LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren giggled as he ran of to play some more, while Markus cleaned, Aren picked up the toys he originally was playing with, only this time he didn't continue the battle he had orginally but played an entirely new game, giggling and pretending to be both Transformers, voice and all as he played, this time he added Star Wars characters into the mix, it was Star Wars vs Transformers, giggling at his new game, Aren played for 10 minutes, until his bladder signaled relief, wiggling a little, Aren continued to play, not wanting to take a potty break yet.

Aren looked at his toys and looked at his training potty wiith a sigh, the boy stood up and started walking to his potty, a sudden spasm hit Aren and he let out a little trickle onto the floor, Aren quickly clutched his front and did the potty dance for he was afraid of letting go completely, *DADDY!!!!* the boy whined in desperation, as he desperately tried to hold it in.

Nodding, Aren hurried over to his potty hoping that he won't make such a mess, as he let go of his front, another trickle came out, just before he made it to the potty. Standing in front of it, and aiming for the bowl, Aren let out a sigh as a steady stream came out and went into the potty bowl as his bladder emptied. *Sowwy for going peepee on da ground daddy!* the boy said to Markus as he continues using his potty.

Markus grabbed a cleaning wipe “it’s totally fine baby it’s just what little boys do potty accidents are just part of life Daddy will never be mad at you for a potty accident”

Matkus went to his boy “I want you to try and make poopie in the potty baby boy”

Aren looks up as he finished relieving his bladder, *oh...okay daddy, I try* the boy said in a unsure voice, he turned around and sat on the potty and grunted as Aren tried to push a mess out, a fart lets out and the boy giggled, but try as he could, nothing but gas came out, Aren looked up to Markus, *I sorry daddy! I no think I have a poopy!*

Aren's ears perked up at the mention of outside, *Outside? Is dat really ok!?* the boy asked in a interested tone, Aren grabbed Markus's hands and hopped up and down, *OUTSIDE! OUTSIDE!!! I WANNA PLAY OUTSIDE!!!!* the boy yelled in excitement, for Aren loved the outdoors.

Taking Markus's hand, Aren hopped skipped toward the door as they walk out, when they reached outside, the boy stared in amazement at the big, beautiful yard he was allowed to play in, giggling in excitement, Aren hopped up and down looking up at Markus, waiting for permission to play. 

Nodding in Excitement, Aren hops around barely containing himself, *Yup!!! I weally wanna play on da swing!!!* the boy said in a excited, hopeful voice, stopping himself for a second, Aren looks up at Markus. *Daddy!? May you please push me if I can be on da swing?* the boy asks while giving Markus the puppy dog eyes look.

Giggling the boy said, Higher! Higher!! Aren giggled and laughed as Markus pushed him in the swing, as he rises, Aren looked around his new yard trying to see if he could spot the lake, then the boy looked behind him at Markus and smiled, this was one of the happiest moments for the boy, but at the same time, his big adult side of his mind started to conflict with the boys true feelings.

Aren stopped giggling and had a panic look on his face, *shave!?* the boy asked in a panic tone... *won't dat hurt and cut me!?* the boy imagined all kinds of horrible things that could happen while getting shaved down there, the worry and fear is shown clearly on his face.

Aren nods and the look of relief is seen on his face, *Oh good!!! I was scared Daddy!* the boy said to Markus, *cos da blades and stuff near my....* the boy trailed off and gulped. Letting Markus get him out of the fun swing, Aren took Markus's hand and waited for Markus to lead him back in the house.

Aren giggles and gives Markus a kiss on the cheek,*I try to be a good boy!!! But sometimes, I naughty, like when I tired or someone mean, talked too me!* the boy said proudly,  after thinking about it he added, *Or bored!!* giggling as he said it. as Aren is being carried, the boy could feel his tummy gurgling, *uhhh Daddy!? I think I gotta potty!!* the boy says in a worried tone

Aren ran to the potty after Markus let him down and sat down, grunting Aren began pushing his mess out and letting out a sigh of relief as the mess came without anymore effort, looking up the boy smiled at Markus, *thank you Daddy!* the boy said, *I no know if I hold it longer!* he added