on a stereo that played soothing nursery music. He figured that would be a very relaxing way to wake up. “Sleep tight princess, daddy loves you” Marcus whispered in the direction of the sleeping girl. 

Chores. Watch TV. Make himself some lunch. With his whole world sleeping in her nursery, Marcus wasn’t sure what to do with himself. Just as he was debating his options, he felt his stomach rumble. “Well, I guess my body made my choice for me” he chuckled to himself as he headed to the fridge. Why the picnic they had was enough food for Emily, Marcus needed a little bit more to keep him going, especially with the activity he had planned once the baby woke up. 

He opened up the fridge and the freezer at the same time in an effort to find something to double his luck at finding something good. Scanning slowly, his eyes locked on the hamburger patties. Perfect, throwing one of these on the ground sounded like it would hit the spot. He grabbed the patties, some cheese, a plate, and a spatula as he headed to the deck. 

The back patio, especially in the middle of the day, had a breathtaking view of the sun over the lake. The price of the cabin would be worth it just to be able to see the radiance star bounce its bright rays off the glass like lake. Marcus took in the scenery as he put the food and grilling accessories down. As soon he lit the fire in the grill, he gasped as if he heard a blood curdling scream. Rushing back into the cabin, he grabbed the baby monitor off the coffee table in the living room. Even though it was a bit of an overreaction, he always needed to make sure his little one is safe. Not having the baby monitor was a silly mistake. 

Sizzling ground beef was the only sound that filled the air as Marcus sat on a lawn chair. Figured he had at least a half hour more until Emily woke up, he went in and grabbed a beer as he waited for the meat to cook. Taking a swig from the bottle, his eyes went back to the beautiful view in front of him. No, not the nature just feet away from him, the video on the baby monitor. He just couldn’t take his eyes off of Emily. Seeing her in such a peaceful state made his heart so happy. This was exactly what Marcus had planned when he made plans for this weekend. His baby girl’s little side has had the time of her life. 

As he saw her padded tushy wiggle around as she tried to find a comfy position, his brain went to his own diaper stash he had in his bedroom. As he got up to flip the burger, he debated with himself internally about whether or not he should try to get some wearing time in. He really did want to put one on, but he wasn’t sure how much longer Emily would be asleep for. Would him being sneaky around her and wearing work? Wait, didn’t she say she would prefer me not to wear around her when she was in little space? About 50 questions bounced around Marcus’ head, he shut everything down with one thought “No, this is Emily’s weekend to be as little as she wants to be. If she doesn’t want me to be padded, I can sacrifice that for her. She is my baby girl and I will do anything to make her happy.” 

Pushing the thought out of his head, he brought everything inside and began to eat his lunch. Marcus wanted to get a little adult TV in before his baby woke up, so he flipped the television on and turned it to Sportscenter. While all the cartoons and Disney movies were fun to watch with Emily, he wanted some time for himself while she was off playing in dreamland. 

“Hey there. Welcome to the weekly rewind. Today, we have all the 90’s basketball highlights you could ever want” the charismatic male and female hosts told the audience. The loud music playing in the background woke Marcus from his nap. As he stretched his arms, he knocked over the baby monitor. A look of worry on his face, he quickly grabbed up the handheld and looked at the video, hoping his little girl was doing ok. To his surprise, she was still sleeping soundly. Normally, she didn’t take naps for too long. Checking the clock,he realized it had been an hour since he dozed off. “I better go wake her up now or she won’t sleep tonight” he told himself as he took the last drink of his beer and got off the couch. 

The scent of baby powder was the first thing to his Marcus’ nose as soon as he opened the door to the nursery. It was almost as if someone took the bottle and just squeezed it to puff a bunch onto his face. Considering he could be smelling a lot of much worse scents, the wonderful smell was a welcome surprise. As he made his way over to his sleeping beauty, the smells invading his nostrils changed dramatically. Emily messed her diaper during her sleep and, by the look of the normally crisp white padding, it was a pretty big mess as well. 

Blinding light invaded Emily’s sleepy eyes as her daddy opened the blinds and let the sun beams in. In an attempt to get back to sleep, she put her forearm over her eyes to make everything, but that plan was undone by Marcus’ hand running down the small of her back to her fluffy bottom. “Dada?” she asked around her pacifier, turning her head the other direction to see her handsome boyfriend.

