LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

role play ideas need partner open

Kaylaindiapers

I bully you and I get caught drinking by my mom, she's tried all these punishments and nothing works so she decides to do something extreme. Treat me like a baby at home. I get caught bulling you again this time it's worse cause I take out my frustration on you dunking your head in the toilet my mom gets called in the principles office and she decides the ultimate punishment would be for my tormentor to babysit the bully..

I'm the popular girl at school the hot cheerleader and you're the new girl in school and after a month or so I decide I don't like you cause you're just as pretty and just as popular. I get jealous and I get try to get with your boyfriend. You decide to teach me a lesson you decide I just want to be the center of attention, you have it all planned were going to fight but you're stronger then me and we both know it I never knew you knew karate and instead of fighting me you spank me and make me admit I'm a baby and it only gets worse as I become the schools new baby.

You're the hot senior in school, I'm the freshman dumb boy. I can't help but stare at you and you catch me several times. You and your friends hatch this plan. A date or that's what I think. You invite me over and I go over there thinking this is a date I even bring flowers you act happy and surprised but on the inside you're laughing like you'd ever date me. We sit on the couch and we fool around you mainly just tease me you show me your bra and you can tell I'm excited. You say you'll show me more but you have something a fantasy if you will you feel real shy telling me as you're a good actress. After a few minutes and me saying it's alright I'll accept you no matter what. Soon I'm in diapers and the fun has just begun.

I'm down on my luck and you're the shrink. I go see you and after a few sessions you realize i'd make a better baby and the world is just too big and dangerous for me. What I need is a mommy of course I'm against this but after a few spankings and you getting me to sign over power of attorney. You're the new mommy!

Let me know if this interests anyone.

We can tweak them if you like, just message me and we can go from there.

Thanks, K

• 2 weeks later...