LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

She sees that she is being put into a diaper made of thick leaves, cloth, and flower stems. On her bottom paste from certain tree sap is used as a sort of rash cream. It feels good being rubbed on her bottom she can't help but coo. She is the placed in a custom weved dress that covers most of her body and the sleeves have gold trimmings.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because now she can put more magic into it instead of focusing on keeping up an illusion. Gabriella just can't get enough of it. She makes audible noises that she is enjoying her meal. "I am just helping. Her neck will be uncomfortable if you hold it like that"

"Well dear. She will one day in the future gain her true fairy form. I just want to tell you. Do not be suprised or worrier if she does not becime a sprite like you are." Mari carefully told her daughter in a language her granddaughter does not yet know so it doesn't disturb her feeding 

"Well think about it like this. Your father was a sprite, i was a tuatha, you ended being a sprite like your father. However that does not mean you do not carry tuathan blood. With how abnormal Gabriella's genetics are there is no telling what she will one day be." She explained in the language of sprites so her daughter could clearly understand her. As they converse Gabby finished the first breast "mommy i want some from that side now" licking her lips and pointing to the second breast.