LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Nanny (Private for CallMeJosie)

FalloutZone

Judy didn't know what to do about Charlie.  She loved her baby girl to bits yet she didn't know if Charlie loved her back at all.

It seemed as if all she did was work while Charlie stayed at home doing nothing but spend her hard-working money! Judy wouldn't of minded much but she felt more like a sugar mommy then an actual ABDL Mommy.  She wanted Charlie to crawl up to her and act like a real baby but that wasn't happening at all!

She knew that she needed to be more strict with Charlie but how? She wasn't the type of person to be strict towards others! She was much gentle and soft and in the words of her friend Beth 'a total push-over'

Beth had been Judy's best-friend since college and she had known of Judy's little fantasy for years having found a webpage open by mistake.  It didn't bother her in the slightest at all and eventually she found herself joining in on the fun as a switch in the local scene yet she hated the way Judy kept giving in to her baby or more accuratly not putting her foot down properly and spanking that brat.

Beth, Judy and a few others were in a small group sitting down in a booth together drinking wine, "Why don't you get a Nanny?" suggested Tina, "Stella is really good and sorted my baby out in a matter of days."

The others around the table nodded in agreement as Judy thought about it.

It wouldn't be until a week later that she decided to do just that. She had called Stella a few days earlier and everything had been arranged.

She would go away for a week on a business trip and Stella would look after Charlie. It was perfect! The only problem was now that she needed to tell Charlie.

The black-haired woman took a deep breath and entered her precious darlings room, "Charlie," said Judy walking across the bedroom and sitting down on Charlie's bed placing her hand down her little one's shoulder, "Mommy has to go on a business trip," she stated, "I got a call just a hour ago and it's really urgent but I've arranged just now for a Nanny to come and look after you for a little while," paused Judy, "I love you darling." added Judy giving Charlie a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Mommy can't I come with you?" Charlie replied using that delicious whiny voice that made her sound so small. To call Charlotte Granger manipulative was both accurate and a bit unfair she never went into this intending to take advantage of anyone it just happened.

Charlie grew up the third born of eight kids to a low income family, her family were not abusive in anyway but stretched as thin as they were it was hard to give that number of children the attention they required. Being the only girl might have thought Charlie would get some special treatment but no like the others she was still given her brothers hand-me-downs which attributed to her tomboy style. She wasn't athletic or academicly gifted so a scholarship for college was out of the question and so ended up going straight into the workforce waiting tables hoping for good tips.

Her love life was nothing special mainly because of an unusual interest she had in being treated like a baby when she was able to save enough for a computer she learned this weird interest had a name and before she knew it she made a firend named Judy who seemed to be from the other side of the tracks, at first Judy didn't tell her about her money but when the only thing keeping them from meeting was finance Charlie was shocked to discover a first class ticket in her name in the mail.

She went for a visit and never came back however when Charlie realised how much her Mommy would spoil her and would seem to go above and beyond when she was desperate for some Mommy/Baby time Charlie had began manipulating to get the dream life she had never had.

Judy frowned a little at Charlie's request and normally she would of allowed her baby to come along with her but she needed to put her foot down and be strong she couldn't allow Charlie to walk over her at all despite how cute she was.

Judy loved the way Charlie would whine and she felt needed by her babygirl because of that yet she had to resist, "I can't sweetheart," said Judy, "I need to be alone for this but I'll try and phone every night okay," reassured Judy playing with Charlie's hair, "can you promise me that you'll be a good girl for your Nanny?" asked Judy quietly as she gazed into Charlie's eyes. 

She didn't want Charlie to feel abandoned at all by her doing this and she already felt bad leaving her baby alone but she needed Stella to take control of Charlie because she couldn't do it.

Maybe she was a bad Mommy? Allowing Charlie to take control of her and allowing her to go on like this, "I'll be going soon," stated Judy, "do you want to sleep some more Princess or would you like to see Mommy off?" asked Judy half hoping that Charlie would just sleep some more so she wouldn't have to see her babygirl and feel guilty that she was leaving her alone with a stranger. 

Judy continued to run her hand through Charlie's hair lovingly and found herself falling more in love with the girl before her yet did her baby love her back? She wasn't sure and that was one of the reasons for the Nanny.  She needed to know if Charlie was just using her or not and what could be improved between them.

The door bell rang loudly. 

Judy stayed on Charlie's bed for a moment awaiting her little one's answer.

Charlie reached over and kissed Judy's hand "I wish you would have known a little earlier, I could have spent the night in your bed and give you a real send off" her cheeky smile looking up at her Mommy. The word Nanny wasn't scaring her yet after all she had spent some time with Judy's friends and was assuming it was one of those who didn't have a little yet, hopefully it wasn't Beth.

