LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

(I can play Rick)

Markus looked up st his friend “hey man” he looked down at Aren “hey now it’s ok baby uncle rick won’t hurt you Right Ricky” he said the last part giving Rick a withering look

Rick nodded and crouched down to Arend level “oh come here buddy uncle Rick just wants to talk” he held out his arms

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy slowly walked to where Rick, while Aren wasn't behind Markus anymore, he made sure to keep his distance from Rick, looking down at the floor, Aren started sucking his thumb, as he moved a bit closer but still keeping a respectful distance, Daddy said he will protect me, and Rick said he just wanna talk but... Aren looked at Rick and shifted about, not sure if he should trust him or not.

"About what?" The boy asked, a little worried, Aren kept his gaze on Rick as best as he could, but he found himself still looking down at the floor, shifting in place since he was still nervous, but not as much now.

Rick smiled “ahh it’s nothing bad kiddo, your daddy told me that you were worried about me. Oming to visit and you don’t have to worry about being around me, I won’t hurt you. I never would have even in school. I always knew you were only little all I ever did was treat you that way you just seemed to take offense”

Aren stood there for a moment, a unsure look on his face, as he gazed at Rick, as he thought on what he should do, a trickling sound could be heard as Aren's bladder let go without warning, the poor boy realized what he was doing but it was already too late as his trickling stopped and his bladder empty. Fearing he would get in trouble and upset that he made a puddle, he started to cry.

Rick looked momentarily shocked then said “oh no sweetie don’t cry you’re a baby it’s just what babies do” he pulled Aren into a tight hu “Markus why isn’t this baby in a diaper he just made puddles all over your floor”

"I'M SOWWY!!!" The small boy wailed as Rick hugged him, "I usually make it to da potty! But I....I didn't know I hada go for some reason!" Aren said as he continued to cry, he was very upset at his accident, since Markus trusted him to use one of his potties, but today he failed to do that.

Aren continued crying, "Daddy!!! I hada accident!!! I sowwy!" The boy continued to cry so scared that Markus would spank him and yell at him for not being a big boy and using one of his potties, "I sowwy! I didn't mean too" he continued to cry out.

Markus just smiled “oh baby boy it’s fine, everything is ok daddy will never ever be mad st you for an accident but what this means is that we are going to have to wear pull ups to make sure we do t make anymore puddles. If you can stay dry for a whole day then you can try big boy undies again ok baby”

Aren sniffled as he rubbed his eyes, "ok Daddy" while he didn't think he needed it, Aren didn't want to be in trouble for making another puddle, "I sowwy Daddy!" Aren continued hugging Rick as he looked at Markus, seeing that Markus not mad at him. The little one began to relax, now his fear was going away.

Markus too the little boy I. His arms hugging him close “hey now baby boy, everything is fine daddy will never ever be upset about an accident ok baby” he kissed his boy and offered his hand “now let go get you into a nice clean pull up”

Aren took Markus's hand and let him lead Aren too the room where Markus had the pull ups, he stood still as he waited, wondering what the pull ups Markus had while also thinking this is stupid, why did you even agreed and let your classmate do this too you? Aren had a frown on his face from all the negativity his inner thoughts was giving him, and didn't notice Markus standing there with pull up in hand.

Markus looked at Aron and was sad to see how unhappy the little boy looked “ baby I promise this is going to be just fine it’s not your fault and your obviously just littler then we thought which is no big deal though you might lose some privileges”

he gave the little boy a last hug before setting a diaper pad on the bed “come on precious hope up”

Aren did what he was told and hopped on the changing pad, as he laid there he looked up at Markus and asked, "lose priviledges?" The boy looked worried as he laid there keeping as still as he could. "Wha- what am I losing!?" He asked in a worried tone

• 2 weeks later...

Markus simply smiled at his boy as he pulled of his wet clothes “no worries my baby, well just see how this goes you might just be too little to use the potty”

Markus quickly stripped Aren and wiped him clean before finding a pull “ok baby into a nice clean diaper”

Aren nodded and lifted his legs for Markus so he could easily slip the pull up on, "but! I don't think I am too little!!!" the boy protested, "it was just one accident!! Honest!" He remained quiet after his outburst during the rest of the change