LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*waves Shyly* Hiya, I'm New!

Welcome to Daily Diapers, cherryrainbow!! Cute name! I'm sure you will find this site to be one of the best around to further explore your fetish. We can always use another girl's perspective on the boards, so you have lots to offer the community as well. I hope you enjoy the site and become an active member of the community - no better way to make a few friends! :D

Hi cherryrainbow (Clare) hope you enjoy yourself here and make loads of new friends who are also Nappy/Diaper lovers, so you have been exploring your desires for 2 years now and have finally found the best source of information.

Good luck with your new fetish and enjoy yourself. :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :groupwave:

Hiya everyone. I'm Clare, 19, from England, but I'm currently studying at Uni in Wales. I'm a DL, and have only really explored my fetish the past 2 years privately. I can't wait to talk to and meet people on here.

hi clare im also 19 and new to this site ive been recently exploring my fetish to secretly until i came here everyone so far has been really nice welcome maybe we could chat on messenger sometime