Trying to keep his melting heart in his body somehow from that adorable call from him, he nodded and cooed “Yes baby, daddy’s here. I hope you had a great nap and got all your sleepies out. Daddy also knows something else you let out too.” As if to punctuate that statement, Emily’s daddy gave a couple pats to her poopy bottom, the crinkle bouncing off the walls and echoing into both their ear canals. 

The feel of her daddy patting the contents of her diaper made Emily shoot up and inspect herself. Did she really do this while sleeping? She wasn’t a big fan of making stinky diapers in general, but messing in her sleep made her embarrassed. Blood quickly filled her face as her daddy continued smiling down on her. 

“Aww, its ok baby girl. Daddy will get you all fresh and clean in no time” was all Marcus needed to say as he picked his baby up and placed her on his hip. He could see the look she made as the padding was squished against her and he wasn’t sure if she was just being blushy or genuinely didn’t like it. He hoped it wasn’t the latter, but laid her down quick and get her diaper changing supplies ready in a flash. 

Pulling the tapes free from the very full padding, Marcus cooed “uh oh, someone has some very stinky Huggies” to his princess. He could tell by the way she looked away that this was embarrassment and tried to change the conversation as fast as he was changing the diaper. “Baby girl, what did you dream about? You must have had a very good dream if you slept that long!” Marcus asked as he pulled the first of many wipes out of the package. 

Never had Emily been so happy about a topic change in her life. She would rather talk about the intricacies of her taxes than the big mess her daddy was currently cleaning. “Well, right at the beginning, I woke up on a big ship. Except, it wasn’t in the water, it was flying super duper high in the sky. There were two giant unicorns that were pulling the boat forward! Everyone else on the boat was a Disney princess and they made a pretty dress just for me. It was aqua and it had super puffy sleeves…” The slowly regressing brain of the woman could talk about her dreams all day. They are, usually, super fun and colorful.

Marcus was enthralled with the story coming from his baby girl’s mouth. The hurried way she told him everything, as if she was going to get cut off by some unknown force, along with the super fantastical content drew Marcus to hang on her every word. He ever slowed down the speed of the diaper change. The man Emily called daddy did this for two reasons. First, he wanted to be deliberate about the sensations that come with the change. From the warm wipes on her bottom to the sprinkling of powder to the taping up of the thick padding. Secondly, there was nowhere he wanted his little one to be right now than deep in little space, and by telling this story, she was sinking as if she had weights tied to her. Marcus could almost physically see her transform from shy and embarrassed to giggly and squirmy, which was part of the reason the change was taking so long.  

“And after that, Jasmine and Ariel ate enough jelly beans to save the Disney castle!” Emily finished off her story with the excitement as if she had just won the Super Bowl. She was so wrapped up in making sure she told every detail perfectly that she didn’t even notice her daddy had just taped her into a clean diaper. However, once the soft padding bunched between her legs, her attention snapped to it. “Tank ou for changing my dipey daddy” she giggled, reaching up to Marcus so she could shower him with kisses. 

Scooping his pretty princess off the crinkly changing table, Marcus was surprised to be greeted with what felt like 100 kisses from Emily. “Wow, someone really loves her daddy. Well, guess what baby girl? Daddy loves you just as much!” He yelled as he went on the offensive, planting kisses on her soft skin. 

After five minutes of kissing wars, they both tired themselves out. “Now that we got all our kisses out of the way” Marcus gasped to his baby girl as if he was out of breath “daddy has a surprise for you. First, I think we need to get your shirt off little one.” Making quick work of removing her shirt and throwing it in the hamper with marksman aim, he let the cat out of the bag. “Guess what we are doing today baby?” Marcus asked, continuing his sentence before she even had time to let out a single word, “You are going to do some finger painting! Doesn’t that sound like tons of fun?”

• Like 1
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 11 added 4/20)
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12

The length and pitch of the scream Emily let out was deafening. Marcus was frankly surprised that the bottle he brought in for her didn’t shatter into a million pieces. As if hitting the pause button on a loud movie, he grabbed her unicorn covered bottle and popped the nipple into her mouth. As she started to suckle out of instinct, the now partially deaf Marcus pressed his finger into his ear. “Oh goodness baby girl, someone is super excited! Good thing we didn’t do that back at the apartment or it would have made every dog in the building go crazy!” As he picked up the heavily padded girl off the crinkly plastic of the changing table, Marcus gave his girlfriend one last kiss on the cheek. “I just won the great kissing war of 2020” he thought to himself as he let out a tiny chuckle. 

