LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simpsons - Marge Babying Bart

Here is one of my old stories that I posted that had got lost. For those of you that haven't seen this story before. It is about Marge wanting to baby him again. I have added a bit more to and updated this since I last posted. I'll be working on more of it soon 

One Morning and Marge was at home all alone with Bart and Maggie, Homer was out for a while spending some daddy daughter time with Lisa. As she watched him playing outside with his best friend Mill house who had come round to play she sighed and wished that her special little guy was a baby once again for Marge had secretly wanted to baby him again for years. But kept it hidden away and not telling anyone about her secret desire for while Homer was at work or at Moe's while Bart and Lisa was at school she had been looking at pictures of him when he was little and the only problems was that Maggie might get Jealous with another baby,

Not only that but Marge didn’t know how to approach the situation and that she might not get much time alone with him and the other problem that she had was with Homer and Lisa for Marge would think that Homer would disagree saying that "one baby in the house is enough" While Lisa might tease Bart due to him being a troublemaker and let it be known around school that Bart wears diapers which would lead him to get picked on by Nelson, Jimbo, Kearney and Dolph

Later that day and after Mill house had gone home. Homer had returned back with Lisa and was now lazing on the sofa watching TV with a can of Duff beer in his hand, Lisa was upstairs in her room studying and doing some homework and Maggie was playing in her crib. As Bart had entered the kitchen to get a can of Buzz Cola to drink while he read the latest issue of Radioactive Man in his room.

He was about to open up the fridge when he saw a note pinned to it which read “Bart Meet me in the tree house there is something that I wish to talk to you about in private and please don’t let your father or Lisa find this note, Mom” Soon after Bart had finished reading the note he folded it up and began to make his way outside
Once Bart was outside and as he made his way to the tree house to meet with his Mother. He seemed to have a worried look on his face hoping that he wasn’t in some sort of trouble like he normally was. But he couldn’t think of anything that he had done wrong then Bart couldn't help but wonder to himself what his Mother needed to talk to him about for he has never known her to speak with him in private before

When Bart had reached the treehouse he began to climb up the ladder till he reached the top and as soon as he had reached the top and entered to find that Marge was just sitting on the floor with her legs crossed waiting for him “Bart you’re here” Marge smiled as she was glad to see him “What do you need to tell me Mom that is private” Bart asked curiously as Marge just looked at him without saying a word while patting the floor inviting him to sit down next to her so Bart did as she asked.

Soon after Bart had sat down Marge began to tell him the reason why she needed to speak with him in private. She told him about her secret desire to baby him once again. At first Bart didn’t seem to like the idea of wearing diapers again but Marge re-ensured him that nothing bad would happen and that he wasn’t being punished. Bart was relieved to hear that he hadn’t done anything wrong.

He was somewhat worried about what might happen if Lisa ever teased, blackmailed or told anyone about him wearing diapers Marge didn’t want to see her special little guy worried and to make him feel better she gave him a hug and told Bart that if Lisa ever did try to blackmail, tease or told anyone then she will not only be punished but grounded as well. The thought of Lisa getting punished made Bart feel a bit better and eventually he came round to the idea and agreed to be her little baby boy once again which made Marge very happy. She told him that they can get him diapers that fit at the Kwik-E-Mart, Marge also told Bart that if he ever needed changing then all he had to do was to tell her in code and she will be more than happy to change him.

Not only that but Marge told him that she wanted to breast feed him as she would like to have the feeling of her special little guy attached to her as she would love to have the close bond with him. To which Bart agreed Marge was delighted and she promised Bart that they will try and spend time alone together Just the two of them and that she'll try and save all her hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and snuggles for him

After their private talk in the tree house was over both Marge and Bart went inside the house before either of them were missed. On the way in Marge was telling her son that the diapers that they can get for him at the Kwik-E-Mart were Krusty Diapers.  She also told Bart to hide the note somewhere where no one would ever find it? Not even Lisa as she would start snooping around for clues if she ever found it and started to get a bit suspicious about their sudden strange behaviour?   

Soon as the two of them were inside Bart went straight up to his room to find a hiding place to hide the note where it will not be found in case Lisa ever decided to go snooping. On the way the way he was excited to be wearing diapers once again as being back in diapers once again for it meant that he could just go to the toilet without having to get up and go to the loo or waiting for Lisa, homer and Marge to finish up before he could use the toilet

When he had entered his room Bart headed over to his desk which seemed to be a bit messy and hide it in one of the drawers where it will not be seen. But as he was about to stuff the note into one of the drawers when he thought that he better hide the note in one of the drawers where it will not be obvious to anyone; But then he thought that it might be a bad idea as drawers of a desk was one of the obvious places for a snooper to look, Bart just stood where he was and started to scan about the room looking for a good place to hide the note that was from his Mother. Where ever it was it had to be somewhere where he would remember so that he can stop anyone from going near and discovering the note.

