LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In the Bedroom

One of my posts on another sub forum led to discussions about my sexual relationship with my wife and wearing diapers permanently.  I thought it would be interesting to learn what diapers in the bedroom mean for other couples.

I hope this will be a post were no one is judgemental of one another's personal situations.  My wife and I share a particular unique relationship in the bedroom that definatly would not work for most couples.  Everyone and every relationship is different and in my opinion the only right answers to the following questions I am about to pose is what ever works for you and your partner.

Are diapers allowed in your bedroom?

When I ask this I am talking about during intimate time and not while you are simply laying down at night with your partner.

How much do diapers impact your sexual relationship with your partner?

Are diapers a part of your play all the time, every once in awhile, when your partner is drunk, or not permitted at all during intamacy.

When diapers are involved during sexual relations is it more so in a roleplaying sense or just everyday sexual intercourse with a diaper on?

Here I want to know is it about having a Mommy, Daddy, baby sitter, nurse, or just wild passionate sex while diapered.

I have made the choice to unpotty train myself which has now left me with control issues.  It means that the bed sheets may get wet without protection.  For those that do not choose but suffer from real incontinence how does this effect intimate time?

I know a lot of ABDL's have fantasies of living a full time lifestyle with a caregiver be it a Mommy, Daddy, or whoever.  Wearing diapers permanently for me has allowed me to live this kind of fantasy in real life.  I am thankful for diapers in the sense they have tamed my constant desire to feel humiliated.  Does anyone else share similar desires or wants?

Lastly, for those that masturbate wearing diapers does it effect your intimate time with your partner?

For those that participate thanks.

My girlfriend is 100% ok and supportive about my diapers we almost always wear while making love and to us a good amount of making love is about some form of role-playing and when ever one of us is drunk the drunk one wears a diaper sometimes the sober one too my girlfriend really loves roleplay too so that always makes things interesting and we both always wear diapers to bed neither one of us wants to get up in the middle of the night to go potty and as far as masturbating I only do that when we won't have a chance to make love for a couple of nights besides she always makes the first move in the bed room so I rarely feel the need to masturbate 

• Thanks 1

In my case, diapers are treated like underwear is for most folks.... it isnt sexy per say, it's just what I wear. Wife accepts and agrees that I need to wear 24/7 and will tell me to put one on at night if I forget cause she doesn't want to wake up in a wet bed anymore than I do. They almost always come off during happy adult time and are really not involved in that aspect of our life. She has not and will not wear one, which I long ago accepted as just how it is going to be and a small price to pay on my part. As far as masturbation goes, it is pretty rare these days and I don't think it has any significant impact on our sex life.

Hi Mark,

I would say that hardly depends on what you like to do with the diapers an on the acceptance / wishes of your partner. As I understand your are an DL and not IC so I guess your Idea is to bring the diapers into your sex-play.

My personal experience with this is, that at last for me it's a bit complicated. For me diapers are defiantly a turn on, but this turn on have nothing to do with my partner - but just with the diaper and myself. At last for me this turned out to be a problem, because. normally I would like to have sex with my partner and not with myself. At last for us one key for good sex is, that I'm turned on by my wive and she's turned on by me. In other words - this is something that happens in an interaction and have a lot to do with interacting with each other - and not with "interacting with myself".

So if it comes to diapers in the bedroom you should think first about what is a turn on for my partner and not what is a turn on for me. If your partner is turned on if you wear diaper, and you like to wear them too then every think might be fine. In this case you can try to start thinking about how you can integrate this in your sex play. But if one of you isn't happy with it or if the diaper starts to put the focus to yourself then this might be a problem because in the end it might not be satisfying for both of you.

2 hours ago, mick_dl said:

Hi Mark,

I would say that hardly depends on what you like to do with the diapers an on the acceptance / wishes of your partner. As I understand your are an DL and not IC so I guess your Idea is to bring the diapers into your sex-play.

My personal experience with this is, that at last for me it's a bit complicated. For me diapers are defiantly a turn on, but this turn on have nothing to do with my partner - but just with the diaper and myself. At last for me this turned out to be a problem, because. normally I would like to have sex with my partner and not with myself. At last for us one key for good sex is, that I'm turned on by my wive and she's turned on by me. In other words - this is something that happens in an interaction and have a lot to do with interacting with each other - and not with "interacting with myself".

So if it comes to diapers in the bedroom you should think first about what is a turn on for my partner and not what is a turn on for me. If your partner is turned on if you wear diaper, and you like to wear them too then every think might be fine. In this case you can try to start thinking about how you can integrate this in your sex play. But if one of you isn't happy with it or if the diaper starts to put the focus to yourself then this might be a problem because in the end it might not be satisfying for both of you.

I wear diapers permanently and at this point I am basically unpotty trained.  My partner really has no choice in the matter.  She accepted this and loves me unconditionally diapers and all.  My wife does not need me if she needs sexual pleasure from a man.  She can get whatever she wants whenever she wants with whoever she wants. She is generally turned off by used diapers but sometimes she is playful. 

My sex life consists almost exclusively of supervised masturbation while humping my diapers in front of my wife.

The purpose of this post was to see how many partners are okay with diapers in the bedroom and incorporate them into their play.  Many people message me intrigued by the sexual realtionship my wife and I share and I am curious why that is?  I would guess most of their partners do not allow pampered pleasure.  It is great to see couples here that DO have fun with diapers in the bedroom.  I think that gives hope to those that do not have a partner but are looking while happily diapered.