LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Twins (Private with Grandmaster342)

Baby_James

It was the Friday before spring break and the final bell had finally rung. Emma was thrilled as she already had her week planned out for everyday. She knew she wold go to the beach a few days, and  had a party planned to attend for each night. She was ready to make the most of her last spring break before college. She went to find Kevin her brother to give him a ride back to the house. They weren't like most siblings that bicker alot they were generally on the same page and got along well. They were talking both about how thrilled they were for spring break and trading what plans they had having no idea that there plans were soon going to change when they got to the house.

Meanwhile at home Tommy was in the living room with his twin brother Kevin. Tommy was a bit more of the shy one and quiet and he was off playing nicely with one of his cars as he pushed it around and blew bubbles making vroom vroom sounds

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert, known as Robby to his friends and family, was waiting for his sister at his locker. He was eager to start his last Spring Break before his senior year where everything would be serious. There would be college applications, SAT tests, and then graduation. It was time to enjoy not having responsibilities.

Kevin, Tommy's twin brother, was was watching Sesame Street and singing along with the show. He was the more boisterous one out of the two.

Emma met up with Robby at his locker as they talked the entire drive home both planning to drop off there backpacks change and than go meet up with friends “there’s a bonfire tonight at the beach you should come! And some of them are single” Emma teased her brother only like a big sister could. 

They went inside the house and were a bit confused as there were a suitcases at the front of the house. “Ummm are we going on a trip I didn’t know about?” He says to Robert looking a bit confused 

"Em!" Robert says blushing at his sisters teasing as they walked through the door and noticed the suitcases. "Not that I know of, but if we are quiet enough, then maybe we can slide out without anyone noticing. Don't make any loud noises or the babies will wanna know what's going on."

"Yea good idea" she whispered as she saw the twins too focused on there toys and tv shows to hear them come in as they tried to make it to there rooms they grabbed clothes and put them into a bag quickly and tryed to leave out the door. Emma thought they had made it till he heard her mom open the door "Oh hi emma and Robbie we didnt hear you both come in. Im glad you both are here. I know it's spring break but your dad is leaving for a business trip and i need to go help your grandmother she just had surgery and is going to be off her feet for a week so im going to stay with her. That means i need you both here to watch the twins"

Emma's eyes got big and her heart sunk as all her plans shattered with that last sentence "WHAT! Mom you can't do this to me it's not fair i was just about to leave for a bonfire. It's my senior year cant the twins go with you. Im sure they would love a week with Grandma, right Rob?" As she turned to her brother looking for backup

Robert went to his room and packed a bag with a few outfits before meeting up with Emma at the door. Then, he had almost ran right into their mother...great!

Robert nodded. "You know how much grandma can't get enough of the twins. Plus, mom, we are teenagers who were looking forward to Spring Break. Let us be kids." He pleaded hoping he was not overdoing it. "If we watch them, we basically have to say goodbye to any every plan that we could have during the break. We have lives too.

She listened to both her teenagers begging and pleading knowing this argument was coming "Im sorry guys but the decision has been made, And besides Emma you leave for college this year and Robbie you leave next year as well who knows how much time you'll have to bond with your little brothers and you know how much they look up to you. "I know you both probably had big plans for the week but they will have to change...." 

Emma had her arms crossed unhappy about what was happening and her plans being ruined not knowing why she always had to be the one babysitting, she loved Robert but knew he didnt have much experience alone with them so she would have to help alot.

James looked up from his toy and saw his brother and sister, not really knowing what else was going on he stood up. He was in his teenage mutant ninja turtle shirt and shorts with a mickey mouse pull up. He started to waddle over to them and hugged Robbie's leg wanting to say hi

Robert was mad at the situation, but couldn't help but smile when James hugged his leg. "Hey buddy!" Robert said as he picked him up. "Looks like me and sissy will be staying home with you and your brother all week. Although Emma was the one who normally babysat the twins, he still loved them as well. They loved playing with him. 

Kevin toddled over to Emma and reached his hands up towards her. He was just wearing a Huggies diaper and Sesame Street T-shirt. "Up sissy!" He said. "Pease?"

"Mom, how come Kevin isn't in pull ups? What happened?" Robert asked as he bounced James playfully in his arms.

James laughed when he was bounced around in his brothers arms thinking it was funny as he tryed to talk to him. Although he was 4 he did have a minor speech impediment so he was a little behind in his vocabulary so he babbled a little bit as he tryed to talk to Robert.

Emma was mad too but seeing Kevin she smiled and picked him up "why hello there baby brother. Thats a really cool shirt who is that on there" as she knew how much he loved sesame street.

