LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy’s boy (private with Cormac)

jmg1217

(Ok)

”Dan looked confused “sorry bud I didn’t mean anything by it I’ve called you that a few times now I think it just comes out it’s not an insult or anything I promise”

the waitress returned with their drinks and the crayons for Ethan 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan shrugged, "I dunno, but they big boys, they can look after themselves, I just wanna do this wid' you.", Ethan said, looking at his Daddy, after all morning spent under his brothers he really wanted to spend sometime with his Daddy, that was after all supposed to be the point.

Ethan nodded and went round the stoee picking and selecting everything he wanted, in the end he got a fuzzy dog with a black and red collar with a star pendant. He was only fluffed enough to be squidgy and cuddly just the way he liked it. He came rushing back to Brent so they could pay.

The other three also ate thier snack and watched Ethan practically attack Brent looked at the boys and said “ok guys after spender the Dayvwith Baby Ethan I think we can agree he’s litter then we thought originally so there are going to be some new rule changes first being when you are in a parking lot of busy public place I want you to carry him, we can’t take any  chances”

"But I can hold your or Richard's or Daniel's hand! Then I don't need to be carried I can hold hands!", Ethan exclaimed, even the letting out of anger was therapeutic for him, like the regression. Ethan had repressed a lot of anger over the years, and now to ve able to let it out was good, hopefully he wouldn't be punished for voicing an opinion.