LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They got there and took like 20 minutes looking for a park since it's a Saturday. Ana got the carrier a set it back in the stroller and despite what mommy and granny say she isn't sure about the spell so she is having the bonnet cover her face as they go and get in like to get tickets. They stand behind a group of girls a little older than Gabriella. One of then sees Gabby in the stroller and Gabby blushes thinking the spell didn't work but then the girl smiles and goes "awwww she's so cute how old is she?"

She blushed and giggled as she glared at her mommy "no!" She said but baby gibberish was what the girls heard and they all had a collective "awwww" then the first girl said "we're sure you'll have plenty of friends as cute as you are Gabby" Gabby's face looked like a ripe tomato as much as she was blushing right now.

Gabby had a look of horror on her face as she has lost this battle. The teen was ecstatic "that's awesome! My name is Mina by the way ma'am lets exchange numbers " Gabby was begging her smiling mother "mommy no come on just leave me at home without magic or just take me with you this isn't fair" her cries fall upon deaf ears

She smiled and exchanged numbers with teen. Then took her baby girl in arms.

"Aww, don't worry, sweetie. You are gonna to love fun time with your babysitter." she said and hugged Gabby. Then whispered to her ear. "Besides, newborn fairies are growing better if they are being embarrassed."

(He he. I just get with that)

(I actually don't like humiliation hence why i had them make her seem like a baby to others)

She grumbled and since it's clear that no one non magical can understand her  she just yells in her snickering mother's ear "That's not true and you know it" Gabby says seeing through her mother's trick.

"No i don't want you  doing that either. I'll let her watch me tomorrow but I'm still mad at you." She huffs as Ana got herself popcorn and a drink and took Gabby to the theater room and they found seats next to the group of giggling teens.

Gabby responds while still being pouty "i want ice cream with my birthday cake tonight" she says as she leans on her mommy's shoulder. She can't be upset at her mother for long but still she wasn't looking forward to Mina babysitting her tomorrow.