There mom sighed as Robert asked about the diaper "Kevin hasnt been making any progress when it comes to using the potty so it became easier to change him if he was in a diaper. Dont worry too much about it. If he asks to use it take him but feel free to leave him in a diaper. James does a little better and will sometimes say when he has to go but if its easier for you to have them both in diapers feel free. I left money on the counter for food an activities and my credit card in case of emergency and you will need to go to the store to get more pull ups and diapers for the boys. Now you guys have my number and dont let the twins stay up past 9:00...." as she listed off all the remaining things for them to remember

Kevin giggled. "It Big Boid sissy!" He said. "He funnwy and cool!"

Robert gasped. "You don't say?" He said to James. "And then what?"

Robert waited for his mom to finish. It was obvious neith he or his sister would be getting out of this. "We got this mom." He said. "But you owe us when you and dad get back."

Emma smiled and tickled Kevin “wow big bird does sound pretty cool” as she bounced him on her hip.

The mom smiled watching all her kids getting along “thank you both. I know that this isn’t how you imagined spending spring break but I wouldn’t do this if I didn’t completely trust you both. Ok mommy has to go now be good for your brother and sister” as she gave the twins a kiss on the head and hug. The cab was honking outside and she took her luggage and left.

James started to get sad seeing mommy leave as he was a huge mommas boy, “noooo! Where mommy go?” As he started to cry and be upset 

Emma looked at both of them confused and hurt about what was going on.

"No both mommy and daddy are coming back they just had to take care of some adult problems but you know what...you guys are lucky because now you get to spend a whole week hanging out with us and we're gonna have soo much fun. Isnt that right Robbie?"  As she put a big smile on to cheer up the kids and tryed to get Robert to see what she was doing

James rubbed his teary eyes and looked at them "Weally we pway wif you?" he asked 

Robert caught the cue from his sister. "Oh yeah! They would never leave you guys. They are just going away for a bit. But, we get to play with each other for an entire week. Won't that be fun?" He said.

Kevin wipe his eyes. "Otay, but we gon miss them. At weast we get see them again." He said.

Robert held out his hand for Kevin to grab. "I can't carry both of you, but the backyard isn't that far away." He said hoping Kevin understood.

Kevin grabbed Robbies hand and walked with him to the backyard.

"Go play!" Robert said as he put James on the ground.

James went and played with some of the outdoor toys they had. He got inside the yellow and red car and started to push it with his feet and giggled a little “wook Robbie me dwiving”

Emma went to the kitchen to make dinner for the boys as she was making Mac and cheese and hot dogs for them as she watched them all playing through the window

Emma poured 2 sippy cups of apple juice and fixed dinner still checking to make sure everything was ok outside but was proud of her brother for being able to handle everything so well with the boys so far. He saw kevin and waved back at him

James got up and went to go play with kevin but froze as he suddenly felt the need to go potty part of him wanting to continue playing but part knew he should tell someone. He started to think to much and as he stood there he unknowingly was crossing his legs and doing the potty dance

Robert saw James pause and start dancing around. "James, buddy, do you need to potty?" He asked as he got down to his level. Robert wanted to avoid changing diapers as long as possible.

Kevin slid down the slid giggling. His Huggies diaper crinkled all the way. 

He nodded his head urgently “me gotsa.......” as he froze and looked down as he suddenly began to soak the pull up as it started to leak onto his shorts as well “uh oh.....” 

Emma was finishing up with dinner for the boys and came outside “hey boys you hungry....” 

Robert looked down and saw exactly what he expected. "Looks like you had an accident. Go see if sissy can clean you up, ok?" He said to James.

Kevin heard dinner and came running. "Hungwy wemma. You make foods?" He asked.

Robert walked over to his sister. "We have a situation. James soaked his pull up." He said.

Emma smiled at Kevin “yes I did I made some yummy Mac and cheese with hot dogs and apple juice. Does that sound good?” As she picked up Kevin.

she than listened to Robert and looked st James Shly looking down at his wet shorts “aww it’s ok accidents happen and that’s what the pull up is for, don’t worry your brother is going to help you get into some clean pull ups” she looked up at Robert knowing he’s never changed one before. “It’s just wet and you will need to practice changing them anyways this week. I’ll walk you through it just let me get Kevin started with dinner ok”

Kevin nodded. "Me woke Mac and cheese!" He said happily.

Robbie nodded. "I think I can do it. It's just wet." He continued. "If there was another surprise in there, I'd need you as back up." He carried James to their nursery and looked around. "Ok, so what does mommy do in this situation?"