LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mental issues and fun

jkbunlike

I just bought my first pack of diapers for the first time in 3 or 4 years. i missed them so much, for me they are so comforting and relaxing. they help my anxiety and depression 10 fold. better than the meds im on. I just got out of a psychiatric facilty (went in for med management due to severe anxiety and depression. The main thing they reiterate is focus and take care of yourself for me diapers help with that so much. I love the warmth squissiness buldge and being able to go whenever i feel like it. I only wet as im not into messing at all. ive recently openedi up to my boyfriend about my pee fetish but tonight is the first time i will ever be around him in diapers. hes at work atm so i messaged him so he will know on lunch i hope hes okay with it.  anyone else wear for mental issues as well as fun? how does it help you? do you have a supportive partner?

?

I was in a lot of loney bins as a kid now that I'm an adult I've taken several different psychological evaluations for jobs over the past couple years they all said I'm 100% normal I don't have anything wrong in the head I haven't seen shrink or taken a pill since I was 15 im 22 now and I passed both psychological evaluations for a cab driver permit and a CCW permit I've gone through a ton of background checks I passed them all im currently trying to become police officer how ever I have noticed but I'm a lot more calm when I'm wearing a diaper I use to almost always be so nervous I felt like puking 24/7 but when diaperd all that goes away im honestly shocked that I didn't test positive for PTSD or anxiety but no the test say I'm fine as far as my girlfriend goes we've been together for several years now and she has always been extremely supportive and almost always changes my diaper she gives me a bottle almost every night and holds me in her arms like I'm a little baby until I fall asleep she's like the loving mommy I never had my real mother was a violent alcoholic and I haven't seen nor heard from her in seven years now and It won't bother me a bit if I never hear from my real mother again as far as I'm concerned my girlfriend is a million times better she's the only person who ever really cared for me she comforts me when I'm upset takes care of me when I'm sick and lets me do the same for her when she's not feeling well its feels really great knowing that she's there when I'm not so well and it feels good to take care of her when she's feeling down we both give we both take we both love each other very much 

I feel that diapers help with my Anxiety Stress depression and my ADD ADHD all the symptoms like fade away when I wear diapers.  In the near future, I am planning on wearing full time and using them for their purpose.  I do not care what people say or think about them.  I am who I am and I wear diapers.  I do not care what others think.   I believe that we all are given free will for a purpose to let us choose our own path.

Lots of threads here on this subject. While I do have a physical need for diapers, they have also helped me greatly emotionally. Part is the satisfaction of knowing that I'm finally doing what I've so long wanted to do, part is the security they give me against being visibly wet in public, part is the end of needing frequent trips to the bathroom, and part is that it feels a little naughty which I've always liked. I'm sure there's more but those are the biggest things about my wearing. It's been the best decision I've ever made to go 24/7 and I only wish I'd done it sooner.

Bettypooh