LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

Gabriella is a young girl of mixed race. She has golden brown skin, long jet black hair that she always makes sure id well kept, and sparkling green eyes. They sparkle so much many people question if they are really even real. She is an average tween at 12 years of age who is excited to blossom into a young teenager but at the same time will miss all of the kiddy fun she has had over the years and sometimes wishes she could relive some things. Whether out of curiosity or out of just wanting to enjoy them again. Gabriella lives at home with her mother as an only child. She never met her father but never felt like she needed to. After all her mommy always provided her with everything she could ever want or need. On the morning of her twelfth birthday however she wakes up in a very odd predicament.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Gabriella woke up, she would see her room changed really much. It was now big nursery. Her desk was changing table, in closet were baby clothes, her bed was now crib, wallpapers looked really babyish. And to add it, she was now dressed like baby. She had really short pink nightshirt with kittens, long socks on feet and of course, soaked baby diaper in purple colour. And on her neck was hanging pacifier.

She sat up with her mouth agaped as she looked around taking everything in. This all looked very cute if she was being honest but it was all so much change, in a short time span, with no rhyme or reason. So Gabriella did the first thing that came to mind. "M-Mama? Mama!? MOMMY!!!!!!!"

Gabrielle or Gabby as her mother called her when she was little looks around in absolute confusion. To makes things stranger is that her mama isn't freaking out about all of this "mommy do you have something to do with this? What happened to my room? Why are my clothes so........juvenile?" She says patting the padding around her waist 

Gabriella deadpans at yer nin and pulls at her clothes that she is currently wearing"more shocking then waking up like this?" She asks in a sassy tone that her mother always gets a kick out of. She wiggles around to get comfortable. She always sits in mama's lap but the extra padding is something she is not used to.

"Yeeeeeeeeeah" she responds wondering where this is all going she is not exactly getting a good feeling about all of this right now especially with her little early birthday present that is the state of her room. Plus she didn't even get a happy birthday from mama and that just deserves a pouty face from her.

"Well... those weren't just tales. All of things I said you are true. And we both are faires." she said with that same smile. "Well... I am full fairy while you are half fairy and half human. That's why you was let to stay in human world for so long." she took small pause. "I understand it may be too much for you, Gabby, but believe me, it's all truth. Your mommy wouldn't never lie to you, right?"

Gabby's jaw was on thefloor. She cannot believe what she is seeing. She reaches out very slowly to touch them she carress them as they feel like silk in her hands but very tough as well. They even react to her touch flapping about and she yanks her hand back and jumps in her mother's lap. She slowly turns to her mana with a million things going on in her head but the only thing to come out of her mouth is "OMG th-they're real"

"O-ok s-so you're a fairy" he says staring at her mama's wings. She had to take a moment to take that in because as cool as that sounds it's still something very unbelievable. "I.........I believe you but....." she looks around "this still doesn't explain what you did to my room."

"Well, it's not extackly my fault." she pulled her closer. "You see, when fairy is born, it is treated as baby for decade or two, sometimes even longer. It of course is because of something we fairies call "baby fairy growing". But since you are half human you are just adorable newborn fairy that need to grow up to be full fairy. Your powers needed to wake up and that's why it happened now. You will stay in body of 12 years old girl for long time. Your room changed to match your new age. You also lost your potty training because of amount of power that is in you. But as half fairy, you have choice. You can either be newborn fairy and grow up to become full fairy with amazing powers so we can live in Mystical Fairyland or lost your powers and grow up as normal human. And live in human realm. Your choice."

Gabby just has the most adorable confused and mind blown face "o-ok so the gist is be a baby until I'm like thirty so i can be a magical fairy or live as a normal human teen for a normal human life.........that's  a to-........" something quickly dawns on her "hey wait if Fairies age that slowly how old are you mommy!?" She says with her hands on her hips making a pouty face

Once again. Jaw. To. Floor. "OVER FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY!?" she says in massive shock. Even the fun of bouncing on mommy's lap can't even take her attention from that "MOMMY YOU'RE LIKE........SUPER MEGA OLD" she is grabbing at her long black hair just amazed at this revolution. On the bright side if she chooses fairy she gets to keep her good looks for like super long.

Her mommy pouted playfully hearing that.

"You don't call mommy old, sweetie. It's naughty." she said and patted her padded butt. It let out small squish. She smiled again. "I will ask you, what is your choice? Grow up as normal and boring human or become adorable mommy's baby for few decades and have super fun life?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhh" the doorbell rings "oopse look the door" she runs off thankful for the distinction comepletely forgotten that she was wearing a sleeper, pacifier, and diaper. Ana looks annoyed because she knows who is at the door and wishes they would have waited a bit longer.

Gabriella looker through the peep hole of the door and oddly enough doesn't recognize the woman on the other side of it. She opens the door "ummm hello" the woman seemed to me average height and  in her mid to late 30's "Why happy birthday little Gabriella" Gabby was all kinds of confused "uh um thank you Miss uhhhhhh" the woman chuckled "Do not worry you haven't seen me since you were a baby. Well, a human baby that is" it was at that point that Gabby's eyes went wide "Y-you mean y-you're a-a-a-a-a" the woman put a finger to her lips and whispered "shhhhh humanity cannot know we are still around dear. May i come in?"

(Its her 13th birthday)

Ana's mother Maribell or Mari for short is an acting member of the Fairy Commitee, the governing body over the fairy world Danu and has been in her seat of power for the past 1200 years. "Oh my dear Anastasia it is so good to see you. Who knew 13 years would feel so long? From little Gabriella's reactions i assume you've already told her?"