LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Born Fairy

BabyGabrial

"Can we do it all mommy!?" She asks excitedly. It was her birthday and the end of her old life so she wanted to go out with a bang "but wait can i really go out like this?" Mari pies in for the first time "oh don't worry about that dear we can just have people see something different when they see you. Do you think how you see your mother and i is how we really look?"

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yes i love it but Gabby is going to understandably resist at first)

"Wow really coming with all of the bells and whistles" Gabby says as she sees this stroller that would make any parent jealous. It was purple with pink frills everywhere. She walked over to it and walked around it looking it over and scratching her head. "So how much magic did it take to make my room in one night without waking me up?" She asks curiously 

It's pretty roomy due to the actual size of the stroller. Of course normal humans will see it differently and other mythic beings probably won't care. Revealing Gabby and Ana would probably only reveal them as well since people would ask how do they know. Mari looked around "well i can tell she got a good night sleep if she did all of this without waking you"

(You know we both play characters outside of Gabby and Ana right? You play Mari as well)

Gabby smirks and looks away "yeah you have everything else why not add the kitchen sink while you're at it" she and her grandmother laughed at the sassy remark. They walked over down to a patheay to the woods that if you know where you're going leads down to a pretty clean lake.

"I can see your mother put a little magic touch to this place" Mari remarks as she looks around. These flowers have magic embeded in them to soak up anything that dirties the lake. Mari doubts that was a thing before her daughter started coming here. Gabby is layed down to get her new birthday clothes off.

Gabby stripped naked as she tends to do when going out swinging since it's just her and her mommy. Her body is still young and her breasts are not that big and only just grew about a year ago so they usually had no problem with that and since it's just them there is still no problem. Gabby gets ready to run and jump in the lake until her mommy yanks her back 

Mari chuckles and walks over and wipes her daughter's tears. They sit and let Gabby play for a few hours. Gabby meanwhile remembers that she hasn't had breakfast and she rubs her stomach as she was getting hungry and she was starting to prune from being in the water too long.