As the ice cold milk ran across her tongue and down her throat, the regressed women couldn’t contain her excitement. She wiggled on her daddy’s hip and bounced against the strong hand holding her diapered tushy. Once she was in view of the living room, she was a little surprised. There was nothing special about it. No paints, paper, or anything. Looking at Marcus, with her bottle still firmly planted to her lips, Emily asked “Dada, where paint?”

The way those words came out of his baby girl’s mouth, the man Emily called daddy was surprised he had any knees left to stand on. “Daddy has to go get them cupcake. It will only take a minute, so why don’t you play with your blocks or maybe your dollies while I get all set up. Does that sound good baby girl?” he asked as he plopped her puffy bottom onto the floor of the playpen. 

“Otay daddy” Emily called to the love of her life, giving a thumbs up and a smile to him as he left the room. Once Marcus was out of view, her attention immediately turned to her toys. She saw the dollies, but had played with them earlier and wanted to give some attention to the rest of her toys too. Scanning the remaining options, she saw some stuffed animals and her hands shot to them in an instant, leaving her bottle hanging by the nipple held by her teeth.

While Emily was having playtime, Marcus was busy grabbing all the necessary items for his princess’ fun time. He ran through the checklist in his head. Paint brushes? Check. Paint? Check. Tarp for under her? Check. He had all the essentials for a very fun, but surely ultra messy, activity for his baby girl. As he walked back into the living room, his arms full, he could hear nothing but the adorable giggling of a certain baby girl in her playpen. Sneaking a peek at the little one, her daddy saw that she was making Cuddles and a stuffed dolphin fly in the air together. He knew she had a crazy imagination in little space and couldn’t help but let a smile out as he got to work setting everything up. 

Emily was so wrapped up in her outer space adventures, she didn’t even notice her daddy getting everything ready. “Ready for blastoff bubbles?” she asked the dolphin, making Cuddles hop on its back. She moved her stuffed bunny’s hand to make it look like it was holding the fin of bubbles right before yelling “blastoff!” Standing up within the mesh wall of the pen, the padded girl waddled around, helping the pair “float through space”. 

Once everything was set up and ready to go for his little peanut, Marcus tiptoed around the back of the playpen. At the exact same time he placed his hands on the tapes on his baby girl’s padded hips, Emily’s daddy called out “baby girl blastoff!” as he lifted her out of the playpen. As he brought her to his hip, her daddy blasted rockets noises that he just heard Emily use from his mouth. The giggles coming from his little one made him replace the rocket noise with laughter of his own.

In no time, Emily was sitting on the tarp in nothing but her diaper. There were 6 bowls filled with bright paints and a couple huge pieces of paper in front of her. Her eyes followed the rainbow of colors, ironically enough, in a rainbow shape themselves. Yellow, orange, purple, green, blue, and her favorite pink just waited for her to dunk her fingers in and make the canvas in front of her super pretty. Instead of just putting her fingertips in, Emily had other ideas as she plunged her whole hand into the ooze like pink paint!

Marcus figured that was coming. He just didn’t think it was going to be immediately. At least the tarp was down or else they would have had to spend the last day and a half here just scrubbing everything clean. In what felt like a nanosecond, the first canvas in front of his baby girl was completely covered in pink. “If she kept up this pace” Marcus thought “this art project will be over in a minute or two”. Taking a light hold of Emily’s wrist, he complimented her pastel masterpiece. “Wow, that's very pretty baby girl! For the next piece of paper, why don’t you try and draw your favorite animals?” 

Emily nodded her head so head, you would think she was a bobblehead. She had so many ideas! Of course she was going to color Cuddles, but her dolphin friend had to be added too. This time, instead of her whole hand, the diaper clad woman just dipped her pointer finger into the blue. Bringing her coloring digit to the paper, it was like a 180. Just a minute ago, she was just throwing her hand anywhere it would fit on the paper, but now she took it slow and steady as her left hand did it’s best to make some big bunny ears. 

This painting took a lot longer. After about a half hour, the painter called out “finished” with an adorable confidence coming out of every pore of her regressed state. She couldn’t wait to see her daddy’s reaction to her latest masterpiece. 