At first Bart thought about hiding the note underneath his pillow or underneath his bed. But then he thought that the only problem with those places was that anyone who decided to snoop will easily find the note underneath his pillow and under the bed for they were other two of the most obvious places where snoopers would think to look. So Bart had decided to hide it in his school backpack. But no sooner he had hidden the note inside his back pack when Marge came in “Did you manage to hide my note” She asked while checking to make sure that Lisa or Homer didn’t hear or wasn't heading their way

“Yes I did Mom, it is hidden in my backpack as it is the only place that I can think of where it will not be found so easily if anyone decided to snoop” Bart replied back “Good boy” Marge said in praise as she went over and crouched down to Bart’s level and gave him a kiss and a cuddle.Bart returned her affections and no sooner they had exchanged one another's affections and Marge had pulled away when she noticed a worried look upon her special little guy’s face and asked what was wrong. So Bart decided to tell her “Well the thing is Mom is that we might not get to spend time together just the two of us like the time when I was your Tennis partner and the time when you bought the tandem “That isn’t a problem sweetie, I can just ask your father to take care and look after Lisa and Maggie while we spend some time together” Marge said with a re-ensuring smile which seemed to make Bart feel a bit better

Also it is about time that your father started to spend more time with Maggie” Marge added as she can’t recall Homer spending much daddy daughter time with Maggie “Mom” “Yes honey” Marge replied “When are we going to get some diapers£ Bart asked his Mother as he wanted to know when they were going to get diapers for him to wear “Well sweetie, we’ll get them on Monday, I’ll call the school and tell them that you are not feeling well or have got an appointment with Doctor Hibbert” Marge answered hoping that Bart understood to which he did and Bart couldn’t wait to have a day off school “But you don’t have to worry about waiting till Monday to suckle on Mommy’s bosom" Marge said as she went over and sat down on Bart’s bed with him following behind her then pulled the top potion down of her trademark dress low enough to allow Bart access to her bosom.

When the top portion of her dress was low enough Bart lay across her lap so that his head was resting in the crook of his Mother’s arm it wasn’t long before Marge bought his head up so that he could latch on and soon as he had latched on and began suckling on his Mother’s bosom Marge loved the feeling on her special little guy being attached to her and the close bonding that she was having with her son. As Bart continued to suckle on his Mum’s bosom Marge wished that there was a way that both of their wishes of the both of them spending time together just the two of them without Homer, Lisa and Maggie to come true

It was not only that but Marge felt as though that both she and Bart had never felt close to one another in years as since Lisa and Maggie’s births the two of them had somewhat slipped away from one another. The only times that they ever spent together like they did when they were tennis partners and the time they spent when Marge had the tandem bike which Bart had mentioned.
When Bart had finished Suckling he took his head away from Marge’s bosom he sat up and Marge brought him close so that he was over her shoulder. It wasn’t long before she placed her hand upon his back and began rubbing.

As Bart felt his Mother’s hand upon his back while she was burping him along with trying to bring up any trapped wind it wasn't very long before Bart let out a satisfying burp which was somewhat like Homer’s soon after he had finished a beer or after he was done eating. Soon after Bart had been burped Marge whispered “I love you sweetie” in his ear and promised to protect him from homer whenever he say’s “Why you little" before he wrapped his hands around Bart’s neck and started strangling him. Bart Just smiled and whispered back "I love you as well Mom" which made Marge smile with pride

Within moments of being taken away from her shoulder Marge popped Bart down onto the floor while she pulled the top potion of her dress back up. Not long after pulling the top portion of her dress back up Marge suggested to Bart that until that they can get him some diapers he can wear one or two of Maggie's diapers inside his underwear like a tampon or like a panty liner for the time being even though that it will not be the same as actually wearing diapers but he would get the feeling. Bart seemed to think that it was a great idea. But he was somewhat worried that if she got caught taking a few diapers from Maggie's room. Marge saw the worried look upon his face and just smiled as she placed her hand upon his shoulder while crouching down to her son's level and re-ensured her special little guy that she would make sure she make it look like that she was putting more changing supplies into Maggie's diaper bag.

Later the next day while Homer was spending some Daddy Daughter time with Lisa and Maggie after Marge had spent most of the previous night asking him to take Lisa and Maggie out for the day like taking them to somewhere such as the Zoo while she spent the day with Bart. She had put one of Maggie's diapers onto Bart no sooner Homer had left the house with Maggie and Lisa. At first Bart found it uncomfortable and couldn't move around much as a result he kept on loosing his balance and falling over as it has been quite a while since he last wore a diaper as Marge helped him up after his last fall she just simply smiled and promised her special little guy that in time that he'll get used to wearing diapers again and that she'll try and get some diapers that would fit him   

This storyline is interesting. The story could really use some punctuation. You pretty much have just one sentence in an entire paragraph.  I would recommend cleaning it up a little bit more.