LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blushing, Aren nods, *I will Markeus, I will!* the boy said cheerfully, then decided to explore his new home, walking around, he admired how the home looked and was taking in just how big it was compared to the dingy places Aren previously lived, with his parents, a run down 2 bedroom apartment and then, the dingy 1 bedroom that was his previous living space, Before Daddy rescued me.. Aren stopped... that again? he was confused on why he kept calling Markeus Daddy in his head, why is that!? Markeus is the same age as me!!! the boy frowned, one side of him wanted to be an independent adult, but the other side... wanted to be treated like the child he is.... Aren stood still in the living room, trying to make sense the conflict his head was in

Aren looks in awe at all the toys Markeus had, Cars, Planes, Action Figures, all kinds of neat toys, and he quickly spotted the one he liked, it was a Transformer, and Aren quickly grabbed it and found another one, ironically they were both Autobot and Decepticon, and Aren looked at them with a smile on his face, really happy that those were just a few of the cool toys Markeus had...putting them carefully aside, Aren looks into the toy box and sees what others are there!

Markus smiled and rubbed the boys head “now you have fun baby play with anything you want, I have done boring grownup stuff to do but you just hang out here and call me if you need anything”

markus got up discreetly locking the baby gate behind him 

Aren plays and as he is playing he wondered what Markeus meant by grown up things, shrugging the thoughts off Aren just played this huge battle between the 2 Transformers he found and a bunch of little green army men, as he plays he feels extremely thirsty... *ummmm Markeus?* the boy called out.

Aren looks up at Markeus completely in Little space after Markeus said Daddy, *I thirsty Daddy!!* the boy whined while holding his arms up to be lifted, in the back of Arens head his brain screamed at him, hey! What is the deal with calling your former classmate Daddy!? Aren doesn't care about the thought, Marekeus called himself Daddy, and he has been taking care of me like I am his kid! Aren counter backed.. the conflict in his head is clearly shown in his face,  putting his troublesome conflict aside, Aren's ears perked up at that sound of Lunch. *Oooooo!! What are we having!!!?* the boy asked curiously

Taking the bottle Markeus offered, Aren looked at Markeus with bright eyes, *oooooo!!!! Mac and Cheese!!!!! Yay!!!* the boy said happily as he sits on the floor with his legs forward and spread, drinking his bottle of Apple juice, *Tank you Daddy!* the boy said through the botttle in his mouth as he drinks. 

Aren smiles and sets down his bottle, half empty, *Ok daddy! I go play!!!* the boy said in a cheery tone, and continued his play with his trusty bottle nearby in case he was thirsty again, Aren started to play with the cars, pretending they were caught in the middle of the Transformer/Army men war only pausing to take a drink from his bottle till it was completely empty.. letting out a loud burp, the boy giggled and said, *scuse me!!!* giggling again, he continued to play.

Aren hears Markus call and sees him, dropping the toys, he looked at them seriously and said,*I be back! daddy made lunch and I hungwy, no continue fighting till I come back!* Aren walked up to Markus's outstretched hands and smiled, *Daddy I hungwy!!!!* the boy said cheerfully

Aren giggled as Markus called him nakey bum as he was being carried, as Markus carried Aren into the kitchen the boy inhaled the delicious smell of the Mac and Cheese and beginned to droll from how delicious it smelled, *it smells weally good Daddy!* the boy said to Markus as he hugged him in thanks, and in trust.

Feeling the bib around his neck Aren protested *Daddy!!! I a big boy!! I no need bib! Dats for babies!!!* Aren looks at Markus with a pouty look on his face, but not wanting to get in trouble, Aren though he thinks he doesn't need it, allowed Markus to tye it on him. *I a big boy! I even go potty like a big boy!* the boy muttered in irritation.

Aren nods, *yes daddy* the boy replied, and began eating his food, in his haste, Aren burned his mouth and the boy whimpered a little from his hasty action, and started to eat carefully, blowing on his steamy Macaroni, by the end of his meal, it turned out Aren needed the bib after all. 

Aren nodded, *yes daddy!!* the boy said cheerfully, but then a thought came to him and he looked at Markus with concern, *do ya need help cleaning daddy!?* the boy ask in concern. For Aren wanted to play, but he also didn't want Markus doing all the work if he needed help..