LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she's being charged Gabby distracts herself by conversing with her mother because this duaper change stuff will take some getting used to "Soooooooo mommy. I was kind of wondering what made you want to be with a human if you're this centuries old super powered fairy or whatever?"

"Well, it's all started 17 years ago. I was on small vacation in other dimensions. Traveling here and there. But I always had really deep interest in that one universe. Humans were fascinating for me. They didn't need magic to make their cyvilisation big and amazing. They had technology. I decided to stay there for year or maybe two. To know them more. But... of course." she smiled under nose. "I met your father. The most amazing human in universe."

She nodded with smile.

"Your father was so sweet and caring. And smart. He was scientist with big ambition. We met one day in cafeteria. He was working about some really big project. He wanted to creat device that would let humans enter other worlds. I must say his projects were amazing. We fell in love after few meetings and after year we got married. Oh, we were so happy. Really happy. And then... some miracle happened. We discovered I am pregnant with you. It was big shock for me. I didn't even know humans and fairies can have babies. I didn't know how it's possible."

She smiled but notice something is off with her mother's voice. Something disturbed, something  sad. She nuzzled her mother's chest hoping to help "ok mommy story time over or we won't get to go to the cinema" she says trying to get off of this topic

They get in the car with Ana pulling thr carrier from the stroller ans sitting it in the carseat "well i guess this beats walking" Gabby said then came with "So granny said something this morning that  i thought about for a bit. She said that how you and her looked isn't really how you guys look. You're using your magic to make me see normal human women. Is that true?"

She smiled to her and nodded.

"Yes, it's true. Our real forms are much more spectacular. But if any being that is not a fairy would saw our realy form he or she would gone crazy. Because of real form it's... well, how to tell that. You know, fairies have really big power inside us. We call it spectral light. That power is making us so much powerfull. And that's what our real bodies are made that. That's why we need to hide our real form. For sake of universe."

That gives Gabby a disturbing thought that she doesn't want to ask her mother about. If she's right she knows that will bring up a bad memory. She will just have to ask granny Maribell when she sees her again. Which will probably be tomorrow from the sound of it. She gulped and layed back in her carseat trying to not think about it anymore.