LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

Markus lifted the boy onto his hip “well I like you all nakey baby but that’s ok for now we can find you something you just remember though it’s not up to little boys Daddy and other grownups make those kind of choices and little baby boys obey”

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren pouts cos he didn't like the idea being nakey infront of other people but makes no fuss as Marcus carried him, he hopes that one day he won't be nakey all the time, and voices his concern, "Daddy I don't wanna be nakey all da time, only when it really hot!!! What about cold stuff?" The boy whined in protest

Markus walked into what used to be his little sisters room  he kissed the boys hair “the only thing you need to remember baby is that daddy knows best”

he walked over to the closet and opened it well everything here is about your size but mostly girly things” he sighed rummaging around 

Looks at the girly stuff and shook his head, "No Daddy!!!! I no wanna wear girly stuff!!! I a boy!!!!!!" *Aren bolted out of the room and went back to his own and hid so he wouldn't be put in a dress, he didn't wanna be nakey but he didn't like the idea of a dress either, huddling under the covers he waited.

Markus ran after Aren and arrived just as he was scurrying under the bed. He found the boys ankle and pulled him out then lifted Aren into his arms delivering 1 stinging swat to his naked bottom “bad baby you never ever run from Daddy” he hugged the boy “daddy loves you baby you need to stay close to daddy at all times you’re too little now what got my baby so scared”

Aren shook his head, *I not a girl!!! I a boy!! I wear boy clothes!!!* he protested, *NOOO!!!!!* he protested even louder, he didn't want to wear a dress no matter what, no dress, and that is what Aren thought Markus was going too put him in, Aren squrimed as he cried, trying to get out of Markus's arms and into the safety under his bed

Markus grasped Arens chin “you do not tell Daddy what to do baby if Daddy wants you to wear a dress you will if Daddy wants you to stay naked then that’s what will happen. Now Daddy wasn’t going to make you wear a dress but now that you’ve had this little tantrum that’s exactly what’s going to happen and I’d better not hear another complaint understood”

Aren glared at Markus, angry that he had to wear a dress and not have any say in the matter, he wasn't a girl, nor liked girly things, being naked was one thing, since it made it easier for him to use a potty when he had to go, but forced to wear a girly outfit was different, he pouted with his arms crossed and didn't say anything.

Aren was still angry at Marcus, but he will tolorate the dress under one condition, "I'll wear dat dress if you get me boy clothes sometime,  no complaining or tantrums, but I not a girl Daddy" he said "dats only fair!" He added, really hoping that this would work, Aren really didn't like the idea of wearing a dress, he hope Markus will listen words, He pouted seething with anger but let Markus put it on him

Markus gently cupped Arens cheek “it’s not about you being a little girl or a little boy. You are daddy’s baby and whatever else I say you are is that understood baby” he tapped the little boys nose ”besides you are whatever daddy’s says you are and I think you would make an adorable princess”

*still pouting Aren looks at Markus, with respect, but has anger as well* "I no princess Daddy!" The boy said, "I a prince!!!" He added and after saying that, the boy looked away and gazed out the window dreading what Rick would say about Aren wearing a dress.

Markus pulled the boy into his arms “ok baby my mistake” he pulled out a night shirt “this is a compromise baby boy it was my sisters and it’s long like a dress but it’s one of my old tee shirts she used to sleep in it will be long on you but you can wear it tonight and whenever you want, see it has Spider-Man on it baby boy”

*like a switch, the boy's attidude instantly changed from unhappy to really happy as he put on the night shirt Markus gave him and Aren hugged Markus with a tight one* "oh thank you Daddy!!!!! Thank you!!!!!" *Aren said cheerfully, from how the little one was acting, it would seem he always was like that and his recent behavior was something of a mirage*

*Aren lifted his arms a Markus slid the shirt over his little naked body, with a giggle the boy hugged Markus and hopped up and down in place wanting to play with Markus, whether it was with toys or a game of some kind* "Daddy when Mr Rick coming?" The boy asked, he was a little nervous about Rick, but he looked at how tough Markus looked and decided that if Rick tried anything mean too him, Markus will take care of it.

Markus scoops Aren up spinning him around can carrying him toward the stairs “that sounds like a great plan baby boy and I do t think you’ll have to worry about Mr Rick too much sweetheart part of the problem before was that you didn’t know that you were little yet so you didn’t know that you had to give him the respect that all children give grown ups, now that you do I think you’ll find him much nicer” they walked into the living room “what movie should we watch baby”

Aren giggled as he was spun around, "I wanna watch da jungle book!" He says as Markus carried him around, Aren looked around as Markus set him down to get the movie, boy paced the floor back and forth, thinking about what Markus and Rick had planned for tonight. "Daddy, I be respectful, and I be a good boy!! Promise!!" Aren said as he held out his pinky finger.

Aren watched the movie, laughing and giggling at King Lowie's antics and Khans attempts to eat Mowgli and failing, as Markus bounced the boy on his knee, when suddenly there was a knock on the door and Aren jumped, the sudden knock on the door startled him

Nodding, the boy got up from Markus's lap and answered the door, there he saw Rick who smiled and waved at him as Aren let him in, "Hey kid! How are you doing today?" Rick asks, Aren quickly ran back to Markus and hid behind him, still nervous about Rick, he peeked out from behind Markus and answered... "Good"