LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private for CallMeJosie)

FalloutZone

Judy did praise Charlie a lot but not in the ways Stella was currently doing, with Mommy it was always about how pretty she was or something else like that not for what a good job she had done with anything. Those compliments usually came with Judy's desire to get Charlie into either nappies or more some dresses which with the latter the tomboy would not do and it was not just a control thing.

Charlie was unable to keep up with her emotions as she was lead to the sink and rinsed out her mouth which tasted awful, her bottom was on fire and yet the only source of comfort was the woman who had done it all.

Suprising herself she hugged Stella's waist "I'm sorry" she mumbled visibly blushing at being called Princess

Stella wasn't entirely surprised by Charlie's hug or apology at all. It was normal for little girls to do this but each and every time it filled Stella with a certain warmth and she couldn't help but smile at the sweetness.

Stella placed her arms around Charlie hugging and holding her, "Good girl," coo'd Stella, "Nanny is right here," she continued deciding to pick Charlie up and place her on her hip, "I know that was very hard for you but let's go cuddle for now."

Stella took Charlie into the living room and sat down on the sofa making sure Charlie was settled in her lap.  Stella had her hand on Charlie's head pressing the tomboy against her breasts gently for her to get more used to this type of physical contact, "Let's put something gentle on." she added softly turning the TV on and turning on Netflix before picking a simple cute children's movie for them to watch together.

Her next step was to give Charlie a bottle and put her down for a nap in her nursery. Would that go down well? She wasn't sure but she knew that she had to start pushing the tomboy a bit more, "Does Mommy hold you like this sweetheart?"

"Don't you get tired?" Charlie innocently asked "I know I'm not heavy but I'm not really a child" she said as she was again adjusted onto the Nanny's hip causing the padding to push right up against her remind her of the training pants hidden behind her childish shorts.

Charlie put her arms Stella's neck to keep from falling although the entire journey the Nanny's balance and poise didn't once seem at risk.

"Sometimes sort off....." Charlie replied meekly trying to avoid the question as to the Nanny's point would show how she was failing her Mommy since her and Judy were only ever close like this before it got adult and she was beginning to wonder herself was she just using Judy

Stella smiled, "Not at all little one and no you aren't a child," agreed the Nanny with a slight giggle, "you're a cute little baby." teased Stella softly.

Listening to Charlie she rubbed the tomboy's back soothingly and thought very carefully, "Sort of?" asked Stella softly, "Sometimes? I'm going to take that as she rarely holds you like this? Just nod your head to confirm or shake your head to say no darling," said Stella, "if you aren't up to talking," she explained, "now I don't want you to feel bad about this at all because I can see that you care for your Mommy but is your relationship more sex base?" asked Stella carefully knowing that if Charlie confirmed her suspicions she would have to deal with Judy as well.

Stella didn't know how bad the problem was at all, "Babygirl I need you to know that right now none of this is your fault," said Stella, "it takes two to tango and everyone makes mistakes it's all about realizing your mistakes and the mistakes of others around you." reassured Stella softly. 

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea" Charlie said quickly after nodding her head to Stella's question and then presented with the sexual one "It's all consentual she has never used the Mommy thing to force it or do anything I don't want to do but yeah it is mainly sexual" Charlie said without realising that she was cuddling into the Nanny.

"I'm not a baby, not really" Charlie said opening up a little because at this point what did she have to loose "Mommy wants me to wear nappies for her but I can't, I've thought about it but all my baby fantasies are different then my little ones, I'm not really sexual in those and I don't want her to realise she can't have her ideal baby/sexual partner and get rid of me" a tear running down her cheek as she confessed this.

Stella could only nod in reply to Charlie as she combed through the girl's hair using her fingers as she thought carefully about everything that Charlie said.

Seeing the tear Stella gently wiped it away with her thumb, "Don't worry about anything darling," said Stella softly, "I'm here to fix everything and that means making this relationship between the both of you work," she continued assuming they hadn't talked about Charlie being a baby properly and what Charlie wanted, "tell me a bit about your baby fantasies sweetie," said Stella, "I'm here to help after all and to make sure that you are happy."

Stella rubbed Charlie's back, "I know that you are scared but don't worry you are safe with Nanny," she said only to smile, "I only agree to do jobs if a contract of my choice is agreed upon so I'm going to be here until everything is to my satisfaction and as your Nanny that means your my top priority."

"I don't want to, yet" Charlie said trying to look away but it was hard being in this intimate a position with the large Nanny, she couldn't tell the woman her fantasies as it would be like giving her consent to do them.

Especially when her biggest one was to be constantly reminded what a baby she was, to whine for big girl panties only to be told she's to little and needs nappies, to beg for grown up food only to have to open up for an aeroplane of mush to have her entertainment taken away for not being suitable and replaced with rattles and blocks that was the kind of attention she craved part of her had wondered if it was also partly why she pushed Judy away, she wanted Mommy to declare her a baby not ask her to be one.

"I can't be your top priority" Charlie said thinking clearly "Judy's paying you so you have to do what she wants" she reasoned

Stella looked at Charlie and thought deeply on the matter, "Okay babygirl," she said, "I'm not going to force you to tell me what you want but I can take a guess as to what you do want and why you wouldn't want to tell me about it," paused Stella, "after this movie is done I'm going to take you into the nursery that's in the basement and get you padded up properly so your nice training pants don't leak," continued Stella, "also you are my top priority," she continued, "it's in the contract that I give to your Mommy and it explains that you are my top priority," she stated, "your Auntie Beth was there as a witness and if you truly want to I can give you a copy of the contract to look at." she added.