“I’ll be right there baby girl” Marcus called out as he zipped up his jeans. Unlike Emily, he wasn’t able to avoid the bathroom, even though he wanted to. Quickly kicking that thought out of his mind, he washed his hands and hurried back to the living room. As soon as Emily’s daddy turned the corner, his jaw dropped. It looked amazing for someone just painting regularly, let alone a toddler using her non dominant hand. “Oh my goodness peanut, it looks beautiful! I didn’t know I was taking care of a baby Picasso!” Marcus told Emily, his jaw still firmly dragging along the floor. 

That smile must have been contagious because now a large grin was attached to Emily's face as well. The compliments she got from her daddy made her feel better than any drug ever could. Bringing her brain back down from cloud 9, the regressed baby girl collected her thoughts and started to explain the painting to her daddy the way a curator would describe a priceless work of art. “Look daddy, I did Cuddles first. I held up the picture and showed her in the playpen and she loved it. Next to her is Splash, that's the name I gave to her dolphin friend. Right next to both of them is Bruce, he is a T Rex, but he’s super nice. I know a lot of dinosaurs are scary, but Bruce is super duper nice. He loves giving hugs! And dis is Amy, she is a fishy…” Emily wanted to give her daddy all the ins and outs of her painting, using the hurried tone of an excited child. 

As Marcus was gazing at the bright colors and beautiful animals, his eyes strayed to his baby girl’s face. Aside from the beaming smile, there was one more thing that caught his eye: the paint smeared across her forehead. Letting his eyes wander more, the man Emily called daddy noticed that she was basically a canvas herself. Her breasts, tummy, thighs, feet, and even her diaper were covered in paint. She looked like a rainbow!

“And that last one right there is Theodore and he is a big, fluffy bear. He sleeps a lot” Emily finished up her detailed explanation of her masterpiece. As her eyes made their way to her boyfriend’s beautiful face, she saw he wasn’t looking at the painting. Well, not the painting on the paper at least. Letting out a giggle, she told him “daddy, you are being silly. My picture is right here, not here” matter of factly as she poked herself, producing more tiny paint circles all over her now rainbow figure.

“I know baby, and it looks absolutely breathtaking, but daddy was just surprised at how colorful you are. It looks like you poured out all the paints and made a snow angel in them” Marcus joked with his little princess, but he didn’t feel like he was too far off.  

“I just wanted to look super pretty for you daddy!” Emily told him, the smile that had been on her face beamed even more. While she knew that her daddy loved her no matter how she looked or what she was wearing, some days she just wanted to look extra nice. When they were just living their vanilla life, it would be a sexy dress or a beautiful pair of heels. Little space, however, was a little different. Just seeing his face light up like a Christmas tree when he opened the door to the apartment and seeing her in little space made her day, week, month, and year so much better! 

“Look at me baby girl” Marcus lowered his voice and cupped her face in his hands “you look beautiful no matter what. Whether you are wearing the prettiest princess dress, a comfy pair of shortalls, or just your Huggies, daddy can’t ever seem to take his eyes off you! Don’t ever forget that Emily.” Her daddy did the best he could to hold back tears from escaping,but one forced it way through and rolled down his cheek. 

She couldn’t believe the scene playing out in front of her. Normally, when they are just living life, Marcus was never a very emotional person. He always had a straight face (normally with a smile attached), but she had only really seen him cry once. However, in just the day and a half they have been at the cabin, he had let his emotions spill over twice. Not that Emily was complaining at all. Seeing Marcus be vulnerable around her made the already intense love for him burn that much brighter. 

“Don’t cwy daddy, it ok” she cooed at him, trying her best to imitate how he talked to her when she was feeling sad. As the tear hit his chin and tried to make its way through her daddy’s stubble, his baby girl reached out and wiped the tear from his face. “I wuv you daddy” barely came out of her mouth with her now trying to hold back tears. 

His little princess could have been covered in bees or stinky garbage, however, nothing was going to stop him from embracing her in a hug for the ages. As their heads passed on the way to each other's shoulders, Marcus felt Emily’s pigtail ever so gently brush his eye, causing his vision to blur due to the tears shamelessly falling down his face. Emily’s daddy was a blubbering mess and he didn’t care who saw it. As he let out his tears, he could feel his girlfriend’s stomach move in and out, telling him she was doing the exact same thing on his shoulder. “Let it all out” was all he could muster up to whisper into her ear. 

• ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Well, will you? (Chapter 12 added 5/5)