LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

(Hello! Ummm this is my first attempt so if I start bad... I'm sorry)

Its the middle of the night, most people are asleep but for one person, sleep will not come, he is a 18 year old boy that has blonde hair and sharp eyes that change in contrasts of blue/green and grey, at first glance, his eyes seem devoid of emotion, like staring at stone and that normally keeps others away,  but on closer inspection, one could see a gentle, innocent look on them, his outfit was a black hoodie over a blue shirt he got from a youth camp 2 years ago and dark blue jeans, and while he is 18, most would mistake him for being as young as 10, due to a youthful apperance and small height and built, on this particular night he decided to ride his sleek black bike around the empty streets of his small town.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Markus sat I. His car and watched the youthful looking boy ride his bike. He knew this kid, he knew him well they had been in the same high school. Where as Aren was small and youthful Markus looked older then he was due to his height and dark features. Markus had watched the little guy for years as he struggled with bully’s and school work. He has always longed to hug the  boy but that wasn’t socially acceptable so he kept his distance. Then they graduated and he noticed more and more that Aren would just wander around all night. He followed the boy home and discover he had no family. He made up his mind, this boy would be his!

he made his mood. chloroform was easy to get. He snuck up behind his boy and clamped the clothes over his mouth and smiled as the small boy fell into his arms, his baby was coming home  

*I slowly wake up trying to figure out where I am, my head was throbbing and I wasn't really seeing all that well due to whatever got me, I sit up and groan* ugh! What happened? Where am I? I say while trying to shake the fog out, *seeing I am not waking myself up I shrug* well, guess I just sleep this crap off and figure it out later! I say, *lays back down and falls asleep*

Once he was sure the boy was out Markus picked him up and carried him to his car putting him safely in the back . He planned to spend all summer at his families lake house getting his boy exactly where he wants him. They drive to be vacation house and he strips the boy getting him in bed then getting things ready before pulled a chair next to Aren and rubbing his forehead waiting for him to wake up”

*I wake and notice I am in a strange room, the bed was comfortable and I look around and see Markus from my old school, I never approached the guy, I noticed he watched me for awhile but I was scared to approach him, since he looked so big and tough, and I had enough big tough guys beating the crap out of me and making my life hell, instinctly I recoil and curl up pulling the covers close to me!* so you knocked me out!!!! I say in panic what are you planning to do to me!?  

I smile down at the little boy and stroke his hair “no no buddy you fainted or something and I tried to bring you home but there was no one there so I brought you to my place” I tapped his nose “wheres  your family little guy”

*looks up* I'm an adult now... we have to take care of ourselves, besides.... I'm used to it, * I choked a little when I said that, and although my words sound sure and true, they didn't really represented my actual feelings, secretly. I felt like I was a kid and not ready for the big world, my eyes betrayed it for a moment but turned back to their normal stone look*

Markus smiled and stroked the boys cheek “everyone needs someone buddy and just because you’re 18 doesn’t make you a grown up anyway when I took you home there was an eviction notice on the door so you really don’t have another option and we are at my lake house like 2 hours from home so you’re here with me for a while sorry bud”

Markus looked around “it is pretty nice anyway we’ll be living here together and I want to be clear I want to help you however I can but while we are here together this is my home and that makes me head of this house and in charge or all major decisions”

Markus pretends to think “well for now we will start with  stay in the house unless you have my permission. We are in an isolated area and it’s a bit dangerous in the woods so no wandering off, I’d hate a repeat of last night” he shrugged anyway it shouldn’t be a big deal as we don’t have any clothes for you right now”

Markus pulled the covers to reveal the fact that the boy was totally naked “so here the thing buddy when you fell your hoody ripped and the rest of your clothes were practically rags so they’re gone and so are your shoes buddy they were practically falling a part. What I’m saying kiddo is that you literallly have no clothes and you won’t fit into mine so”

*looks down and covers my privates with both my hands* you gotta go shopping while I wait here right? *looks at you and my expression flickers from fear and nervousness to its stony look* will you be gone long? I ask with my voice sounding much younger and had a scared tone in it

Markus looks softly at the little boy “honey I’m sorry but I can’t affird that right now and I’m guessing that you don’t have any money so we will just have to make due. In the meantime you don’t have to be shy buddy I’m the one that undressed you and we’ll it looks like you’ll be all nakey bum for a while”

*hurries into the bathroom and sits down on the toilet and relaxes* I let out a sigh of relief as I empty my bladder, then a thought came to me... <I said potty in front of Markeus!!! Dang it!> *I sit there waiting for my bladder to be empty* I MADE IT! I yelled out so you would hear me