LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*nods* yup! I replied, *I walk around the house taking in my new home, my dingy 1 bedroom apartment was always not in the greatest shape with constant bugs and the smell of cigarette or weed smoke, it was jusy nasty, the cabin was a huge improvement*

*nods and takes your hand, making me surprise myself on how readily I was to act so young, normally I keep that behavior under control*  thank you! And I will listen! I say, as you lead me to the table

*thinks* I would like some Juice please! *I sit on the stool and swing my legs as I wait for it as well as waiting for the rest of the rules in the house, as a Guest, I wanted Markeus to not regret taking me in*

Markus smiled “of course honey coming right up” he gets a small cup and fills it with orange juice and gives it to Aren “ok buddy next rule we clean up after ourselves and try not to make a big mess, for such a small person that should be easy. Now then I saw the state of your clothes and I see the state of you. While you are here you will be bathing everything night and I will do an inspection if you fail then I will take over. We can’t have messy little boys running around after all”

*looks at you in shock* I honestly tried cleaning myself! But half the time the water didn't work, and when it did... had a nasty smell in it!!! I say defensivly, and my clothes... *looks at my naked state* ok.... thats fair... I added now thinking about it.

*nods* yeah that would be great! Thanks! I say *looks down and wonders if I should tell Markeus.. my problem, <he went to school with me and watched me all this time maybe he already knows>  I continue thinking and debating in my head what to say*

*looks up* oh ok.... aside from horror movies, I don't watch much R rated stuff anyway.... *looks down still trying to figure out what to say, <I make it... barely, and if I do have a accident, I'll clean myself, do that anyways... plus,> looks up, <he probably would be upset if he found out> I like Cartoons more anyway! I say , *looks down and fidgets with my fingers wanting to be polite and say something but scared and embarassed to say it*

Aren froze, he thought that he said that in his head, looking at Markeus, Aren nods,  yes... he says with a frighten and embarassed tone.. I sometimes don't make it to the bathroom, it just comes out..

Nodding while eating his breakfast, *OK* As Aren eats he starts thinking about what could Markus have that could help him, after trying diets and medicines and none of that worked, what else could?

Markus came up with a large box and put it down he opened the box and pulled out a training potty “look honey we have one for every room. I want you to use these when you need to tinkle or make med puddles from now on so we get a handle on this situation”

Aren looks at the training potty... *that might work!* turns back to finishing up his breakfast, *but ummmm* he adds rather hesitantly *its not really wet accidents... its the other one* finishes my breakfast getting syurp over his face but not noticing.

figuring this was another rule, and not wanting to be rude or get in trouble, Aren nods. *Ok Markeus, I won't go until I call you.* after saying this, I take my dishes to the sink, then standing on Tiptoes, puts them in