The blonde rolled over on her bed "I'll sleep a little, I don't want to make you late for your flight" Charlie said she was a little bummed she couldn't go she remembered the last time she went getting room service in the hotel and exploiring the towns and by night the two had an amazing time going to the clubs.

Her room was cute and little looking but like the cloth training pants beneath her pyjamas it wasn't as little as her Mommy would like her to be, the nursery in place which Charlie was saving for something special maybe when she passed her drivers test and needed a car could be the chance to let Judy get the whole thing.

Judy blushed terribly at Charlie's words and found herself smiling almost grinning at Charlie's bluntness. She loved that about Charlie and found it refreshing compared to her previous relationships where her partners weren't as bold and strong.  

"That is a shame," mused Judy, "but don't worry we can play when I get back later this week and I'll make sure to bring something nice back for my little sweetie." she added booping Charlie on the nose before getting up and leaving the bedroom before making her way downstairs to open the door and greet Stella.

"You must be Judy." stated the tall blonde Nanny with cold piercing icy blue eyes, "I'm Stella and don't worry Charlie is safe with me," she reassured, "I'll make sure she'll be a lot better when you return and that everything will be improved."

Judy nodded feeling a little bit intimidated by Stella, "Thank you I'll call later tonight to see how everything is going on." she added before heading out the door with her bags in hand leaving Stella alone in the house.

Stella watched as Judy left and sighed wondering what the week was going to be like and what she was going to do with Charlie. 

Judy had told her that there was a nursery in the basement that wasn't used at all.  Stella knew that Charlie was going to be tricky but she loved a challenged yet first she needed to see how Charlie behaved firsthand before doing anything else.

Stella walked up and knocked loudly on Charlie's door before entering, "Hello," she said, "I'm Stella and you must be Charlie," she stated, "I'll be your Nanny for the week and that means many things besides just making you food little one." added Stella looking through Charlie's clothes and frowning.   

"Oh hi Stella nice to meet you" Charlie said trying not to let the irritation of her not waiting after the knock to be welcomed in, she was being paid by her Mommy and Mommy said she could sleep.

"You don't have to worry about cooking, I have the card Judy gave me we can get takeout" She sat up on the end of the bed her feet not being able to touch the floor as she observed her new visitor, if she were one of Judy's friends than she hadn't met her yet.

She didn't feel the same Judy had with the woman because in her mind Mommy made the rules and Mommy was wrapped around her little finger. It was why she used Judy instead of Mommy and Stella not Nanny so the two could see each other as company.

Stella frowned for a moment, "Charlie," said Stella slowly, "it's lovely to meet you but I want you to know that you'll be calling me Nanny from now on not Stella," she continued, "you are a little girl and I'm going to treat you as such." 

Stella found a top and a pair of shorts. They weren't great and still tomboy in style but they were a lot more 'little' and 'childish' in style compared to the others.

Walking over to Charlie she stared down at the girl before her, "Now there's a lot that we have to go through and a lot that I need to explain," confessed Stella, "your Mommy isn't happy with the current situation that you and her are in which is why I am here," explained Stella, "now I'm willing to give you a chance and show me that you are a good girl by allowing you to dress yourself with the clothes that I have picked out."

Stella showed Charlie the shirt and shorts with a smile before removing Charlie's blanket out of the way, "I know that you wear training pants and I want you to keep them on all day we don't want any puddles on the floor at all." added Stella softly warning Charlie that if she didn't keep her training pants on and wore what was chosen that there was going to be consequences.

"Come down when you are dressed little one." stated Stella firmly leaving the room and going down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Mommy was bigger than Charlie but Stella looked like she could sit Judy on her knee with no problems, the way she spoke did leave a nervous feeling in Charlie's stomach it was like she wasn't trying to intimidate she just commanded authority without really trying. Charlie figured it was best to play her cards close to her chest at the moment and decided to do as the Nanny said with the outift.

To be fair her wardrobe wasn't completly her fault the way her's and Judy's dynamic worked involved a sexual side and with Judy sometimes pulling long hours or having these trips Charlie needed to be pretty fluid in coming in and out of a more little headspace, the problem was probably that she didn't really go little unless she wanted something.

"Wait Nanny" Charlie said quickly her voice heightened as she looked nervous for the first time "What do you mean she isn't happy?" as she scrambled to put the clothes on and follow Stella down to the kitchen

Stella frowned a little at hearing Charlie having caught the nervousness in her tone of voice.

