LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

Markus grabbed some tissue wiping the boy “it’s ok baby that’s why we have a potty in every room.” Once Aren was clean Markus took the boys hand and lead him to the bathroom. He sat him on the closed toilet AND BEGAN TO FILL THE TUB. “Want some bath toys baby”

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren swung his legs back and forth as he answered Markus's question, *yes Daddy!!!* he said happily, bathtime was a favorite of his, since he loved playing in the water! The boy watched intently and with anticipation with at the tub as it starts to fill.

Markus smqed he grabbed the crepe from the cabin ate and put on the gloves. He stood Aren up and began applying the cream all over his body from neck to ankles saying “ok baby we have to wait a couple of minutes this may tingle” he sat Aren back down

After a few minutes Aren felt the tingling sensation that Markus told him about, and winced as it stung, *it feels weird Daddy!!! I no like it!!!* the boy whined as the feeling continued, trying not to cry in fear, Aren grit his teeth as the cream did its work, tears formed in Aren's eyes, but he didn't cry.

Aren nodded and giggled as he sat down and began playing in the water, with the bath toys, pretending its a big sea battle, making sounds with his mouth and voicing all the characters, as well as making waves and waterfalls by motioning and cupping his handa for each action.

The boy protested as Markus got him up and started to finish cleaning him, *Awwww!! I wanna keep playing!!!* the boy whined, but he let Markus clean him and manipulate, move his body so Aren could get cleaned

Nodding his head Aren slowly got out of the tub with Markus's help and stared at the big potty, *Daddy?* the boy asked, *do I gotta use da big potty? I wanna go potty on my potties!* Aren said.. <I wanna go in a diapy really> the boy thought as Markus dried him off, <that way I can play!! And not stop!!! Plus.... what if I hada a potty accident again?> Aren frowned as Markus finished drying him, completely absorbed in his thoughts

(Sorry I’ve been  away for the last few days)

Markus looked at his boy “no no baby no big potty for right now you’re not big so you don’t have to worry, that’s why we have your baby potties everywhere” Markus finished drying his boy thenbpkayfully slapped his bottom “go find a potty baby”

(Thats ok! I was more worried something happened too you or I did something in the RP you didn't like) 

Nodding, Aren hurried to the nearest potty, which was in his room, and sat down, relaxing a small trickling noise heard as Aren relaxed his bladder and after a minute when it stopped, the boy grunted as he tried to push a mess out, but nothing came out, with a sigh, Aren called out. *I pottied! But it was only peepee!!*

Nodding Aren got up and let Markus wipe him, and then ran off playing in his playpen, moving on his hands and knees as he plays, without a care in the world as Markus makes dinner.

Markus walked over to playpen giving his boy a quick kiss before locking the gate to the playpen in place then going to make dinner. He got a phone call  then called out “baby we are going to have company for dinner, you remember Rick from school

Aren frozed as he heard Ricks name, he remembered him alright, while Rick wasn't the worst of the many bullies that gave him a hard time, the fact remained Rick did bully him in school, even though it wasn't anything more then calling him names and shoving him around, <at least he never really hurt me like the others> he thought, Aren continued playing but remained silent, when graduation happened, he remembered Rick attempting to come up to him, thinking it was just a final attempt at bullying him with his typical taunts and shoving him around, Aren fled as fast as he could at that time.

Markus put chicken in the oven and potato’s on the stove then went to find Aren “so baby uncle Rick will be here soon. I expect you to be a good boy and behave and remember that he is a grown up and deserves respect” he looked down at the naked child “are you worried baby”

Nodding his head Aren replied *yes Daddy, I worried, cos Rick kept pushing me around and called me mean names, at least he didn't beat me up like some of da bullies did* Aren shifted in place, *also I nakey* the boy added with a embarassed tone..