Stella rubbed Charlie's back, "There's a lot that is going to be done and I do expect a lot of push back from you and even push back from your Mommy but this is to assure that the two of you are in a good happy place." she added. 

"But that's for babies" She whined shuddering a little at how those words got her it was almost hot if only Judy were the one telling her how it was going to be.

"I don't have an Auntie Beth" Charlie said looking up at Stella confused the only Beth she knew was Judy's interfering busy body best friend and Charlie had definetly not called her Auntie before since she wouldn't even call Judy Mommy in front of that woman.

"I don't think Mommy would want you trying out those toys with me before she has gotten to" Charlie warned being very careful not to resist as another spanking or mouth soaping were not things she wanted but this woman who had already made her feel so tiny she didn't want to feel more helpless infront of her.

Stella smiled and even chuckled at the whine, "What a clever girl," coo'd Stella, "you are right it is for babies! Just like the one in my lap right now! Isn't that right pumpkin? Or do you still think that you are a big girl? Such a silly little thing you are."

Stella couldn't help but smile more, "Now now darling I know that you and your Auntie Beth haven't gotten along in the past but that's going to change soon and I think you'll be surprised by what you might find with her but that won't happen for a long so it's nothing to worry about okay." comforted Stella to Charlie before shaking her head, "Now darling Nanny has been giving the okay by your Mommy to do whatever she likes so there's no need to worry and I know this is scary for you but it'll all be okay in the end," reassured Stella, "I know that you are just a little baby looking for someone to help you help you and give you the right push in the right direction and that's what Nanny is here to do."

The film was coming to an end.

"It's going to be weird" Charlie muttered to herself as she sat on her Nanny's lap "I haven't even done this with Mommy before"

"She hates me" Charlie said clearly not fond of Beth "And I'm not to keen on her either, she keeps trying to convince Judy to leave me" Charlie said at least that was what she was convinced off.

"I don't have to you know use them do I?" Charlie asked her cheeks turning red, if it wasn't for her red bottom she would probably be fighting tooth and nail as the film credits roled.

Stella smiled and nodded, "I understand sweetie but don't worry about a thing because I've got this," she reassured, "oh darling you and Beth don't like each other much because neither of you understand the other one," she explained, "but she is wrong for trying to convince Judy to leave you and I've had a brief talk with her about that," continued Stella, "she trusts me and has used my services for her own use." she added with a grin.

Stella rubbed Charlie's back, "It's something that all babies do but if you ask me nicely I can take you to the potty." 

Once the credits finished Stella looked at Charlie, "Let's get you sorted for your nap." she coo'd.

Carrying Charlie she took her to the basement and opened the door.

The nursery was large and perfect.

The walls were a light blue with white soft painted clouds. 

The carpet was a soft green resembling grass.

Stella glanced at the large changing table kitted out with various nappies and different colours.  There was a crib in the corner and a cradle next to it.  How much did Judy spend on all this? There was a small counter with a baby bottle and different types of formula while across the room was a large toy-chest filled with toys that were leaking out. There was so much more then just that as well.

Stella bounced Charlie on her hip, "It's going to be okay." reassured Stella calmly going over towards the changing table, "Nanny's here."

"Do I have to have all the stuff" Charlie asked blushing realising that she was in a headspace where she saw Stella as the adult and herself as powerless "Like powder and stuff because I don't want you touching me there......" this might have been similar to her sexual comment earlier when she was trying to get one over on Stella however there refered to the idea of having her red bottom touched.

In a way the nursery sometimes seemed more Judy's little space than Charlie's, Charlie didn't spend time down here but that didn't stop Judy being like an excited little girl sometimes and bying something new for her to enjoy in there despite Charlie's reluctance to enter the wonderland.

"How about a deal?" Charlie said with a cunning smile "I'll be a good baby girl and lay still for a nappy change, if you tell me why you saw Beth?" she was curious Beth never had a little, never spoke about looking for one so why would she need a nanny

Stella smiled, "Well your Mommy wouldn't buy all this stuff unless there was a reason but I do think it's a little bit to much personally," replied Stella taking Charlie over to the changing table, "mhm there's nothing you need to worry about cutie Nanny isn't going to do anything sexual or give you a spank bottom at all? You haven't been naughty yet except for earlier and I already punished you for your naughty words so there's no need to be worried." she coo'd softly grabbing a simple white nappy with teddy bears holding balloons placing it down on the table with Charlie still on her hip.

Stella chuckled at Charlie's cunning smile and patted her on her head, "Okay darling it's a deal," she giggled, "well the reason why I saw Beth is that I needed to get her view on yours and Judy relationship," she stated, "now she was rather negative about you but having already talked to Judy I knew that things weren't exactly fair on you so after a couple of minutes I finally got her own view on Judy," she paused, "Beth believes that Judy needs to be tougher on you but that means Judy needs to be a strong person and she isn't one right now she's also not a good mommy right now either but that's something that I'll personally be sorting out once she comes back."

Stella placed Charlie down on the table, "I also had to remind her of her own short-commings as well with Wendy."