LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She groans and rolls her eyes before reaching up for mommy "well glad to see you two made it safe." They turn to see a woman with greyish blue skin. Long silver hair and see through shining wings. She is wearing a golden dress that pretty much shows much of her cleavage. Gabby has never seen this person but the voice sounds familiar "Granny!" She yells as the realization hits her.

"It was fine no major incidents have been occuring so no trouble for the committee" Maribell says in her native language. Ana remembers how Tuathans speak but Gabby has no idea. Mari picks up her grandbaby and pats her bottom and instantly her smile drops and she asks her daughter in Tuathan "why is my granddaughter still wearing these disgusting human made diapers. Did you not change her here?"

"I think i just will that way my grandbaby won't be laughed at stepping outside of her home into her new world" she says running her long fingers through Gabriella's hair. Gabby thinks this is the forst time granny has ever held her and it just feels so good and so natural.

Maribell noticed it didn't happen until she comforted her. She has an idea of what it could be but she isn't sure yet. She goes to the closest to find some of her daughter's old outfits. They will be small since Ana wasn't Gabriella's size until she was 70 but a baby needs to wear baby clothing