LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello I guess it is time to make an introducktion here :)

Apelsin92

Hello everyone as I said in the title i guess it is long overdue that I write something here :)

I,m a 26 years old male and I live in a smal town in Sweden. I can tell you that I have been going in to this site for many years mostly reading stories. I,m mostly DL but there are some smal AB bits there to. The AB bits are few and come in to play very seldom however. Maybe apart from the fact that I really like AB printed diapers a lot more than the medical ones.

Some short info on what I like to do is being outside tenting, hiking, airsoft. I also like to read books and play video games. Apart from that there is the ordinary bit of spending time with family and friends. 
If you want anymore information just ask and/or start a konversation :)

Hi Apelsin, nice to meet you. Glad you decided to step forward. AB style diapers are fun, and why not indulge. You know, you can combine AB printed diapers, and tenting? Lol. Well, have fun and enjoy! This is a good place for it.

hi apelsin,

nice to read your post!

i'm new in here and just reading through forums now and thought id reply to chat! im also into gaming myself like! (ps4)

im not strange just very young in the head! anyway as for tenting! I actually now live in a caravan with the most amazing private views of the bay and can wear my nappy whilst enjoying it all single! looking at getting fifa 19 tmr! 

17 hours ago, Apelsin92 said:

Hello everyone as I said in the title i guess it is long overdue that I write something here :)

I,m a 26 years old male and I live in a smal town in Sweden. I can tell you that I have been going in to this site for many years mostly reading stories. I,m mostly DL but there are some smal AB bits there to. The AB bits are few and come in to play very seldom however. Maybe apart from the fact that I really like AB printed diapers a lot more than the medical ones.

Some short info on what I like to do is being outside tenting, hiking, airsoft. I also like to read books and play video games. Apart from that there is the ordinary bit of spending time with family and friends. 
If you want anymore information just ask and/or start a konversation :)

Welcome to the DD forum!

Thank you for the welcome :) I have been thinking about bringing diapers while tenting but its not something I have done yet sadly... And Boss1to4 that sounds quite nice but sleeping in my apartment for regular nights is probably best most times and now winter is coming but I hope that I can atleast get one or two more nights of tenting before it gets to cold :)

Have a good time and thank you for the warm welcome see you around here :)