LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Culture Exchange Mixup

Sissyslave

Christie has been excited to travel but when she heard of the culture exchange program she had to sign up for it and couldn't wait to leave home for a bit which upset her mother since she's been overprotective of her which Christie had to beg for her mom to let her do it as it starts to begin Christie's mom says to her "I'm gonna miss you please call me when you land i want to make sure you land safely" she says worried to Christie 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christie was a twenty one year old midget with long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and was currently attending college. She was overjoyed that after months of begging her mother had finally agreed to let her participate in a culture exchange program. It would be great to finally get a break from her mom who constantly tried to baby her just because she was only three feet tall. "I will mom I promise. I'm twenty one not five remember ?" Christie asked her mom trying to remind her that she wasn't a preschooler anymore. As she stood in the airport with her kid sized Barbie suitcase dressed in jeans and a shirt both with bright flower designs she could see teenagers that didn't look half as childish as her.

"You better ill miss you" she s as ysca Christie leaves hoping she'll get on the plane safely and to her exchange family safe aswell hoping she did the right thing to let her do a exchange program 

"I'll miss you too mom" Christie told her mom giving her a big hug before heading to the correct terminal. She let out a big sigh of relief as she left her mom thinking the days of being treated like a kid were far behind her now as she pulled her Barbie suitcase with her.

One of the workers sees her as she's doing this and comes up to her "are you lost little one or do you know where you're going" the worker asks Christie as she looks at the small woman hoping she isn't lost and knows where her plane is

"Ok but do you want directions to the location" she asks Christie nicely abd she looks at the ticket "im sorry for calling you little one miss" she says handing Christie's ticket to a separate worker "can you help her to her seat please"

One of the workers comes after she taked the penuts and juice they put her suitcase up as dinner time came of the workers comes to her and asks "would you like to eat miss" she asks with a food cart waiting for her answer nicely 

Christie was tempted to refuse the woman's offer until she remembered she didn't know anyone in Mexico and her Spanish wasn't very good. "Yes please" She told the worker as she reached for her suitcase so she could get it from the worker.

The worker looks at the paper and says "oh do you mind if i helped you find them and drop you off to them" she asks as walks to the exit of the plane and waiting for Christie to get to the door till she gets there

As the worker got to the plane exit and waited she grabbed Christie's hand and walked her to the people she thought she was supposed to meet since she couldn't read her handwriting "hello is this the girl you're supposed to meet?" She asks the family right after she does the family looks at Christie and says in Spanish "yes she is we'll take her off your hands and get her to our home" says a woman with stunning features and medium blue hair and brown eyes and a hourglass figure and d breast able to breast feed a baby for a day

Christie looked up at the new woman not understanding much of what she was saying at all. She was eager to leave the worker and reached for her Barbie suitcase so she could go home with the woman she thought had been chosen for the culture exchange program.

"Mind if i ask is your name on this slip since i can't read it" she asks the women the women looks at the slip and to her it's says Ymi Gonzalez and she says in perfect English "yes it does thank you for taking her to me" she says as she picks up christie unknowing shes 23