LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brand new start! (Private)

Arenvos

Aren looks at his current naked condition, *ummmmm, I would rather watch a movie... when I have clothes again, I would love to play a game... unless you are talking about video games!* says this with a grin

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nodding, Aren walks over and looks at the DVDs and searches,  he is amazed at how many movies are in it, some are ones he never seen before, and some he has seen, he continues searching as Markeus cleans up.

Markus smiled and stroked the boys hair “that’s fine sweetie not I’d like you to do some potty time  while we start the movie” he pot the potty on the floor “I’m going to set a timer kiddo you just sit on your little potty and do your business”

Markus crossed his arms and glared down at the boy “first of all lose the attitude kiddo! Now you told me about your problem and I said I’d help you. I’ll help by getting you on a schedule this is the first step and anyway you promised to listen to me and obey if I remember correctly”

Aren looks down... *I'm sorry Markeus... I knew you were trying to help..... its just...* Aren goes silent not knowing how to explain it, *I just feel like that you been treating me like a Little kid, and not someone who was in the same grade as you, I'm sorry.. and yes... I did promise to obey you....* Aren sits on the training potty

Aren relaxes and watches the movie as he tries to pee in the training potty, a few seconds later a small trickling sound could be heard as his bladder empties, blushing with embarassment since Aren knew Markeus is probably hearing it.

Nodding, Aren continues watching the Aristocats, leaning forward  he pushed and a small thud could be heard as it comes out and hits in the potty, Aren sits and tries till the timer goes off. When it goes off,  he lookes back at Marceus... *Done!* Aren says

Aren shrinks a bit but his actions do not reflect his true feelings, all his life he wanted someone to look after him, but for some reason, he didn't want to accept it... *I... I... can do it Markeus!!!* the boy stammered as Markeus appoaches him

The boy started sucking his thumb as Markeus cleaned him, Aren knew that Markeus only wanted what was best for him, but was torn between 2 emotions, One, to be treated as the little boy he really was, or 2, be treated his age... nervously Aren hoped that Markeus doesn't notice his thumb sucking

Aren nods, trying to look tough and grown up... but with how Markeus is treating him and how Aren looks, very not so grown up *it sure is nice Markeus!* Aren says.. *whole time in school I thought you were a very scary person, and well... you know what happened to me in school* Aren quiets up and watches the movie.