LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitting Twins (Private with Grandmaster342)

Baby_James

Emma smiled and bounced Kevin up and down in his arms “I know you do little man” tickeling him as he sat him in his high chair. She put a bib on him and placed the food and a sippy cup of apple juice in front of him

James was sucking his thumb as he squirmed a little his pull up all wet and squishy. “Fishy......” as he pointed the drawer next to the changing station that had finding Nemo pull ups in them

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbie laid James on the changing table and, keeping one hand on him, opened the drawer. "Hmm, do you want another pull up, or a diaper like your brother. They have Nemo too." He said as he showed one to James. Although he was not eager to even change one diaper, a diaper would be much easier to handle than constant bathroom trips. Or so he thought.

Kevin started eating the mac and cheese getting it all over his face.

James sucked his thumb and layed there torn, he always tryed to be a good kid and mommy had been working with him on potty training he didn’t want to make her upset by being back on a diaper but it was hard for him to remember to use the potty. He blushed red “will mommy be mad? She say no diapee but I wike it”

Emma laughed knowing it would happen and let him eat knowing she would need to probably clean him up and give him a bath afterwards anyways 

James blushed and nodded his head ok after thinking about it a lot “otay can I wear my diappee pwease, I wike da fishy one” he was starting to squirm and move around not liking having to be stilll for so long as he kicked his legs 

“aww you are very welcome, are you all done? Do you want me to clean you up?” She smiled and giggled at the very messy eater covered in cheese

"Coming right up." Robbie said as he ripped the sides of the pull up and threw it in the diaper genie. He grabbed a Nemo diaper a slid it under James, applying powder before taping it closed. "All done!" He said picking up his little brother.

"I done!" Kevin said as he held out his hands.

James smiled big and sucked his thumb as he was carried “me humwry” as he layed his head on his brothers shoulder and rested.

emma smiled and got a wipe and began to clean off his face and hands “aww I’m glad you enjoyed that” as she picked him up and placed him on the floor with a toy as she cleaned up the kitchen and his high chair leaving out the food for James for when Kevin brings him

Robbie brought James into the kitchen and deposited him into his high chair. He poured some Mac and cheese into a bowl and put it in front of him with a toddler spoon. "Eat up hungry boy!" He said smiling.

"Me pway wit emma?" Kevin asked as he grabbed the toy.

Emma couldn’t help but smile “sure, let’s go play In the living room ok” she held his hand went to the living room with my space and sat on the floor and helped Kevin play with his toy

James started to try to eat. He tried using his toddler spoon but started to get frustrated as he kept missing mouth or the food falling off. He eventually gave up and throws his spoon on the floor and started to shove Mac and cheese in his mouth using his hands 

James laughed and continued eating and tryed talking and babbling his mouth full of mac and cheese as he enjoyed himself and putitng his hands in the gooey cheese was funny to him.

Emma say Kevin was pretty focused on his cars and got up for a second to talk to Robbie "Hey so i was thinking...there's no point in both of us losing our spring breaks to babysit so how about we watch the twins together during the day and at night after they eat one and are in bed one stays at the house and the other goes out. They're being pretty well behaved i can handle things here tonight if you want"

Robbie could not help but laugh. "I'm glad you're having fun, but remember to try and get most of it in your mouth." He told James as his sister walked in. "Im fine with that. I get we're the oldest, but mom and dad were wrong to make us interim parents."

Kevin was having so much fun, He didn't notice Emma leave.

Emma nodded her head “i agree i mean don’t get me wrong I love the twins but they shouldn’t have forced this on the both of us...but we’ll make the best of it.”

James finished his Mac and cheese and let out a big burp and sighed feeling full and heppy and clapped his hands he wanted Kevin’s attention and saw he was distracted talking to Emma “browter! Browter! Wook aww gone!!” As he held up and showed his empty bowl and playfully banged it on the high chair

Robbie nodded at Emma's statement before gazing back at his brother's bowl. "Wow! You ate it all! Good boy!" He praised and took the bowl. "Hold out your hands. He grabbed a baby wipe.

Kevin looked around and saw no one near him. "Sissy? Where you?" He asked.

James giggled and held his hands out just like his brother asked him too "dat was nummy!!" as he kicked his legs hyper

Emma went back over to Kevin when she heard him calling for him "aww im here im sorry i just had to talk to your brother for a minute. are you ok?"

"Aww im sorry i promise im not going anywhere" Emma sat back down with him and kisses his head

James came in the living room giggly and full and sat down taking one of the cars and playing with kevin. Emma smiled watching the twins play together as she sat there with them looking at the time knowing she would need to get them both bathed soon and ready for bed but trying to get them to tire themselves out a bit more

Robbie finished washing dishes and cleaning up before going into the living room. "Are they getting along?" He asked Emma.

Kevin was pushing the cars around. Unbeknownst to everyone else, He was also pushing out the days food into his Huggies.

Robbie sniffed and covered his nose.

“Yea they are being really wel.....” as a strong odor filled the air and noticed the sagging in Kevin’s diaper “oh pu! Kevin are you making stinkies?” She giggled

James went back to pushing cars quietly not paying much attention 

Robbie nodded. "I think the the smell basically confirms that. Look...you take this one Em, and I will watch and learn. Hopefully, I won't pass out." He said. "What is needed to actually change his diaper anyway?"

Kevin finished going poopies. He was still playing absentmindedly. Although, there was something present in his diaper. The feeling had just become normal to him.

She stood up and picked up Kevin “common little guy let’s get you out of that icky diaper than you can play more I promise” and she turns to rob “I’m gonna change him in the nursery. But basically you need diaper wipes powder and a baby with a full diaper” she told Robbie as they made there way to the nursery and she laid him down on the changing table “Robbie hand me the things I just told you and get his stuffed bear from his crib”

Robbie grabbed a diaper, wipes, and powder. He laid them beside the the changing table before grabbing the teddy bear from Kevin's crib. 

"Bewr bewr!" Kevin said as he saw Robbie getting closer and pulled it from his hands. "Me fwiend!"

Robbie just laughed. "I still cannot understand how he is so attached to that teddy. It's almost like it's his best friend."

Emma smiled “that’s right that is your best friend isn’t it little guy” as she playfully tickled him as she placed him on the changing table and got his shorts off ready to change him

emma smiled and turned to Robbie “you’re one to talk you had a stuffed fish when you were his age and you literally wouldn’t go anywhere without him. Anytime we left and you forgot him you would scream till we would go back and get him” she laughed and playfully teased her brother 

Kevin cuddled the bear happily babbling to it. His diaper crinkled as his shorts were removed.

Robbie blushed. "Hey! You leave Danny out of this" He said. "I remember those days. We had some good times. What we are about to do would not fall in the good category."