LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elisabeth's Adult baby boy

This story Features Graham and Elisabeth from Toddling back in time to second babyhood which I have went back and added as well as rewriting a few bits since I last posted because there were a few things that I wasn't quite happy with. I've also been jotting down a few things here and there like little scenes etc, Along with notes for the spin off called Toddling back in time to second toddler hood where I was playing about with my 2 year old side. But unlike in Toddling back in time to second babyhood Graham is his actual fully grown adult size instead of being the normal size of a 9 week old also this version was based on a dream that I had last night. This is the only part that I'm going to post unless that it gets a bit of interest and everyone wants to see more. Sorry about the title it's all that I could think of. It introduces or mentions a member of Elisabeth and Graham's family. I hope that everyone likes and enjoys what I've done so far   

Graham was a 37 year old that lived at home with his Mum. He liked to be babied and Elisabeth liked to baby him. Graham sat in a high chair when his Mum fed him his food, She allowed him to nurse from her, He slept in his nursery which was complete with a cot, Changing table full of changing supplies from wipes to disposable nappies, A wardrobe and a chest of drawers.

It was the weekend, Elisabeth wasn't due at work and Marion wasn't expected to come over to look after Graham. As Mother and Son were snuggled up on the sofa together watching TV when the smell of Graham's nappy caught Elisabeth's attention. Oh Graham,  Elisabeth said, What, Graham replied back as he looked at his Mum wondering what's wrong. Your Nappy smells, Come on Darling, let's go and get you changed. Elisabeth replied back

Honestly there isn’t any story here. Your introduction was longer than the story.  The two very short paragraphs you have are only just enough to let us know that Graham wants to be treated like a baby. Yes I would like to see more actually much more. Give us some background. Build a story. Don’t just tell us he wants to be a baby and his mom puts him in s diaper. 

Thank you for your honesty CDfm. I'll try my best and work on why Graham wants to be treated like a baby and why his Mum wants to baby him along with a background at some point. I'm glad that you would like to see much more. I just jotted down the parts of the dream that I remember. But I've been thinking about why Graham wants to be treated like a baby and why his Mum wants to baby him the reason why is because they both miss the days when he was little. It was Elisabeth's idea to baby him. Graham liked the idea and agreed to be treated like a baby again

There see, even that little explanation helped. Take your time and go slowly. Start off with a basic outline. Use simple ideas like where you want the story to start and how you want things to turn out. Add in conflict and resolution and soon you will have the makings of a story. Obviously you want Graham to end up being babied by his mom so that is the end. Then come up with a beginning. Here you mentioned that mom has feelings she misses her baby. That’s the start. Then start adding conflict and resolution into it. Mom misses her baby. She slowly begging dropping suttle hints that she wants to baby him. She leaves little things around the house. Not blatant things like cases of adult baby Diapers but maybe an article on the benefits of cloth diapers over disposable diapers. Little things like that that you can build on to actually make a story out of. Eventually Graham gets the hint and approaches mom and talked with her. She convinces him to allow her to try a diaper. Then more conflict as she wants more babying and show how she goes through each banish item and justification for her to use it on him. Eventually you have told the tale of how he came to be her 37 year old baby again. 

Dear sonofninasayers,

when I click on every link of your seven listed stories (beginning with Simpsons - 

Marge babying Bart) there always appears a short information:

We could not locate the item you are trying to view

Did you lose all these stories in the great Crash or could you save them?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

27 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear sonofninasayers,

when I click on every link of your seven listed stories (beginning with Simpsons - 

Marge babying Bart) there always appears a short information:

We could not locate the item you are trying to view

Did you lose all these stories in the great Crash or could you save them?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I'm not sure but I think that stories such like Marge babying Bart must of been as I've just tried typing Marge babying Bart in the search engine and the actual story hadn't come up

Dear sonofninasayers,

thank you for your answer. If you did not save the stories, let someone do a

good deed (see attachments).

With best wishes

Diddldum 

Ben and the toys.rtf

Mummy's little Baby Man 01-10.rtf

Rugrats Didi and Tommy.rtf

Simpsons - Marge Babying Bart 01-05.rtf

Son of Nina Sayers.rtf

Teenage baby.rtf

Veronica and Grahame's trip to London 01-06.rtf