She hated it when Little's were nervous at all and tended to go to them to calm them down but in Charlie's case she couldn't do that right now because she needed to have a very serious talk with her yet she couldn't deny the fact that she was pleased as well by Charlie's words because it meant that Charlie did care she doubted those words were fake at all giving the nervousness in Charlie's voice but she had been wrong before.

Stella knew that it was a two-way street, Mommy and Baby. It took two to tango after all and while Charlie is at fault so was Judy and she didn't plan on letting Judy off the hook either with this.

Her role was to be a Nanny but most of all to fix relationships and make people better to others and themselves. 

Judy needed to put her foot down a lot more but she also needed to pay attention to Charlie.  A Little only acts out when they need something and normally what they need is care and attention. 

Stella cooked a simply breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast for Charlie, "She isn't happy with the relationship," stated Stella softly and a bit more gently, "there's a lot of problems but I'm here to help that," reassured Stella, "you aren't at fault Charlie and I don't want you thinking badly about yourself, okay?" stated Stella putting the food down on the table in front of Charlie, "I know that you are a good girl and that you just need some guidance."

Stella sat down next to Charlie and rubbed her back affectionately, "Do you want to make your Mommy happy?" asked Stella softly and calmly hoping that the answer was yes because it would make her job much easier. 

"Of course she is the best thing that ever happened to me" Charlie said without hesitation "Why did she tell you and not me?" Charlie said although with how her face was it seemed more like she was speaking to her plate of food. Charlie probably wouldn't have had a reasonable conversation with Judy if it was bought up she might flirt, cry, bat her eye lashes and give her the puppy eyes but in reality nothing would have been sorted however that didn't mean Charlie liked having her relationship talked about with a stranger before her.

She began picking at the scrambled eggs her appetite not being what it normally was she pondered the future, one where Judy wasn't in it what would she do go back to the small apartments barely scraping by and being alone.

Stella smiled a little at that and continued to rub Charlie's back in a comforting manner, "Because she knew that she wouldn't be able to talk to you properly," replied Stella, every time she's tried you've always stopped her and she isn't strong enough," admitted Stella, "to punish you."

Stella frowned a little at Charlie just picking at her scrambled eggs, "You need a lot of guidance and rules but she isn't giving you any structure at all," stated Stella, "I've done my research on you and on Judy before agreeing to take this on," admitted Stella, "I'm glad that you want to make her happy though that proves to me that you do want to be in this relationship but there's a lot of work that needs to be done."

Stella gently moved her hands over Charlie's, "Let me," whispered Stella softly into Charlie's ear cutting up a little bit of the toast with Charlie's hand in her's before grabbing it with the fork putting it to Charlie's mouth for the little one to eat, "Open your mouth darling." cooed Stella gently in Charlie's ear.

One step at a time....

"But we had you know the talk" Charlie said her voice reverting to the little whining without intending to do so "We talked about punishments, what both of us were comfortable with we even have a safeword for if it gets to much" she said not knowing if she were defending her relationship or trying to prove to Stella that she and Judy were responsible.

When they first had the sitdown at Judy's coffee table to negociate their dynamic Judy had taken everything nice and slow seemingly nervous about scaring Charlie off and not wanting to scare her away. It was probably this that Charlie used to be able to keep everything her way.

"I can feed myself" Charlie said trying to appear calm but on the inside her stomach had butterflys that tone of voice whispered slowly to her like that reminded her of the first time her and Judy played and she whispered to her "that's not what you call me little one" had given her a similar feeling and so with her token line of resistance out of the way she opened her mouth slightly

"Mhm." hummed Stella a little hearing the slight whine in Charlie's voice but she didn't do anything to correct Charlie and just allowed her to talk. After all she needed to know and understand the situation more from Charlie's point of view, "Well while that is true," said Stella, "it's also just as true that things change over time and communication is always needed," continued Stella, "you both talked at the start of the your relationship to establish boundaries but since then neither of you have communicated have you?" asked Stella but she already knew the answer and the truth.  

From her understanding Judy didn't have a backbone and Charlie simply used her charm to get out of any punishments or 'adult talk'.

Stella could see right through Charlie despite the attempt at appearing calm she was a Nanny after all not some noobie who had no experience.

Smiling softly Stella gently kissed Charlie's cheek, "Good girl." praised Stella lightly as she moved the fork into Charlie's mouth, "Chew carefully now we don't want you choking little one," paused Stella moving closer to Charlie, "poor thing you must be so confused."

Stella needed Charlie to lean on her and open up towards her. It seemed as if Charlie was doing just that because she hadn't experienced any real push back yet.

