LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Culture Exchange Mixup

Sissyslave

Ymi straps in Christie to make sure she doesn't struggle and starts removing the wet panties and cleaning her girl parts and opening the pack of diapers and puts it underher butt and continues to clean her 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christie tried to stop Ymi from removing her panties but the straps easily held her down. As she saw the diaper get unfolded she began to worry more seeing how big it was. It was clear to her that the Huggies would definitely have no trouble stretching enough to fit her. Christie was feeling more embarrassed with the diapers looking as if they were made for her and the baby changing table restraining her as easily as the babies it was meant for.

As soon as ymi unfolds the diaper she slides it under Christie and powders her butt with baby podwer she gotten before picking up Christie after oiling it hoping it will stop Christie from a diaper rash

"Please stop. I told you I don't need diapers or training panties" Christie insisted to Ymi despite her not paying any attention at all. She was certain the woman was ignoring her because she didn't believe her. There had to be another way to convince the woman she was not a little kid. Christie sighed in disappointment as she watched Ymi put the diaper on her with it barely even having to stretch.

Christie cried as she looked down at the Minnie Mouse designs on the diaper then up at Ymi. She knew with how little the diapers needed to stretch and her earlier accident she might be spending a long time in them. It was hard to decide if it was worse being put in one of the baby outfits or not having one to cover her diapers. Christie did have to admit that a nap sounded nice and once she woke up dry Ymi would have to at least consider she was telling the truth.

Ymi carries Christie inside and up the stairs and takes her to a room showing a nursery with a crib and she puts her in it "its time for your nap sweaty now rest your eyes" ymi says tucking in her in tge crib

"But I don't wanna sleep in a crib" Christie mumbled to Ymi before falling asleep. She clearly was too tired and the crib being so comfy just made her even more sleepy. While the girl was sleeping the woman was free to do whatever she wanted. If Ymi wanted to she could hide Christie's Barbie suitcase or the clothes currently in it.

Ymi looks through Christie's suit case and takes all her clothes out and thinks "what should I do with these clothes shes too young for big girl clothes oooh i know i should donate them to the homeless shelter in town tomorrow im sure they can use them but for now ill take the clothes and suitcase somewhere else" she says quietly before hiding them away from Christiw

Christie kept sleeping in the crib unaware that Ymi was hiding all her adult stuff. She rolled over as she got a little restless. The soothing song from the baby mobile would likely help ensure she didn't wake up yet. Christie was getting closer and closer to opening her eyes as she kicked the covers off by accident.

Once ymi hid her Christie's clothes she goes back in the room and starts the mobile "go back to sleep sweetheart" ymi says cover Christie back up with the blankets after she does she starts looking through Christie's clothes and chooses 2 pairs of panties for the future 

• 3 weeks later...

Christie quickly stopped fussing as the mobile was turned on and the covers were put back on her. It seemed that she could be put to sleep just as easily as a real baby. She would be upset if she found out the woman had gone through her suitcase while she was sleeping in a crib. Christie kept on sleeping oblivious to what Ymi was doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Christie continued sleeping peacefully in the crib as easily as if it was her own bed. She had no idea her panties were being put in a bag to be donated later. When she discovered her panties were taken away from her she was to throw a big temper tantrum. Christie seemed to be willing to accept the baby treatment at least while she was asleep.