LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadian Mag Does Story On Ab's

WOWSER

Canada's national newsmagazine has done a story about adult babies. They went to the Montreal Nursery im going to on March 3 for the Whopper Diaper day and all nighter!

Won't you be my baby?

At 'adult daycare,' naps and sippy cups are fine. As for spanking, well ...

The place where men go to be babies is on the second floor of an anonymous whitewashed brick triplex in working-class east-end Montreal. Visitors walk up salt-stained stairs past a crucifix bolted to the wall and into another world, where the smell of cigarettes is replaced by baby powder, diapers and strawberry-scented No Tears soap. Sylvester and Bugs Bunny decals adorn the walls, and the faint, happy melody of Frère Jacques emanates from the kitchen - MACLEAN'S Magazine, March 5, 2007

It's pretty smart of her not to do any spanking there, eh? Not a lot you can say about it, then. Savage's contention that it's a male submissive fetish is accurate, but what does it matter with no contact? I don't think a guy visiting a pro-domme to scrub her floors would arouse the same level of questioning.

Proves my point about positive public opinion and growing acceptance! Great article. Are you sure you Canucks wouldn't rather be down here in

Arizona this time of year, eh? I must visit sometime this summer when AZ turns into the microwave of the US.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Would love to be in Arizona this time of year. Americans in warm places always bring out the best in me! Its -18c here and thats cold. The Media tend to be a bit less sarcastic and or moralizing up here. :whistling:

Would love to be in Arizona this time of year. Americans in warm places always bring out the best in me! Its -18c here and thats cold. The Media tend to be a bit less sarcastic and or moralizing up here. :whistling:

Hey, Boy Ricky!

Check out the thread here at DD on Neat Video! Pg 3 or 4 in Gen Disscussion. The vid is one done about a year ago by a local ABC affiliate in Phoenix. We're pretty liberal down here, though there are those who say nay. But those who say nay are just a bunch of wet blankies.

Cuddles,

Hey, Boy Ricky!

Check out the thread here at DD on Neat Video! Pg 3 or 4 in Gen Disscussion. The vid is one done about a year ago by a local ABC affiliate in Phoenix. We're pretty liberal down here, though there are those who say nay. But those who say nay are just a bunch of wet blankies.

Cuddles,

I saw that. It was pretty good even if they were a lil circus like about it. its takes time to get this stuff out in a good light.