LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Twins (Private with Grandmaster342)

Baby_James

She laughed “you’ll get the hang of it but phew the smell does seem like he dropped a doozy” Emma started to undo the tabs of the full diaper “phewwwy that is stinky” as she held his legs and started to go through quite a bit of wipes” 

Meanwhile James was left un attended. He started to roam and wander around and look for something new to play with, he made his way to the bathroom and started to pull all the toilet paper off and giggle as he tore it up and threw it in the air “swoing swoing!!!” He giggles to himself 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emma continued to change him and talked to Robbie about how to wipe and powder before she got another clean diaper and taped it on him “and now we’re alll done” as she tickled Kevin “see Kevin that wasn’t so bad right, don’t you think you’re big brother can change your next diaper”she bounced Kevin up and down 

She looked at the time and turned to Robbie “can you find James? I need to start getting these 2 ready for both time”

She looked at Kevin “want to be a big boy and go pick out your pjs for me”

Kevin giggled. "No, me woke you changing me sissy. He change bwother." He said as he was set down and wandered over to his dresser, digging for PJs.

Robbie walked past the bathroom and could not believe what he saw. Toilet paper was everywhere. "James! Out here now!" He said. "You know better! Explain yourself."

Emma smiled and watched Kevin pick out pjs and grabbed 2night diapers and towels getting the supplies she needed for the twins bath.

James was having a blast and laughing rolling around in it before he was yelled at. He stopped what he was doing and came over “hi bwoter...wook I make it swoing.....” he said nieve and innocently 

Robbie picked up James and carried him downstairs. "You are not getting away with this bro. Mom and dad let too much slide with you guys. You are 3 years old. It's time you learn right from wrong."

Kevin was contently waiting for his bath, was not going to leave the room until Emma came back. Also, He was pretty sure James had made a mess.

Robbie sat on the couch and pulled James' diaper down. "You get 3 swats." He said as he spanked his brother.

James was screaming and crying from being hit as he was having a full meltdown never having been sparked before.

emma came down just after it happened “Robbie what did you do!?” As she quickly went and picked up James trying to comfort him “I know he messed but he didn’t know better, it wasn’t intentional. Mom and dad never spank them”  as she was kinda angry at Robbie now 

Robbie was honestly frustrated with his sister. "Really Em!? Maybe go look at the mess he made in the bathroom. Or any other time they have made messes or acted out. They do it because our parents let things slide!" He said. "So you will not paint me as the villain."

“Robbie I watch them way more than you do so don’t suddenly act like you know how to watch them or know how they behave”

James was crying even more now part from the spanking and now from the argument as well.

emma just sighed “you know what just go have fun for the night i’ll Get the boys ready for bed and put them to sleep” as she rocked and rubbed James back 

"Yup and just keep making me out to be the bad guy. If you like, you can just go and take care of them by yourself since you know them so much better. What do I know? Not like James making a mess in the bathroom could happen again if we coddle him instead of making him learn right from wrong. If he does it once, he will do it again." Robbie said. "What are we saying by letting him do it and just yelling at him? We are saying that it's okay to act out. All you will get is a stern talking to."

Kevin walked downstairs. He had seen his brother make many of his famous "snowstorms" before. His big bro was right. These messes kept happening. Mommy and daddy were only encouraging it. He waited until Robbie was done before tapping Emma's leg. "Sissy, bwother not wong. I see James make messes all the time. me help him sometimes too. Mommy just talk to us. That it." He said. 

“Look I’m not saying that what he did was ok I’m just saying neither one of us are actually parents and neither one of us should be spanking them. Robbie just go have your night ok....” as she was tired from arguing with both of them and she looked down “thanks for telling me Kevin, go back up stairs ok i’ll Help you get ready  for bath and bed time in a minute ok” she then went back to trying to comfort a crying james

Emma sighed and calmed down an upset James and went back to the bathroom and cleaned up his toilet paper mess he made and ran a bath for the them putting plenty of bubbles in “ok boys bath time...” she called out for Kevin and James 

James followed behind Kevin “yep bath time for you both and I have a few toys in there as well” as she got them both out of there clothes and diapers and placed them in the tub. James smiled and pushed one of the boats around in the water

Emma let the boys play a bit and took her phone out. She usually never argued with her brother and sends him a text “sorry about that fight tonight. Love you baby brother, have fun Ana please be safe.”

She got them both out of the tub and got them dried off and into there night diapers and pajamas “you boys are being soo good right now. You both need to get some sleep we’ll do something fun tomorrow” as she placed both Kevin and James in there cribs and quickly left and came back with a warm bottle of milk for both and handed on to each of them

james was yawning and rubbing his eyes. He layed down with his bottle and fell asleep almost right away

She put the boys to bed kissing there heads and leaving a night light on before leaving the room. A few hours had passed and still no answer or read meaaafe from Robbie.

She checked her phone and was a bit concerned by no response. She tryed calling but went straight to voicemail. She text one of Robbie’s friends “hey it’s Emma, I don’t want to be the overprotective big sister but can you have Robbie please call me or something just want to make sure he’s ok”

Robbie's phone was going off, but he was fast asleep, dreaming about the prior days events, He was still a bit mad at Emma for basically undermining him. If they were both in charge, why was she acting like he was such a little kid, then maybe he'd have to act like one.