"Don't kiss me I already have a Mommy" Charlie said with a look of annoyance on her face, it was the little window she thought she needed something she could hang her hat on that Stella is crossing boundaries and avoid answering these personal questions from this prying woman.

She used her feet to push her chair a little away from Stella and freed her hand before continuing to eat herself trying to feel more like an equal and not in what ever little headspace this stranger was trying to force her into.

"So is this whole week going to be you trying to be an ABDL Dr Phil because I've known you for less than half and hour and I'm already bored of your routine" she said trying to force her on the defensive.

Stella took a deep breath, "Do you have a Mommy?" argued Stella, "Because the way I see it you lack rules and you don't know your place properly within your relationship," continued Stella, "isn't it Judy? That's what you call her? Why change to Mommy now?" 

Stella smirked, "I can do anything that I want with you and as your Nanny I have the right to kiss you on the cheek or even on the lips," she stated, "none of this is sexual little one and I'm going to say this once and only once," warned Stella, "do not ever disrespect me or talk down to me like you've done just now unless you want to go straight over my knee."

Stella got up and towered over Charlie making her point even more clear, "There's no need to be scared of me as long as you behave like a good little girl." she added with a smile bending down and pinching Charlie's cheek a little to prove her point even more.

Charlie smirked her wise ass attitude getting the better of her as she raised an eyebrow at her Nanny's statement "It's not sexual, well for you I'm not suprised but I'm sure whatever complaints Judy has what we do in her bed is not on your to do list"

"Is it I don't know my place in the relationship or are you just uncomfortable with anything but a tyranical level of control" Charlie replied questioning this lack of rules she kept insisting on.

"So I shouldn't be afraid of the woman who says she can fondle me anytime I want and if I'm not comfortable with those boundaries being crossed you'll beat me?" She said twisting the words as poutly rubbed her cheek acting as if it hurt.

Stella raised a single eyebrow, "I'm disappointed in you Charlie," replied Stella, "I had thought that you cared for Judy's happiness but maybe I was wrong?" 

Stella knew that she had to keep her cool and she had dealt with people like Charlie before, "I suppose I should just ring Judy and tell her the truth? Tell her that you don't even want to bother improving yourself and your role within the relationship you have with her?" asked Stella, "Mhm I really didn't want to punish you so soon Charlie but I do understand that Judy hasn't punished you properly before or even at all," she continued, "which shows in your lack of respect for any type of authority but that's fine because I'm here to make sure that by the time Judy returns she'll have a good little girl and not a little brat." added Stella for good measure but truthfully a lot of Charlie's current attitude was down to Judy.

Stella with ease lifted Charlie up by the armpits before taking the tomboy's seat and setting her down over her lap, "Now I doubt that Judy has ever spanked you before or at least not properly," stated Stella pulling down Charlie's shorts and training pants, "I will give you ten soft spanks to start and then another ten but much more harder," explained Stella, "afterwards I might give you more depending on how you take this small punishment and how you decide to react."

Stella slowly spanked Charlie's bottom ten times.  Each spank was soft but did pack a bit of a sting at the same time, "Are you ready?" said Stella her hand on Charlie's bottom ready to deliver the next ten spanks which were going to be a lot more painful then previous ten.  Stella didn't need Charlie's permission at all and the question had been more for Charlie's benefit to get her mind in the right place for what was to come.

"Do it" Charlie challenged "Because as we all know bowing down to a weird amazon lady is the same as caring about my love's happiness" She said sarcasticly "Call her right now and say after twenty minutes you believe there is no hope for our relationship despite not knowing me or her and prve me right that you a con artist running a scam"

"Let go off me you freak" Charlie started as she meant to go on with each of the weaker strikes while they hurt she kept every word of abuse going back at her while struggling to get off the lap of the woman who litterally handled her like a child.

Stella breathed in deeply knowing full well that she needed to be tough and stern with Charlie but she had hoped that maybe she wouldn't have to be.

Oh well.

Stella said nothing in response to Charlie's onslaught of verbal abuse, "I guess I'll have to wash your mouth as well." was the only thing Stella said before starting on the ten hard spanks.

Each one came down hard and loud on Charlie's bottom.  Each one becoming more worse then the last one until it ended with the tenth.

Stella made sure to be even harder on the last one worse then the other previous nine in an attempt to warn the little girl on her lap that if pushed she could spank much more harder, "Now I expect an apology," stated Stella, "after that I will be washing your mouth out little lady and then you will stand in a corner to think over your actions properly."

Stella sighed, "You've also lost a lot of privileges over this young lady."

