LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Johnson's (open)

jan241989

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken Johnson was a Firemen for the city and had his wife Maria with him. They had been married for 10 plus years. They had been good friends with Amy's mom and dad before they died, now they were tasked with taking care of the child and raising her on their own.

Kevin and Maria are waiting for their new charge outside their home, both are extremely happy to be able to take care of this poor child.

Kevin: "So, do you think things will be different for Amy, now that her parents have passed, it's such a shame what happened to them, I only wished that my station had been the first to receive the call."

Maria: "I know Ken, but there is not much we can do about it now, we just have to care for her in the best way that we can and that will make sure that she knows that we love her just as much as her own parents."

The car i am in pulls into the driveway and up to the house. I wonder what my life from now on will be like.

I can not wait to see my new room wondering what it will look like.

Once Amy gets out of the car, Ken and Mary greet her and show her to her room, it is themed to what she likes which they know is princess stuff since the few times she stayed at their house while her parents were away, she always brought something related to princesses and always loved to have tea parties as a princess which they happily partook in for her sake. 

"No honey, your too young for a cell phone or your own computer, but your more than welcome to use the guestroom computer if you want. We have plently of things for you to play with and on, the backyard has its own swingset, slide, sandbox and even a pool." He told her.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

"You can call me and Maria whatever you wanna call us. As long as you are comfortable with it, we dont care what we are called, as long as it is not a name that children shouldnt be calling their parents or using themselves." He told her.

"Its okay to be a little bit nervous, everyone gets nervous when in new situations. Just remember that both Ken and I love you very much and you can come to both of us with any questions or anything you wanna tell is and we will do our best to help you with the problem or fullfill the request." She told her.

"Because we want you to feel comfortable living with us and so that you have many pretty choices of clothes that you can choose to wear if you want to." She said as she added "But there is nothing wrong with wearing clothes you are familiar with." She told them.

"If you want me to, i will do so, why dont you just nod your head to which set of clothes you wanna wear when I pull each set out for you okay?" She said as she pulled out the first set which is a light blue shirt with a pink princess dress and silver crown above it with a matching skirt.