LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren looks down still not knowing what to say about that... as far as he was aware, he didn't do anything to make someone care about him like this.. true he needed someone to look after him, but how would being picked on and beaten up for 4 years would make anyone love him? The boy looked at Markeus in confusion, *all that happened in school is I got hurt... * he says with a downhearted tone... *thats the only thing that has happened to me my whole existence* saying this, Aren curls up into a ball but still watching the movie

Aren nods, and relaxes a bit while continuing to watch the movie till its conclusion, laughing at the funny parts and particularly enjoying and singing along with everybody wants to be a cat, completely forgetting about Markeus watching him and at the end of the movie, realizes this and chuckles nervously.. *ummm, I just really like that song!! And I uhhhh* the boy says sheepishly while blushing.. *anyway!!!* hoping to change the subject, *what else are we doing Mawkeus!?* Aren asks while thinking... can't believe I just talked like a toddler!! What the heck is wrong with me!?

Markus keeps hold on the boy in his lap “stop that baby” he have the boy a gentle but firm squeeze “I told you I will be helping you and you promised to obey me so you will be taking a nap everyday “ he stood taking the naked boy with him

Aren stays still but his protests continued as Markeus carried him to bed, *I did, I did promise!!! But please don't make me take a nap!!!! I a big boy!!!* the boy whines.. *I not tired!!!* seeing Markeus isn't listening and not wanting to get in trouble, Aren goes silent but has a very pouty looking face on him

Seeing he lost the fight, Aren let Markeus lay him in bed without a fuss and started to yawn, tough as he tried to make himself.. he was tired.. and secretly enjoyed Markeus putting him down for a nap. *sorry Markeus...* Aren says in a tired voice... *I just wanted to be a big kid and not nap*

Aren tosses and turns while sleeping, its a about an hour in and he begins to have nightmares, flashbacks of his troubled past, while in this state, he was no longer 18, he was no longer in Markeus's house, he was in a dark place, and as he stumhled in that dark place, Aren remembered about a kind, tough looking person who was bigger and stronger then him, who took care of him and watched over him. Who was this person?  As the terror and pain of what Aren was feeling while in this dark place began engulfing him, Aren cried out! *DADDY! DAAAADDDDY!!!!!* the boy wailed out in his sleep, for who else was that big strong grown up that takes care of him and watches over him?

Aren lays quivering in Markeus's arms, drenched in cold sweat, whimpering in fear and pain, *Daddy.....Daddy! No send me back dere!* the boy whimpered in a toddler like voice . *I no like it!!!! Dey hurt me!!!* after saying this, the boy hugged Markeus as best he could in the position Markeus had him in while carrying him.

Aren relaxes but still shivering from his nightmare and flashback *No leave Daddy!* the boy muttered softly *No leave me! Pwease! I no wanna be alone* with that, Aren falls back to sleep with his thumb in his mouth as he sucks on it comforted by Markeus's presence, because while like this... though he may not remember it when waked up... Markeus was Daddy, and it won't be long till both awake and asleep  Aren will look at Markeus as Daddy.

Aren awakes an hour later and sees Markeus holding him in his lap.. *Markeus!?* the boy asks in a confused groggy voice, forgetting that he called Markeus Daddy as now he was back in his 18 year old head space, *did I scream out or something?* the boy asks, knowing he probably did, as the flashbacks of what he endured when small haunts him in his sleep... many times his neighbors would angerily knock on his door and complain of him screaming and crying in the middle of the night, at first they were concern, but as the months past they soon got annoyed, *I'm sorry if you are mad!* the boy says sadly knowing that he causes such a racket...

Sitting up, Aren looked at Markeus and smiled, *thank you Markeus, I....* the boy trails off as his bladder signaled the need to be relieved. Wiggling and grabbing his front Aren spoke up, *Markeus I need to go potty!!* the boy said desperately as he trys to hold it, looking at Markeus with desperation

Aren runs to the training potty Daddy left.. wait!? Daddy!? Aren thought himself, putting the thought aside Aren sits on the training potty backwards and with a sigh relieves his throbbing bladder,  not a care for the noise the contents from his bladder was making in the training potty as Aren relieved himself.

Completely focused on the relief he was receiving, Aren didn't even react to Markeus patting his head while going potty, an act that typically would make him flush with embarassment, with a sigh Aren stood up as instructed and waited for Markeus to clean him, *thank you Da- I mean Markeus* Aren stumbled with words, *I really hada go!* the boy adds sheepishly