LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canadian Suppliers

Since I’m sure I’m not the only Canadian frustrated by the lack of on-line suppliers for all things ab/dl, I thought we should pool our resources to make it easier to find what we’re looking for, without having to deal with out of country shipping costs, duties and customs.

Please only add links to CANADIAN suppliers - NO international suppliers that ship to Canada.

If you find a place but don’t know how they are, put up the link and hopefully someone will say if they’ve dealt with them before and whether they’re trustworthy, etc. Feel free to include diaper suppliers, ab clothing and accessory suppliers, etc. And give us a brief list of what they have. For example, if you have a link to a medical supplier of disposable diapers, please tell us what non-drugstore brand diapers they carry.

B4NS To my knowledge the only Canadian supplier of Abena Abri-Form X-plus diapers. They also have a huge line of Suprima plastic pants.

Gabby's Excellent quality cloth diapers. They also carry bibs, change pads, etc.

BabyKins Cloth diapers, vinyl pants, onesies, etc.

ForeverAKid Adult baby clothing

The above sites I have either dealt with or have heard that their reputation is good. The ones below I discovered doing internet searches. Please comment on these if you’re familiar with them.

QualityLife Molicare, Tena, Tranquility, Whitestone, Harmonie, Quality Life, and Attends, and a few others.

ClubMedical Prevail, Dignity, Invacare, Kendall Wings, Tena, Dry Comfort, Tranquility ATNs

HealthAndHomeCare Harmonie, Attends, Tranquility, Tena, Kendall, AMG

Hey Pipsqueek!

Here's another good supplier: http://www.acmedi.com/acms/catalog.htm

I have ordered from them and have been pleased. I also highly recommend Babykins. Other people I have talked to also speak highly of B4NS. I haven't tried them yet, but will be doing so based on other people's experiences and recommendations.

BTW ... I'm in Ontario ... what part of this great country do others hail from?

• 6 years later...

Glen Erin is awesome. That's where I get mine from. Healthwick are online and good to deal with www.healthwick.ca they have Abena, Molicare and Tranquility. There's also www.rearz.ca they bought AC Medical

• 1 month later...