LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

Gabby tasted the milk expecting either regular milk or disgusting formula knowing how all in mommy seems to be on this baby stuff. She got a very pleasant little surprise to get the taste of mother's fairy milk on her toung. She then payed more attention to the bottle than she did to the movie. Mina and the girls reached and tickled her as she drank.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mina spoke up for herself and her friends "oopse we're sorry Ms.Ana" she then looked down "sorry Gabby-wabby" they then went back to watching the movie as Gabby closed her eyes and enjoyed her magical drink. She felt a closeness to her mommy like never before. She felt like no one else was around but them.

Once the bottle was finished she kept sucking wanting more. She then pulled at her mother's blouse. Ana was so happy she lost concentration of the spell and when Mina looked over she could have swore she saw a preteen girl in Gabby's clothes in Ana's lap but when she blinked everything was back to "normal" but she continus staring at the mother and daughter.

She pouted but nodded and turned to the movie and since she was busy with her meal she had missed the first fifteen to twenty minutes  so she was asking her mommy questions that she was happy to answer. Mina looked over and it was weird. Baby Gabby was babbling away which was normal for a one year old but what was weird was that she did her babbles in a whispering tone almost like she had a sense of decency which a baby just wouldn't know about. Then Ms. Ana made it weieder in that she was responding to Gabby like she knew exactly what she was saying.

An hour and a half later the movie was finished and Ana was trying to hurry out "hey Ms. Ana wait!" Mina called and ran after them sadly pushing a thirteen year old in a giant stroller didn't give her much speed so Mina caught up easily.

"Yeah that'll be great" Mina smiles and nods then runs back to her friends as the mother daughter pair head off to their car and Ana struggles getting the carrier up. "Need help young sprite?" A man walking up asks Gabby goes wide eyed "h-he can see what mommy really is?" She said to herself as a tall man with groomed facial hair walks up

The man chuckles and takes Gabby's carrier and sets it in place in the car. "A little half breed i presume. I can feel the light in her but can see that this form is no illusion. I am a bit familiar with Dunan culture when it comes to half breeds. How old is she in fairy years?" The large man asks before turning and seeing Ana's unsure look and chuckles again and offers his hand "my apologies my name is Charles Husk. I am a creature of the full moon, as factually wrong as that is." Gabby just thinks to herself "creature of the moon?" Then it hits her and she blurts out "Oh he's a werewolf!" 

He does a little gentlemanly bow "No the pleasure is mine Ms. Merfield." He said then turned to Gabby "you as well little one" Gabby blushes and waves. "Hey what did you mean by being a creature of the moon was factually wrong? " she asked then gets a stern look from her mother for asking a rude question "it's fine. You see little one werewolves do not enter their beast state from the full moon. Those who cannot control their abilities due so from emotions and those like myself can do so at will."

Ana looked on him.

"Werewolves are really fascinating species. I never saw any of them in real life and my knowdlage about them is rather little. I am still impressed that I met one." she said calmly. "Unfortunelly, as much as it's amazing for me we really need to get going. We still have birthday to pass together. Maybe we will meet someday?"