LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Culture Exchange Mixup

Sissyslave

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As she gets picked up Ymi takes Christie to a stroller and puts her in it after taking her suitcase and pushes it to her car and puts her in a princess carseat "alright sweetheart we're going to your new home i hooe you went potty on the plane if not you'll have to hold it till we get you home"says the Spanish woman to Christie like she would to a toddler 

Ymi starts the car and drives to the house but is slowed down because of traffic then says "it looks like we have to wait until the traffic is done im sorry sweetheart" she says looking at Christie from the rearview mirror "i hope you don't have to potty in your pull ups" she says thinking Christie is wearing baby girl pull ups

Seeing this ymi says "oh no lets get you changed" as she takes the turn to a store and park after she does she checks Christie's suitcase for any pull ups and find none "it looks like i made the right choice to park here now lets get you something to help with you potty issues sweetheart" she says picking up Christie

When Christie saw her suitcase she blushed as Ymi could see all her kid panties and reached for a new pair. "I don't have potty issues ! I'm already potty trained !" She tried to tell the woman as she squirmed around not liking being picked up.

"Then why did you go potty in your underwear sweetheart" as she continues to carry Christie before going to a cart and putting her in it and buckling her in it then pushing her in it to the the entrance of the store

"I didn't have time to tell you I needed to go potty I mean to the bathroom before we left the airport" Christie insisted to Ymi hoping she wouldn't notice her little slip up. She squirmed around as she found herself put in the front seat of the cart before she could protest it. So far she couldn't prove her story but the lack of any absorbent undergarments helped her story a little bit. Christie looked up at Ymi hoping the woman believed her.

"What a silly story sweetheart now lets get you your new underwear for your accidents" ymi says pushing the cart to a diaper aisle and looking for a pack of diapers for Christie hoping it will help her

"I'm telling the truth ! I wear panties not diapers !" Christie insisted as she kicked her feet as hard as she could. She hated having to wear preschool sized panties but they were the only kind small enough to fit her. For a long time she had been begging her mother to let her get custom made panties but was always refused with the claim they were too expensive. Now Christie was about to lose her childish panties and have to trade them in for some infantile diapers. 

Ymi ignores her as she continues to look for a pair of diapers seeing a 2 pack of minnie mouse diapers that might be able to fit Christie and puts it in the cart and pushes it to a toddler clothing aisle to see what clothing are in the store after she was kicked she looked at Christie angerly and sternly tells her "if you kick me again i will put you in a crib and treat you like the age your acting a baby and for your punishment you will have to wear the diapers all night after you potty and poopy in them" 

"I'm sorry but I swear I don't need diapers !" Christie insisted to Ymi as she saw some Minnie Mouse diapers get put in the cart. She hoped they wouldn't fit her but knew how stretchy some of the diapers could be. When they reached the toddler clothes she began whining again "I don't need any toddler clothes. I already have clothes in my suitcase" Christie had a bad feeling she knew exactly what kind of toddler clothes Ymi was planning to buy her.

"Im just looking sweetheart im not getting you any clothes but if you want some i will get some for you" she says still looking at the clothes after she looked at Christie pushing the cart through the aisle and seeing a adorable overall dress with mommy's little angel across the chest

Christie frowned not entirely sure Ymi was telling the truth especially as she caught her looking at an adorable overall dress. She wasn't sure the woman would be able to resist getting it for her or worse a onesie or footie pajamas. It would take some time before she started to trust the woman who she thought was part of the culture exchange program. Christie knew with her small size Ymi could easily buy her the overall dress and put her in it.

Ymi grabs it and a few onies and footies she seen an puts them in the cart and walks to the checkout unknowing that Christie wasn't thinking about the onesies and footies and continues to go to checkout and smiling 

"Hey you said you weren't going to buy that !" Christie accused Ymi as she watched her put the overall dress, onesies, and footie pajamas in the cart. She was very upset with the woman now and wasn't going to trust her anytime soon. It still hadn't occurred to her she had gone with the wrong woman from the airport. Christie pouted unable to reach the clothes so she could throw them out of the cart.

Ymi ignores her and continues to push the cart and heads to the checkout and looking for a open one and doesn't find one and goes to the one she stopped at and waits till everyone one there pays for there stuff and leaves  the checkout aisle 

"You lied to me ! You told me you weren't going to get me that overall dress !" Christie accused Ymi louder this time so a few people were staring. If the woman didn't do something the girl would make a very big scene in the store. She wouldn't stop unless the clothes were put back or something was put in her mouth to keep her quiet. Christie was determined not to stop even if Ymi threatened her with a spanking again.

Ymi looks at her stern "thats it you'll be spanked and be forced to wear the used diaper all night till you cry to chsnge you if you continue I'm locking you in your crib" she says angrily to Christie 

"You can't do this to me ! I'm an adult not a baby !" Christie yelled at Ymi getting more and more upset with her as they left the store. She began kicking and pounding on the cart throwing a big temperature tantrum. Clearly it would be a good idea to spank her now and get her out of the wet panties. Christie couldn't believe Ymi had lied to her and was now about to spank her right in the middle of the parking lot.

Ymi pulls Christie out of the cart and starts to spank her in public not caring how many people are waitching "this is what happens if you be naughty which means your being locked in a crib and will have to sleep in a used diaper" she says continuing to spank Christie 

"Just because I'm staying with you doesn't mean you can treat me like a baby ! I'm twenty one not two !" Christie told Ymi just before the spanking started. Unfortunately her small butt and the woman's large hand made the experience much more painful. In less then five minutes she was bawling like a baby hoping it would stop. Less than ten swats later Christie's bladder released flooding her panties with a fresh smell of pee.

"Now lets get you into diapers after we go to tge bathroom" she says putting Christie back in cart and pushes to the cart to bathroom with diapers to strap her in so she can change her in a new diaper 

Christie kept crying too humiliated by the spanking and wetting herself again to argue with Ymi this time. She could only hope that somehow by some miracle the diapers wouldn't fit her. Even if they didn't though she had seen there were more than a few others to pick from. Christie wasn't sure if being changed in the women's bathroom or in the parking lot would be worse until she saw the baby changing table as if mocking her and reminding her she wouldn't ever be too big for it.