To be honest the first spanking was more a pride thing for Charlie being held with her toes barely scraping the floor and her legs flailing being restricted by the cotton training pants around her ankles than this might have been something with Judy that could of been sensual almost.

The second set however were a completley different story.

Each stroke of her hand sounded like thunder and the once scarily skinny tomboy's bottom jiggled from it's new healthier weight with each reddening blow.

Defiant rebellion lead to demands for it to stop and finally whimpered into sobs of apology

"Please Nanny, I'm sorry" she sobbed rubbing her eyes, her hands long ago giving up trying to protect her glowing beacon of bottom

Stella rubbed Charlie's sore bottom gently with her hands, "Shh it's okay baby girl it's all going to be okay Nanny's here and she forgives you," soothed Stella, "but I need to go on with the rest of your punishment," sighed Stella, "then we can cuddle and watch cartoons."

Stella brought Charlie to the bathroom by carrying the tomboy on her hip.

Going over to the sink Stella dug her nail into the soap bar a little, "Opening your mouth sweetie," said Stella quietly the tip of her thumbnail on Charlie's lips a small amountof soap awaiting to go into Charlie's mouth, "It'll all be over soon precious be a good girl for Nanny." coo'd Stella gently.

While Judy has a size advantage over her having comfortably sat in her Mommy's lap on several occasions and knew just from results of falling alseep during movie night and waking up in her bed she knew Judy was capable of carrying her. Charlie did doubt that she could be carried on her hip as effortless as Stella was doing with her now still in shock over the spanking Charlie wasn't even doing anything that might help the Nanny like wrapping her arms around her or legs either she just felt her red bottom being supported by her Nanny's strong hand.

"Please I'll be good" Charlie whimpered as she parted her mouth just enough to show she wasn't resisting tears in her eyes still, her legs shaking not used to all this at all as her mouth felt like it was going into gag reflex mode just looking at it aproach.

Stella was pleased that Charlie wasn't resisting right now she hated punishing her charges even if they had giving her grief and deserved to be punished, "Good girl." cooed Stella softly her soapy finger running against Charlie's tounge. Once pleased Stella removed her finger, "After your time out we'll rinse your mouth and cuddle," said Stella softly, "Nanny is very proud of you right now," stated Stella wanting to reinforce good behaviour with her charge, "such a good little girl taking her punishment so well." she added with a smile gently rubbing Charlie's back.

Stella carried Charlie out of the bathroom with ease and kissed her softly on the top of her head before placing her down on the floor near the wall, "Now you are going to stand in that corner for ten minutes and then we can get you all cuddled up on the sofa."  cooed Stella in Charlie's ear.

Truthfully Stella expected much worse than what Charlie had shown and done in her attempt to rebel against her but she knew that she had to stay on her toes but for now Charlie seemed calm and very sweet to Stella like this. She couldn't wait to see the girl in a pastal coloured dress. Pink? Blue? Yellow? Maybe purple! Stella knew that she couldn't get to ahead of herself right now though.

She needed to introduce things in a good and timely manner with Charlie.

Charlie hated this, she hated how easy she had resulted to begging for mercy, how easy she was carried off without any resistance. In her head she was playing all the things she should of done maybe she should have bit down on the overbearing Amazon's finger see how much she liked pain no that could of ended worse for her she needed to be smart but it was hard to think straight with the taste in her mouth and the pain radiating from her bottom.

She hoped that Judy was telling the truth and this was in haste, that there hadn't been time to fill her in on everything like the nursery and it's nappies that lay just in the basement. It was a gorgeous place minus some of the clothes Judy wanted her to wear and she had been curious about nappies hence the fetish but she couldn't let Judy put her in them if she gave her everything she wanted Judy would get bored in a week and there would go there relationship, Charlie needed to just give her a taste to make her want more.

Stella kept a very watchful eye on Charlie through the ten minutes wondering what was going through her little one's head right now. After the movie they would have to talk about a couple of things that concerned Judy and Charlie's relationship to Judy.

She needed to figure out what was going on but she had a rather clear idea on what could be going on. Was it fear? Control? Nervousness? Or something else? She would find out in time but until then she had a little one to attend to.

Stella with a small plastic cup of water in her hand walked over to Charlie and placed her other hand softly on the girl's back, "You did so well," said Stella, "Nanny is proud of you darling." she added giving Charlie a kiss on the head again wondering if Judy had ever praised the girl much?

"Let's get your mouth rinsed out." cooed Stella taking Charlie's hand in her's and leading her to the sink, "Here you go sweetheart." said Stella giving Charlie the plastic cup while her other hand rubbed Charlie's back in comfort, "Nanny will take care of you Princess."